Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    So did stuckey & bynum become better pg that fast or is it the 2nd unit ??? Tay Max and (Monroe until he plays with Drummond) slows the game up for our point guards. We all know knight stuckey,bynum likes to push the ball & play up tempo. Notice once Stuckey (asked) to come off the bench he started playing point guard way better than with are starters. Now look at how suddenly bynum is playing like a pg. And It also appears cv & dayes defense has gotten better but that's (Drummond) & lil better effort on their part.Knight is going through the same thing. When Knight plays with the bench he performs better. Even Singler plays better with the bench players. Moose needs to step up & consistenly hit the 15ft jumper & stop turning the ball over. I never thought Bynum would play like this. But stuckey has been balling too so its no coincidence. Now let's Get rid of Max Tay,Maggette by trade deadline. Then we can start Drummond & move Singler to the sf. Stuckey can play pg off the bench & we can test out English or middleton at sg. What do yall think???
    No he does not
    Dont act like Knight as never played w/ the 2nd unit cause he has and have showed us nothing.

Honestly if Knight played w/ CV and Daye and if that lineup didn't produce, you would blame it on CV and Daye. And you know it. Our team is playing better cause Bynum is playing like a pure point guard. There is finally flow to our offense that I have never seen since BIllups left

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    No he does not
    Dont act like Knight as never played w/ the 2nd unit cause he has and have showed us nothing.

Honestly if Knight played w/ CV and Daye and if that lineup didn't produce, you would blame it on CV and Daye. And you know it. Our team is playing better cause Bynum is playing like a pure point guard. There is finally flow to our offense that I have never seen since BIllups left
    pretty much.....

vCash
    Didnt want to start a new thread so i looked for this old one. (Dont ban me LF)

The trio of Bynum/Drummond/CV has been ridiculous.

That pick n roll is deadly and with CV as the drive and kick option outside of the oop is sweet.

So I truly don't mind Drummond coming off the bench as long as he starts seeing starters minutes.

As far as Bynum and CV go...what do we do with them this offseason?

Resign Bynum? I am warming up to the idea of keeping him as our back up PG.
    Still amnesty or trade CV? He has been stroking it from deep and has really been a contributor to the team.

Thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    Didnt want to start a new thread so i looked for this old one. (Dont ban me LF)

The trio of Bynum/Drummond/CV has been ridiculous.

That pick n roll is deadly and with CV as the drive and kick option outside of the oop is sweet.

So I truly don't mind Drummond coming off the bench as long as he starts seeing starters minutes.

As far as Bynum and CV go...what do we do with them this offseason?

Resign Bynum? I am warming up to the idea of keeping him as our back up PG.
    Still amnesty or trade CV? He has been stroking it from deep and has really been a contributor to the team.

Thoughts?
    If we can keep Bynum for cheap then I am all for keeping him because now hes starting to get that veteran style and making everyone he plays with better.As far as CV goes I wouldnt amnesty him unless you are for sure going to use the money this off season on a better stretch four.I would like to see us let Maxiell go this off season and try to sign Brandon Wright to use as a back up center/pf to play along side CV off the bench with Moose and Drummond starting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    If we can keep Bynum for cheap then I am all for keeping him because now hes starting to get that veteran style and making everyone he plays with better.As far as CV goes I wouldnt amnesty him unless you are for sure going to use the money this off season on a better stretch four.I would like to see us let Maxiell go this off season and try to sign Brandon Wright to use as a back up center/pf to play along side CV off the bench with Moose and Drummond starting.
    Agree with everything you said. Id love to get Wright here as a backup

vCash

vCash
    I think Wright goes somewhere he has a chance to start.

Im ok to sign Will for the same amount he is making now but extend him 2-3 years.

Im keeping CV because I see no FA thats worth money this year. Mayo & Wright top my list.

vCash
    Who are the top names in this upcoming FA crop anyways?

Dathomir Rancors (2-1)

vCash
    Not good. Iguodala. I think is the best player. Not sure if he signed an extension or not.

Oh wait D12 & CP3

vCash
    CP3 in Detroit, I would cry. We would be so good

vCash
    CP3 and Drummond is a better show than CP3 and Blake. I mean look what we are doing with Will Bynum haha

vCash
    he sure looked like a pg tonite huh??? man stop the bs nate rob killed bynum so much frank had to sub him so knight could lock him down & that's what he did. And bynum is 31 yrs old he should be more seasoned then a 20 yr old pg who spent 1yr in college. patience people patience
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddi Red View Post
    pretty much.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12