Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    vCash
    I don't know why people would include Evans in any Boston deal. Boston barely scratches the surface of having enough to get Cousins in his deflated value state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.

The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jamal View Post
    If we did decide to move on from Cousins, something as follows would have to be a deal with Boston:

Avery Bradley, Fab Melo, Jared Sullinger, Jeff Green for Cousins, Outlaw, Salmons

This gives us a reset by getting rid of our bad contracts and getting several young prospects we can move on with. None of the players we get back even come close to Cousins talent level, but it gives us something to work with moving forward. Cousins with Doc, Pierce, and KG would be in an excellent situation for him to properly develop in.
    I don't know why everyone is bad mouthing this trade proposal. I think people have to realize that while Cousins potential is very high, he also does have a lot of weaknesses. One is his offensive game and also his "attitude" Which would set a lot of teams back from getting him. People here act like the Kings are offering Lebron James in a trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownredbulls View Post
    Two guards who can't shoot...old sf....old pf......center who clogs lanes for Evans who then can't play his game in driving to the basket....Evans n cousins ain't workin out in sac because of this....kings would love for rondo to be in the deal....u guys start Evans and Bradley together would be a better fit IMO
    This whole post is lulz worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDaddyPurp View Post
    And you're a dumbass?

Oh wait..
    Resort to baiting?

Yeah but wouldn't you think the Kings would rather keep the "baggage" than take a huge step backwards in rebuilding? Anything the Celtics offer outside of Rondo would be garbage to the Kings.
    The fact that you think Green, Bradley, and Bass are garbage, shows me you know nothing about basketball.

If we did decide to move on from Cousins, something as follows would have to be a deal with Boston:

Avery Bradley, Fab Melo, Jared Sullinger, Jeff Green for Cousins, Outlaw, Salmons

This gives us a reset by getting rid of our bad contracts and getting several young prospects we can move on with. None of the players we get back even come close to Cousins talent level, but it gives us something to work with moving forward. Cousins with Doc, Pierce, and KG would be in an excellent situation for him to properly develop in.
    That trade seems realistic.

As much as I love Avery, I think I would accept this deal.

vCash
    Yeah but wouldn't you think the Kings would rather keep the "baggage" than take a huge step backwards in rebuilding? Anything the Celtics offer outside of Rondo would be garbage to the Kings.
    There is statistical evidence showing the kings are playing better this year without Cousins

Why would the Celtics trade a superior top 15-20 player for a headcase who's playing below average ball this year? Melo, Deron, Paul, did not net 1 all-star player. Don't see why you all of a sudden think Cousins will who isn't near the caliber of Melo/D-Will/Paul at the time of the trade.

vCash
    Block buster

Rondo
    Green
    Sullinger
    Melo
    1st

for

Evans
    Cousins
    Jimmer
    Garcia

Evans/Jimmer
    BradleyTerry/Barbosa
    Pierce/Lee/Garcia
    KG/Bass
    Cousins/Wilcox

Rondo/Thomas
    Thorton/Salmons
    Green/Honeycutt
    Robinson/Sullinger
    Thompson/Melo/Hayes
    Last edited by Nighthawk; 12-29-2012 at 07:52 PM.

vCash
    I don't know why people would include Evans in any Boston deal. Boston barely scratches the surface of having enough to get Cousins in his deflated value state.
    I sure as **** dont think they have enough for Cousins.
    Courtney Lee, a super dissapointing Sullinger, a D League Center, and the center piece, a defensive tweener guard coming off a huge injury, to go with our other 3 small guards.

The only player SLIGHTLY enticing is Green, and who knows what this guy will be now after his medical issues and he isnt even coming our way cheap. Maybe the 1st they own isa start as well, but **** we dont want 3 possibly 4 bench players and a 1st for what is the only shot we have at a HUGE talent player.
    Last edited by KingPosey; 12-29-2012 at 07:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    This whole post is lulz worthy.

Resort to baiting?

The fact that you think Green, Bradley, and Bass are garbage, shows me you know nothing about basketball.

That trade seems realistic.

