Lets go over some facts
1. Since he has been in the league, there are 25-30 RB's whom have put up better single season or production then him
2. RB's have a 7-8 year career, in five he's been out 23 games.
3. He is not an every down RB
4. All the talent in the world amounts to nothing on the sidelines
5. He averages less then 700 yards a season
6. He's played in ZBS the majority of his career and has no excuses
7. Raider fans base his talent on a very short time frame, the rest of the NFl bases talent off production...see post 1
8. We can replace him with a low pick and getbetter production
So please, lets not debate if's, use 6 games as examples, or highlight reels from a game or two as examples. Facts are facts and they say he sucks without question. And for all you morons who want to call me a hater, search my older posts on DMC before this year. I'm not a hater, I'm a realist. I wanted him to succeed, but see no reason to count or build on him when he has proven to have little value or impact in the long run. Personally, I think anyone whom thinks this guy has more then 1-2 good years in him is retarded or blind.