Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: January 10th

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmania View Post
    lol sure why not... i guess kidd or copeland will guard lebron come playoff time while shump guards wade
    Actually Kidd shut down Lebron in the finals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyc4You View Post
    Actually Kidd shut down Lebron in the finals
    Q. Jason, youíre 38 years old. Youíre obviously a victory away from possibly your first title. Have you given any thought to that? And if so, what would you say about perseverance once being a young phenom yourself, and how long itís taken you to get to this point? If you could talk about that.
    JASON KIDD: I havenít thought about it. Iím just staying in the moment and understanding we have to find a way to win come Sunday. Everything else will fall into place if we can find a way to win. When you come into this league, you feel that you can always win a championship. You just donít understand when youíre young just the competition and the level that you have to play with and play as a team. And then thereís the business side of basketball, where you can be traded or you lose a teammate or something.
    So you learn that about basketball, the business side, but you donít stop working. Youíre never too young or too old to always improve your game. For me at 38, Iíve always felt that I had to improve my shooting if I want to be on the floor and help my teammates out. As Iíve gotten older, itís just about timing, and not so much scoring 20 points or having 15 assists or 10 rebounds. Itís just being at the right place at the right time, and feeling that your teammates believe in you.
    And Dirk and Jet, Jet made a heck of a play out, driving the ball and throws it out, and being able to knock down that three. Just the trust that he trusted in me I was going to make that shot.
    http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/2011/...-to-lebr.html/

JKidd is superman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123