Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

La Liga Legends would thrash Premier League Pros

vCash
    if anyone disagrees then he doesn't really relate to the game

vCash
    Well,I don't watch EPL that much to be able to pick their best 11,but many of EPL didn't like that lineup at all btw
    but anyway,It is true,Liga best 11 are way stronger

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Did it take a genius to write this article? The ****ing FIFpro team is all La Liga. This is like saying Chelsea whooped on Barce in the CL last season, it's common knowledge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Did it take a genius to write this article? The ****ing FIFpro team is all La Liga. This is like saying Chelsea whooped on Barce in the CL last season, it's common knowledge.
    Enjoying that League cup?

o wait

Hey how does that second tier european competition you are playing look like?
    ]

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReK1waJFhLI

Remember the several times you claimed he was offsides, yet forgot the fact that you don't understand the offsides rule?

vCash
    Written by Marca? Clearly they have no bias.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    But the La Liga team would run ham if they played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    But the La Liga team would run ham if they played.
    Why would you bring up their bias only to readily admit the La Liga side would beat the EPL side?

I'm sure an English contributor would come to the same conclusion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    Why would you bring up their bias only to readily admit the La Liga side would beat the EPL side?

I'm sure an English contributor would come to the same conclusion.
    Marca is really hard to take seriously with how Real Madrid slanted they are. Then again, the Enlish press really overrates themselves so I'm not so sure about an Englishman coming to that conclusion (even how crazy it is).

The only place I like the English side over La Liga's would be the back four.

I think an all-Bundisliga team would have the best shot at beating La Liga's team.

Neuer
    Lahm-Hummels-Subotic-Piszczek
    Schweinsteiger-Bender
    Reus-Gotze-Schurrle
    Lewandowski

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    Marca is really hard to take seriously with how Real Madrid slanted they are. Then again, the Enlish press really overrates themselves so I'm not so sure about an Englishman coming to that conclusion (even how crazy it is).

The only place I like the English side over La Liga's would be the back four.

I think an all-Bundisliga team would have the best shot at beating La Liga's team.

Neuer
    Lahm-Hummels-Subotic-Piszczek
    Schweinsteiger-Bender
    Reus-Gotze-Schurrle
    Lewandowski
    I agree that the Bundesliga side would beat the EPL as well but I don't agree on the EPL's back four being better than La Liga's. LL's centre backs are better (Pepe from Madrid is more deserving here and better than Pique), and their wing backs are as well. The LL side would be attacking from every angle. I just don't see the EPL ever having enough time on the ball to amount any sort of attack. It's amazing how overrated their country is in terms of football, both as a league and national team. Both their brainwashing media and gullible fans are to blame. The atmosphere can be great at times, though.
    Last edited by TheMoneyTeam; 01-11-2013 at 07:50 PM.

vCash
    The inferiority complex being displayed is hilarious. It's as if the idea of an opinion never fully developed in Europe.

The Future

vCash
    I agree that the Bundesliga side would beat the EPL as well but I don't agree on the EPL's back four being better than La Liga's. LL's centre backs are better (Pepe from Madrid is more deserving here and better than Pique), and their wing backs are as well. The LL side would be attacking from every angle. I just don't see the EPL ever having enough time on the ball to amount any sort of attack. It's amazing how overrated their country is in terms of football, both as a league and national team. Both their brainwashing media and gullible fans are to blame. The atmosphere can be great at times, though.
    Pardon?

vCash
    I rate Bained as the top LB in the world, and Kompany as #2 behind Silva. If Vidic and Richards were fit, I think that's the best back four from a single league.

I agree English football is overrated, the top teams are not on par with other lleagues.

vCash
    -----------------------Handanovic

Zanetti-------Benatia--------Chiellini-------Balzaretti

-----------------Pirlo--------De Rossi

--El Shaarawy---------Hamsik---------Jovetic

----------------------Cavani

could have used Maggio, Vidal, Guarin, Barzagli, Lamela, Klose, Inler, Giovinco, Bonaventura, Hernanes, Buffon... heck even Sneijder could have been mentioned.

I think this beats the all Bundesliga team mentioned above.

Imo Serie A has the best GKs, best forwards and best DMs and could have the best center backs as well overall. (As in most top 10 and most on the same high level)

For example forwards: Cavani, Jovetic, Milito, El Shaarawy, Di Natale, Osvaldo, Denis, Gilardino, Bergessio, Belfodil, Giovinco, Totti etc
    Last edited by NYKalltheway; 01-12-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast