Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Ive been amazed by batums passing as of late. i could see him being a 18 7 6 guy really soon. He also seems to becoming more aggressive lately, like he was at the start of the season, great to see.
    Last edited by RC27; 12-30-2012 at 01:08 AM.

vCash
    nice to get that win

vCash
    Freeland will get more time now with Leonard out.

vCash
    after these past few games the way LMA has played i will be pissed if they trade him, no way can you go into hickson late in a game to get a bucket. Also i know barton has been playing a lot better but his shot and iq scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    Ive been amazed by batums passing as of late. i could see him being a 18 7 6 guy really soon. He also seems to becoming more aggressive lately, like he was at the start of the season, great to see.
    Ya but his turnovers are through the roof and he gives guy the balls in places where they cant do anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel View Post
    after these past few games the way LMA has played i will be pissed if they trade him, no way can you go into hickson late in a game to get a bucket. Also i know barton has been playing a lot better but his shot and iq scares me.

Ya but his turnovers are through the roof and he gives guy the balls in places where they cant do anything.
    ill take those turnovers. you cant become a great, efficient passer overnight, but progress is key. If he can start to run our offense and be a point forward, we will make huge strives as a team.

vCash
    Two things from earlier posts..

Barton is getting minutes, I believe, because they want to see what he can to and/or become. Management is still on the 'development our players' stage. Our young bench players are key to what direction we take in the off season. Barton seems to be good in a broken play/defense not set type of way....the more organized it is the worse he does. Another small note is that Paul Allen is very high on this guy and might be whispering into certain ears that he would want to see Barton on the floor (of course no one would admit this).

Second comment is about Batum and his passing...I do feel that coach and Batum both want the ball running through his hands more. It helps that Lillard is such a good shooter. I do believe that Batum will settle down his TO's because this is his 1st year running this kind of offense and he is testing the waters on a lot of passes...both where to place them and what angles are working...this is a testing phase and will produce better results given time. Remember Nate had him spot shooting his 1st 3 years. He's better then that (just how good time will tell). I expect him to blossom next year after this year of testing (both in shooting off the dribble and passing)
    Last edited by Kao Sorn; 12-31-2012 at 03:24 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12