Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Grizz v Celtics 1/2/13

V

The New Year will come and the Grizzlies will be travelling to Boston to try and get back on a solid winning track. We could be up 2 games or down 2 or some combo in between( it is a combo 19-9). All I know is they HAVE to get back on defense; run the offense and ray: that the 3 pointers were delivered by Santa Claus! And Santa didn't deliver us .......yet.
    Boston will be VERY hungry to chew on the Grizz with their record of 14-16.
    HEY GRIZZLIES !!!! WAKE UP AND PLAY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sports South and NBA TV 6:30p CST
    fm 92.9
    Last edited by mzgrizz; 12-31-2012 at 07:34 PM.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    I finally get a chance to check you guys out again...for the final 3 minutes. Looks like you guys got this one!

vCash
    Good win for the grizz tonight! Almost looked like a repeat of the pacers game (where we squandered a 12 pt lead) for stretches of the fourth, but we pulled it out. Kudos to Mike Conley Jr for his impressive game and the crazy mins he played. Hopefully Bayless will be good to go against portland

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I finally get a chance to check you guys out again...for the final 3 minutes. Looks like you guys got this one!
    Hey cracka! Y'all have been doing great!! I know , I know but game ain't over tonight for you guys.
    Sure glad we won. Looking more like they are supposed to!
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    Good win for the grizz tonight! Almost looked like a repeat of the pacers game (where we squandered a 12 pt lead) for stretches of the fourth, but we pulled it out. Kudos to Mike Conley Jr for his impressive game and the crazy mins he played. Hopefully Bayless will be good to go against portland