As much as I love Avery, I think I would accept this deal.
    That is a **** package for Boogie, evenwith his majorattitude flaws. The fact that its being presented and pushed is absurd.

vCash
    The C's aren't trading Rondo they let Ray Allen walk before they gave up on Rondo.
    New York Knicks Pride #2014 IM BACK. LETS GO

vCash

This is probably one of better trades I've heard. There's one problem here though.

Avery Bradley and Jeff Green, losing them will essentially hurt your team. Outlaw isn't anything special anymore and Salmons is not Bradley on D. Jeff Green is somebody BOS should want to keep. If all sides are fine w/ this deal, I can see it happening.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Block buster

Rondo
    Green
    Sullinger
    Melo
    1st

for

Evans
    Cousins
    Jimmer
    Garcia

Evans/Jimmer
    BradleyTerry/Barbosa
    Pierce/Lee/Garcia
    KG/Bass
    Cousins/Wilcox

Rondo/Thomas
    Thorton/Salmons
    Green/Honeycutt
    Robinson/Sullinger
    Thompson/Melo/Hayes
    I think that trade makes a lot of sense but I see Jimmer and Melo saying on their current teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    That is a **** package for Boogie, evenwith his majorattitude flaws. The fact that its being presented and pushed is absurd.
    I never said that would be the package.

vCash
    Celtics gotta make this happen. Would be huge

vCash

well, that's probably the best stab at a trade i've seen so far. but i dont think they'll trade green. i think it's more likely they get a 3rd team involved and trade bass/lee for players to go to bos/sac to make the deal work (if it were to happen imo).

and personally, i dont think it would take thaaat much to get cousins. the way people are talking about how awesome he is, he's not michael jordan or larry bird. there's a reason these rumors arew out there. over the past 3 years, we've witnessed nba mega stars (deron/carmelo/dwight/etc) get traded for peanuts. what on earth gives anyone the impression that a talented but obviously troubled malcontent on a scrub team will fetch more than bonafide superstars?

i honestly dont think a trade happens but i dont think cousins will cost as much as people are saying on here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    If Detroit could get him without giving up Monroe or Drummond, they would have a great three man rotation at C and PF. That said, if either of those to players are going to Sac-town in the trade, I wouldn't make the trade if I was Detroit.

I'd also be pretty happy if we got Evans back in the trade, regadless of who we'd have to give up to get him. Anybody outside of Drumond and Monroe.
    So yu are saying Detroit should trade for DMC and Tyreke and still keep their best player(Monroe) and Drummond who is probably the 2nd most promising player on that team trade value wise.That means Knight would have to be the centerpiece of the trade because no one else on that team has any value. That just seems realistic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    well, that's probably the best stab at a trade i've seen so far. but i dont think they'll trade green. i think it's more likely they get a 3rd team involved and trade bass/lee for players to go to bos/sac to make the deal work (if it were to happen imo).

and personally, i dont think it would take thaaat much to get cousins. the way people are talking about how awesome he is, he's not michael jordan or larry bird. there's a reason these rumors arew out there. over the past 3 years, we've witnessed nba mega stars (deron/carmelo/dwight/etc) get traded for peanuts. what on earth gives anyone the impression that a talented but obviously troubled malcontent on a scrub team will fetch more than bonafide superstars?

i honestly dont think a trade happens but i dont think cousins will cost as much as people are saying on here.
    Cousins deserves a strong package in return back because if he's molded correctly and coached up correctly, he's can easily be a 20-13 center. The risk (in this case Boston) is taking is that he gets his head out of his *** and just focuses on basketball.

While Bradley and Green are solid enough role players with potential to improve and Sullinger/Melo should be serviceable bigs, none of those guys will be elite players in the game. Cousins, under the guidance of Doc/KG/Pierce/Jet, would have a great opportunity to become an all-star and be a 20-13 C. I don't want to get rid of him, but the Kings are far too inept of an organization to properly develop him.

I doubt anything happens either, but a deal like this would make a ton of sense for both squads if the Kings have no choice but to trade him. Celtics get to move forward with Rondo/Cousins and have a chance to win another title in 2-3 years, while the Kings get some returns to work with
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.

The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast