Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    I sure as **** dont think they have enough for Cousins.
    Courtney Lee, a super dissapointing Sullinger, a D League Center, and the center piece, a defensive tweener guard coming off a huge injury, to go with our other 3 small guards.

The only player SLIGHTLY enticing is Green, and who knows what this guy will be now after his medical issues and he isnt even coming our way cheap. Maybe the 1st they own isa start as well, but **** we dont want 3 possibly 4 bench players and a 1st for what is the only shot we have at a HUGE talent player.
    Obviously, trading Cousins is a worst-case scenario and we should be exhausting every possible way to patch things up with him in the organization. But if he continues to be a problem, not give effot, etc, then we need to find value for him before we lose him for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.

The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Boston makes sense. Green and Bass for DMC and salmons.
    kings would be raped

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Boston makes sense. Green and Bass for DMC and salmons.
    Nah

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Nah
    Yeah, I was reaching with that one. I have no idea what Cousins' value is right now. Super talented but a nut job

vCash
    Would love to get cousin's and evans..

Rondo
    Evans
    Pierce
    Garnett
    Cousins

That being said, it would probabaly take something like..

Bradley
    Sullinger
    Green
    bass or lee
    first rounder's

for evans, cousins, filler

vCash
    I bet you the Pistons are trying to pair Cousins with Monroe. Cause there's no way your trading Monroe for Cousins, so there most likely trying to center the package around Drummond, and picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    I sure as **** dont think they have enough for Cousins.
    Courtney Lee, a super dissapointing Sullinger, a D League Center, and the center piece, a defensive tweener guard coming off a huge injury, to go with our other 3 small guards.

The only player SLIGHTLY enticing is Green, and who knows what this guy will be now after his medical issues and he isnt even coming our way cheap. Maybe the 1st they own isa start as well, but **** we dont want 3 possibly 4 bench players and a 1st for what is the only shot we have at a HUGE talent player.
    To call a rookie player who slipped in the draft "super disappointing*" after he has played half a season, may be a little premature.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    I bet you the Pistons are trying to pair Cousins with Monroe. Cause there's no way your trading Monroe for Cousins, so there most likely trying to center the package around Drummond, and picks.
    I think it's the other way around...Drummond has to much potential to trade him for a risky Cousins, but Monroe is basically equal to Cousins minus the head case

#****Broyles

vCash
    He needs to be around Vets and winners or else he will be a problem. Celtics, Mavs or even the Hawks make sense anywhere else is a dumb move!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    I think it's the other way around...Drummond has to much potential to trade him for a risky Cousins, but Monroe is basically equal to Cousins minus the head case
    This is a crazy statement Cousins has way more potential then Drummond he is just super immature! If he can get his act together he is a beast!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faze38 View Post
    This is a crazy statement Cousins has way more potential then Drummond he is just super immature! If he can get his act together he is a beast!
    Absolutley not Drummond has way more talent defensivley hes a better shot blocker,rebounder (especially offensive rebounds) and is more athletic and faster.Drummond has more talent and potential than Cousins and Monroe but people that dont watch the Pistons everyday cant really tell this looking at the stat lines but when you do look at it remember Drummond is still 19yrs old and only getting 18mpg.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Absolutley not Drummond has way more talent defensivley hes a better shot blocker,rebounder (especially offensive rebounds) and is more athletic and faster.Drummond has more talent and potential than Cousins and Monroe but people that dont watch the Pistons everyday cant really tell this looking at the stat lines but when you do look at it remember Drummond is still 19yrs old and only getting 18mpg.
    And avg 7 points 7 rebounds 1.5 blocks in 18 mins which is insane

vCash
    Love Monroe, think Cousins has a lot of potential, but Drummond is more valuable than both of them combined. (Only exaggerating a little)

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    I highly doubt it would happen, but I'd do Cousins for Monroe in a heartbeat
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Cousins is better than Monroe right now. But not by much. Cousins just a disaster waiting to happen.

**** you

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast