Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I really like that Alec Burks guy. He just needs more minutes and time to develop. Trade him to a team who owns a D-League team, so he can develop through the system, would fully allow him to reach his potential.

vCash
    I really dont remember the D-Will situation with Sloan.. but it was kind of messed up how the front office sided with Williams. Sloan was here for two decades and was an automatic lock for the playoffs every year. I wonder where you would would be and if he'd still be coach...

I know how much you guys hate Ty Corbin lol

And for the record, Mo is a more than average PG for you guys. Not all Star or elite, but yeah

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    If we had harris, who was an allstar PG, we could have used him in a time like this. Plus his skills would have been great, even on the bench with our amazing bench, who need a great PG to lead them into the next years!
    I'm officially embarrassed your a fan of the Utah Jazz

No Jazz fan wants Harris anymore, dude's washed up.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    lol. i was scratching my head at that suggestion, too. i think dwill would have been a better suggestion (and he's close to the worst case scenario) because he's actually a good pg. the best thing about harris was the guys who came over with him.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    lol. i was scratching my head at that suggestion, too. i think dwill would have been a better suggestion (and he's close to the worst case scenario) because he's actually a good pg. the best thing about harris was the guys who came over with him.
    That guy in your sig made a hell of a play

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    I really dont remember the D-Will situation with Sloan.. but it was kind of messed up how the front office sided with Williams. Sloan was here for two decades and was an automatic lock for the playoffs every year. I wonder where you would would be and if he'd still be coach...

I know how much you guys hate Ty Corbin lol

And for the record, Mo is a more than average PG for you guys. Not all Star or elite, but yeah
    sloan retired because he was tired of coaching. I really think he was done. then the jazz traded williams because he was a *****. turned out for the best as he hasn't done anything since leaving

vCash
    If were talking washed up, then look no further. Is there any future for Watson or Tinsley after they leave Utah...maybe 3rd strings or something. I just can't believe the Jazz have them as our only PG's, no young talent who were building up.

I think Marvin can play but we aren't in need of his position like we are in the PG department. For that fact alone I rather have harris right now.

vCash
    I like Hayward at running the ball across the court. The only problem is, his talent has no bounds and he is growing everyday.

Burks should be doing this to. If Burks had more experience, we could easily have him run the ball to.

Don't you find it pathetic that a zone defense is to hard for a team to get around? Don't you know how easy it would be to zone play against a team who has one player who you know won't shoot the ball! Watson and Tinsley seriouly need to bring a shooting and layup game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12