Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Rondo/Melo/Sullinger/1st round pick

for

Cousins/Evans/Honeycutt

vCash

DeMarcus Cousins

I'd throw Bradley in their for a package to get cousins. Really anyone they want other then rondo pierce kg and id even say Sullinger is off limits.. He's really the only young 'project' player i would hate to see go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    I would be a huge fan of bringing Cousins to Boston. Anyone that Sacramento wants besides KG Pierce and Rondo they can have. Bradley, Sullinger, Melo, 1st, another 1st.. if they want Jeff Green for some reason then him too.
    I think that is 1 too many assets. Bradley, Sullinger and Melo and draft picks. Pretty sure I'd do 3 out of those 4 but not all 4.

ps...I have no problem including Jeff Green though.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missionh1llpart View Post
    I have no problem with trading Bradley and filler for Cousins. Sooner the better, we need someone who can rebound.
    All Rondo keeps talking about is how good they are going to be when Bradley gets back. You think he pouted about Perkins leaving, he'll be worse if he sees Avery go.

Not a good move to trade Bradley in a deal for Cousins, IMO. Not just for the Rondo melting if this happens factor, but for the fact that we already let Tony Allen go and a defensive stopper like Bradley is more important in the playoffs than a rebounder.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    we have all of our own firsts. no 2nd in 2013 (Lee trade), we have the nets 2nd in 2014 (brooks trade)

Can't trade 1sts in consecutive years either without getting one back
    ty

vCash
    so yall are ok with using Bradley as a trade piece??? get the **** out of here with that, we can bring in Cousins but if Lee or Terry is still starting we still arent a good team, Bradley is the main reason Ray isnt here so why get rid of him? he might come back a little slow offensively but the defense will be there and look how teams are shooting against us, we need that defense and we need that chemistry he had with Rondo, Sully, Bass, Lee, Fab, Green and picks if any assortment of those players and picks could get you cousins and possibly salmons to back up Pierce because I think Green would have to be involved then do it, but they are making a huge mistake if they give up Bradley imo, Lee is not a starter and we need Terry to be the 6th man

vCash
    I honestly don't think Bradley is going anywhere.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    doubt that the Kings will trade Cousins to us without getting one of Bradley or Rondo in return. The trade demands probably will start with Bradley.

vCash
    Bradley is a deal buster.

Trade Bradley and the C's are still starting Terry... no effing way.

Throw in Terry and / or Lee, but not Bradley.

No way Rondo is included either. That's insane.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    I don't want to give up Sully or Bradley. They are both productive in specific roles

If the Kings want vets it should be Green, Bass, Lee

vCash
    Green Bass and Terry maybe draft picks is what Id be willing to give up. Id hate to see Bradley or Sully leave.

vCash
    Bradley being a deal buster for a player of Cousins caliber is a joke. I love Bradley and have been riding the YO AVERY train since he was drafted but he is becoming so overrated on this board. Anyone remember the Avery of the first half of last season?

vCash
    Bradley being a deal buster for a player of Cousins caliber is a joke. I love Bradley and have been riding the YO AVERY train since he was drafted but he is becoming so overrated on this board. Anyone remember the Avery of the first half of last season?
    Agreed. Cousins, if acquired, would immediately be the best player on the team and basically our franchise player going forward. Bradley is a solid starter, or ideal perimeter defender off the bench. The two don't compare. The risk lies in Demarcus' character.

vCash
    Ridiculous. Perimeter defense is a huge weakness right now. Terry couldn't guard his own shadow. If you trade Bradley away, how are you going to compensate for Terry and Green's defensive woes.

Cousins comes with only 6 fouls to give. I'm already tired of seeing Garnett layoff people going to the hoop trying to conserve his fouls. Bass wouldn't know a hard foul if he had one laid on him. Sullinger and Collins willingly give them which leads us back to Garnett because some big has to stay in the game. And don't try to tell me Wilcox is a tough defender / rim protector either.

Yeah, getting a big is a priority but if it means further weakening an area the C's already struggle in, that's just asinine.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    If we have a chance to get cousins for anyone besides the big 3, you have to do that deal if youre DA. At some point we have to start looking at the future, and a combo of Rondo and Cousins is an ideal way to build a championship team. You'll have arguably the two most important positions in basketball covered for years to come.
    The name is Amendola....

...Danny Amendola

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast