Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun5 View Post
    you wouldn't trade pierce for cousins , is that what you're saying ?
    Of course i would, i dont believe DA would do it though
    The name is Amendola....

...Danny Amendola

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Faithful View Post
    Kings fan here. Super facepalm at the notion we'd give up Cousins and Tyreke for any of the mentioned players above. I wouldn't give them both up for everyone on your team combined. You guys need to blow it up for as many draft picks and young players as possible.
    Congratulations on losing any respect here with this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    from what i read, celtics are hesitant to include bradley
    I don't see Bradley being moved.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash

DeMarcus Cousins

Why are there so many homers on this forum? Celtics DO NOT have the right pieces that would entice Sacramento to deal cousins to them and there's so many better possible packages from other "interested teams". The kings want talent not old or one dimensional players or draft picks in the 20's. It doesn't matter where DMC would like to play or where he would fit best because those 2 factors are completely irrelevant. Look at teams with young talented players that are potential all-stars and high draft picks and those are the teams that actually stand a chance at landing the big fella IF he even gets traded

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by a_dub06 View Post
    Why are there so many homers on this forum? Celtics DO NOT have the right pieces that would entice Sacramento to deal cousins to them and there's so many better possible packages from other "interested teams". The kings want talent not old or one dimensional players or draft picks in the 20's. It doesn't matter where DMC would like to play or where he would fit best because those 2 factors are completely irrelevant. Look at teams with young talented players that are potential all-stars and high draft picks and those are the teams that actually stand a chance at landing the big fella IF he even gets traded
    Completely untrue. He has a bad attitude. No GM on a team which he makes it known that he does not want to play for is going to give up key pieces to get a potential headcase who won't want to play for their coach or GM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by a_dub06 View Post
    Well no **** that there are teams that can offer better packagers. But the question is if those teams are really willing to give up so much?

Also, I highly doubt the Kings are going to be railing in any proven star for JUST Cousins. It will take Cousins+ for the kings to get any legit player in a deal. If they're trading away just Cousins (and probably a bad contract), best they get are multiple players with high potential with small track records.

You have to think that a core of Sully/Bradley/Melo is somewhat decent. Is the best? Far from it, but I think that there are ways of structuring the trade in which the Celts take a bad contract (i.e. Garcia) to make it somewhat fair.

And Sully and Bradley are hardly one dimensional players btw.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

vCash
    It may be down to the Mavs, Bobcats, and us now.

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins
    A rumor out there about the Magic are interested in trading for DeMarcus Cousins. The Magic are not interested in him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    It may be down to the Mavs, Bobcats, and us now.
    and i don't think he would like to play for the bobcats ,so boston is the best option for him right now .

vCash
    Yeah, since the news of the 4 teams as potential landing spots, I always figured Dallas and Boston were the front runners, anyway.

Danny better go hard after him. I can't wait until January 15th to see if anything can come of this.

vCash
    Would be nice if DA can figure out a way to make this work without creating massive holes on our team --- but I can't imagine we have much to give up other then Bradley and Rondo.
    DodgersGM ‏@DodgersGM
    Josh Beckett grounds out to right field. #Dodgers #Cardinals

vCash
    1 Hour ago.

Kings GM Geoff Petrie says the key one is Cousins is not on the trade block. He was very direct about it when speaking to David Aldridge writing for NBA.com.

"You can put that one to rest,” Petrie said. “He’s not going anywhere. You can lay that to rest. Some of that stuff lives in its own reality.”

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...n-trade-block/

About the only way that happens is if a deal is too good to refuse. Something echoed by a note from another GM, via Sam Amico at Fox Sports Ohio.

"The Kings have denied they’re trying to trade center DeMarcus Cousins, a true talent as both a player and a trouble spot. But multiple sources who claim to have taken their calls said that’s not true, that Cousins is actually on the market. The asking price, however, “is way too high right now,” said one opposing GM."
    Last edited by Opalmerr; 01-01-2013 at 01:16 PM.
    Current
    Rajon Rondo, Phil Pressey
    Jerryd Bayless, Chris Babb
    Jeff Green, Chris Johnson
    Brandon Bass, Jared Sullinger
    Kris Humphries, Kelly Olynyk, Joel Anthony

Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

Colton Iverson (stashed overseas)

vCash
    ^He's bullshitting. Cousins is available for trade

vCash
    Today KSR has spoken with a source close to Demarcus Cousins

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2012/1...tics-mavericks

"Boston isn't trading Rajon Rondo, Charlotte isn't trading Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and I can't find a deal involving either of the other two teams that makes an iota of sense for the Kings. Mix in the Maloofs' reported reluctance to lose Cousins and I see a recipe for nothing."
    Last edited by Opalmerr; 01-01-2013 at 03:12 PM.
    Current
    Rajon Rondo, Phil Pressey
    Jerryd Bayless, Chris Babb
    Jeff Green, Chris Johnson
    Brandon Bass, Jared Sullinger
    Kris Humphries, Kelly Olynyk, Joel Anthony

Injured
    Avery Bradley
    Gerald Wallace
    Keith Bogans
    Victor Faverani

Colton Iverson (stashed overseas)

vCash
    I'm not sure what the news is here? This guy is a writer for a sbnation affiliate site. He has no inside knowledge.

vCash
    A GM is denying that he's shopping his best player?

Gee, what a surprise

Of course that's what he's going to say...Just like Ainge has said with Rondo, Allen and Pierce before that. A GM isn't going to publicly out his player like that.

vCash
    The Kings are in no rush to move Cousins, it's not like he's a FA like Al or Milsap...

IMO they'll wait till they find the right coach for him... Most available coaches would want to have a Cousins to work with...

As much as I can't stand Stan Van Gundy I think he would be a smart choice for the Kings and how great would it be to have Cousins go up against Howard...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast