Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 99 of 99
  1. #91
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    598
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    Because the Grizzlies get absolutely screwed in that deal
    LOL......

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,237
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    With recent Sacramento interest in Rudy Gay and Memphis interest in Tyreke, why not a 3 team trade

    R.Gay, B.Bass, J.Terry, picks to Kings

    T. Evans, F. Garcia, F.Melo to Grizzlies

    D.Cousins, J.Freddette to Celtics

    Rondo/Jimmer
    Bradley/Lee/Barbosa
    Pierce/Green
    KG/Sullinger
    Cousins/Collins/Wilcox
    So you're giving up Tyreke AND Cousins to get just Rudy Gay + Fillers?

    Trade screams rape.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,064
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    And they are......

    Say what you want, J. Green, Sully, Melo, Lee, 1st sounds really good for Cousins, sorry it does.
    That's a garbage deal -- and you know it. First why would Sac want Green's ridiculous contract? So strike him off...then Sully and Melo will be perennial bench warmers or D-Leaguers -- bench contributors at best....Lee is OK, but something is not right with him....what is this his 7th team in 7 years?

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,726
    vCash
    1000
    I hope Cousins comes to Boston if Sacramento relocates, could care less if they raped in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,064
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    I hope Cousins comes to Boston if Sacramento relocates, could care less if they raped in the process.
    Yeah, I'm sure they'll just bend right over....

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,144
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgear View Post
    That's a garbage deal -- and you know it. First why would Sac want Green's ridiculous contract? So strike him off...then Sully and Melo will be perennial bench warmers or D-Leaguers -- bench contributors at best....Lee is OK, but something is not right with him....what is this his 7th team in 7 years?
    I disagree, listen.... J. Green if given more playing has the ability to become really good. He has all the skill set that you would want in a player. He is young, runs the floor well, and a match up nightmare for teams. Also, teams in today's NBA are looking for really good talented wing players.

    Sully will not be a perennial bench player. If he keeps playing as well as he has been, he could be starting for us very soon. The guy was a top #5 NBA Draft pick without the " back issues. " All- American at Ohio State and can play. He will be good for years to come if he can stay healthy.

    Fab Melo is raw, yes your right, we don't know. But what we do know is he's learning very quick, he has shown signs and his height is a talent, sorry it is.

    Courtney Lee has great ability, would be a starter for most NBA Teams. He has struggled to find a role in Boston, but his talent is there.


    Now....D. Cousins, its pretty likely that he will not re-sign with Kings. His rookie deals up in year. Most teams will not take on a player like Cousins, he is a risk, and not a small one but a large risk.

    I have heard in NBA circles, " The kid has issues and not just basketball. "


    I think Kings should look long and hard at the Orlando Magic/ Dwight dealings. Cousins is a risk.

    The deal I listed was pretty fair.
    Last edited by Bird Fan; 01-10-2013 at 10:30 AM. Reason: im old...

    LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

    " The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western MA
    Posts
    592
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    I disagree, listen.... J. Green if given more playing has the ability to become really good. He has all the skill set that you would want in a player. He is young, runs the floor well, and a match up nightmare for teams. Also, teams in today's NBA are looking for really good talented wing players.

    Sully will not be a perennial bench player. If he keeps playing as well as he has been, he could be starting for us very soon. The guy was a top #5 NBA Draft pick without the " back issues. " All- American at Ohio State and can play. He will be good for years to come if he can stay healthy.

    Fab Melo is raw, yes your right, we don't know. But what we do know is he's learning very quick, he has shown signs and his height is a talent, sorry it is.

    Courtney Lee has great ability, would be a starter for most NBA Teams. He has struggled to find a role in Boston, but his talent is there.


    Now....D. Cousins, its pretty likely that he will not re-sign with Kings. His rookie deals up in year. Most teams will not take on a player like Cousins, he is a risk, and not a small one but a large risk.

    I have heard in NBA circles, " The kid has issues and not just basketball. "


    I think Kings should look long and hard at the Orlando Magic/ Dwight dealings. Cousins is a risk.

    The deal I listed was pretty fair.
    What circles, exactly? Are you a sports writer or an on-air personality of TV or radio? Or do you mean that you have read a lot on the internet about him? I call ******** on your "insider" knowledge...Bagwell claims he hangs out with all sorts of writers and celebs and athletes. I call ******** on him too. You are not fooling anybody...


    2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

    RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY


  8. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,776
    vCash
    1500
    The allegations about Cousins... shall we say, instability... off the court are well known, but to the best of my knowledge that is the realm they exist in... allegations. Of course, I wouldn't want him on the Celtics were they proven true.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,776
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgear View Post
    That's a garbage deal -- and you know it. First why would Sac want Green's ridiculous contract? So strike him off...then Sully and Melo will be perennial bench warmers or D-Leaguers -- bench contributors at best....Lee is OK, but something is not right with him....what is this his 7th team in 7 years?
    I don't know about that.

    Celtics taking a huge risk on Cousin's character.

    Kings get solid citizens but taking a risk on their productivity.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •