Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PlezPlayDKnicks View Post
    He's been trying to find the right mixtures. You know no training camp . Limited practices. He's experimenting clearly. Every1 knows Mike D only goes 8 players deep if he can maybe 9 tops in his normal rotations
    Technically its 8 players but in actuality, its like 7 1/4 players lol.

The 8th player would usually play less than 8 minutes a game.

Dantoni is a horrible coach. Knicks sucked with him the past 2 years.

2010-11 went something like this:
    -3-8 start to the season
    -13-1 That big run with Amare going MVP level, Felton allstar level, and WIlson Chandler as a "gotta sign that guy" level
    -12-18 before the Melo trade
    -14-14 with Melo, Amare, and Billups

Then in 2011-12, he was:
    -18-24 as a head coach

-18-6 was what Woodson did with the same batch of players. Hell, Woodson didn't even have Lin for most of that (aside for like 6 games or so) and didn't have amare (only for like 8 or so of those games).

Then in 2012-2013 Woodson has the Knicks at 21-9 or something.

Sorry, Dantoni's a horrible coach. INCONSISTENT.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    I was going to say....arent they winning? But yeah D'antoni's doghouse is very puzzling.

To me the winning has more to do with Nash and Gasol being back than benching Jamison. The offense has been running better, Kobes more efficient, and Gasol seems to be getting more comfortable.

The defense has picked up some but that's also a product of getting better shots and not letting the other team just go off to the races off turnovers.

Like I said I prefer Hill to start his hustle is needed but you can't tell me against bench players that Jamison is that big of a liability. The other night they were in a blowout and he cleared the bench of basically everyone BUT Jamison.

That kinda stuff is just uncalled for and a good way to alienate your players, like he did in NY....
    Last edited by Tony_Starks; 12-29-2012 at 07:18 PM.

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    And that's not even talking about the whole "doghousing" business thing he had...

Stephon Marbury: benched him in favor of Duhon...really? Marbuy was a cancer and was LOCO, but man, benching him over Duhon. And what's worse was that it took away ALL of Marbury's trade value.
    Eddy Curry: I loathed the curry trade from the start. Still, you TRY to play him at least to be able to trade him. Oh, he was too slow so he just benched him. Fat Curry just kept getting fatter.

Eddy Curry: Yes, again. We NEEDED this guy to play so we could trade him. Instead, he sits him and lets the guy get injured and not give a ****.
    Darko Milicic: yes, the guy sucks but we needed ANY kind of BIG body for a little defense and yet he kept him out.
    Nate Robinson: Really? One of our best scorers and you keep benching him? God damn. Plus, a fan favorite.

Anthony Randolph: Need a big man with some talent? Well, put him at the corner 3 point line...or bench him....kinda like Gasol!
    Jordan Hill: Wrong rookie picked. Didn't play him, lowering Hill's trade value.

DANTONI is a bust. He's horrible.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jimm120 View Post
    And that's not even talking about the whole "doghousing" business thing he had...

Stephon Marbury: benched him in favor of Duhon...really? Marbuy was a cancer and was LOCO, but man, benching him over Duhon. And what's worse was that it took away ALL of Marbury's trade value.
    Eddy Curry: I loathed the curry trade from the start. Still, you TRY to play him at least to be able to trade him. Oh, he was too slow so he just benched him. Fat Curry just kept getting fatter.

Eddy Curry: Yes, again. We NEEDED this guy to play so we could trade him. Instead, he sits him and lets the guy get injured and not give a ****.
    Darko Milicic: yes, the guy sucks but we needed ANY kind of BIG body for a little defense and yet he kept him out.
    Nate Robinson: Really? One of our best scorers and you keep benching him? God damn. Plus, a fan favorite.

Anthony Randolph: Need a big man with some talent? Well, put him at the corner 3 point line...or bench him....kinda like Gasol!
    Jordan Hill: Wrong rookie picked. Didn't play him, lowering Hill's trade value.

As a Knick fan Im sure you feel my pain. I used to like the Knicks back in the good ol days but I could barely watch them under DAntoni's reign because he turned them into a total joke. Jacking up 3's. Throwing players under the bus for no apparent reason. Weird rotations. Now I see him bringing his same shenanigans to my Lakers and this totally sucks.

Unfortunately we have enough talent to win enough to keep him around for a while but Im just mad that they're more than likely going to waste a couple of productive years for Kobe/Nash/ Gasol.....

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    I hate Jamison getting no pt. He needs to find him some minutes

vCash

ewing

Who wouldn't bench Nate Robinson, Steph, and Eddie Curry?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Fat Curry just kept getting fatter.

I wanted Tyson from that Bulls squad not Curry

guess what-all is forgiven

Dtoni is horrible

and rooted for the knicks then and still do know never abandoning this team WTF

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Who wouldn't bench Nate Robinson, Steph, and Eddie Curry?

Nate has got substantial playing time everywhere he's been since. And Duhon over Steph? CHRIS DUHON? Really?

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    Technically its 8 players but in actuality, its like 7 1/4 players lol.

The 8th player would usually play less than 8 minutes a game.

Dantoni is a horrible coach. Knicks sucked with him the past 2 years.

2010-11 went something like this:
    -3-8 start to the season
    -13-1 That big run with Amare going MVP level, Felton allstar level, and WIlson Chandler as a "gotta sign that guy" level
    -12-18 before the Melo trade
    -14-14 with Melo, Amare, and Billups

Then in 2011-12, he was:
    -18-24 as a head coach

-18-6 was what Woodson did with the same batch of players. Hell, Woodson didn't even have Lin for most of that (aside for like 6 games or so) and didn't have amare (only for like 8 or so of those games).

Then in 2012-2013 Woodson has the Knicks at 21-9 or something.

Sorry, Dantoni's a horrible coach. INCONSISTENT.
    Disagree a bit. Dude always had mix match rosters his whole tenure. By the time he actually had a good team Melo revolted. Hard to be consistent when your roster changes more than the weather and he didn't have a reliable pg that could run his system on a consistent basis. Can't expect consistent results with inconsistent rosters

Standing on Sacred Ground

When the season starts and the blatant homerism subsides, people will realize the 2 biggest flaws on our team. MAYBE??

vCash
    I don't think Jamison could repeat his sixth man award but I can fully understand what you guys are saying. With D'Antoni it's a lot of nonsense. Picking him as well as some other decisions the Lakers front office made over the past couple years... much was doubtful or at least somewhat questionable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    Jamison is a shaky defender against starters but against 2nd tier bench players he should be ok. Plus he'd be in tandem with MWP to help him out.

I get starting Hill but Jamison not being able to get off a bench that struggles to score is beyond ridiculous....
    I agree...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12