Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 127

Thread: Black Monday

  1. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,625
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    Sorry I do not have time to count all his big plays with real coaches right now, but what I could find is that with 216 carries this year he has 4 rushes over 20 yds. Last year he had 113 carries with 8 over 20 yds. That is a better ratio than AP has this year. DA sucks and DMC is injury prone, but DMC does not suck!


    That's cute


    Lets go over some facts

    1. Since he has been in the league, there are 25-30 RB's whom have put up better single season or production then him

    2. RB's have a 7-8 year career, in five he's been out 23 games.

    3. He is not an every down RB

    4. All the talent in the world amounts to nothing on the sidelines

    5. He averages less then 700 yards a season

    6. He's played in ZBS the majority of his career and has no excuses

    7. Raider fans base his talent on a very short time frame, the rest of the NFl bases talent off production...see post 1

    8. We can replace him with a low pick and getbetter production



    So please, lets not debate if's, use 6 games as examples, or highlight reels from a game or two as examples. Facts are facts and they say he sucks without question. And for all you morons who want to call me a hater, search my older posts on DMC before this year. I'm not a hater, I'm a realist. I wanted him to succeed, but see no reason to count or build on him when he has proven to have little value or impact in the long run. Personally, I think anyone whom thinks this guy has more then 1-2 good years in him is ******** or blind.
    Last edited by fishedz; 12-31-2012 at 03:03 PM.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    That's cute


    Lets go over some facts

    1. Since he has been in the league, there are 25-30 RB's whom have put up better single season or production then him

    2. RB's have a 7-8 year career, in five he's been out 23 games.

    3. He is not an every down RB

    4. All the talent in the world amounts to nothing on the sidelines

    5. He averages less then 700 yards a season

    6. He's played in ZBS the majority of his career and has no excuses

    7. Raider fans base his talent on a very short time frame, the rest of the NFl bases talent off production...see post 1

    8. We can replace him with a low pick and getbetter production



    So please, lets not debate if's, use 6 games as examples, or highlight reels from a game or two as examples. Facts are facts and they say he sucks without question. And for all you morons who want to call me a hater, search my older posts on DMC before this year. I'm not a hater, I'm a realist. I wanted him to succeed, but see no reason to count or build on him when he has proven to have little value or impact in the long run. Personally, I think anyone whom thinks this guy has more then 1-2 good years in him is ******** or blind.
    Everything you say comes down to him being injured. There is a difference between being overrated and injury prone. He is injury prone, this is why he is not high on the lists you keep bringing up. But when he is healthy and playing for a real coach he will get 5.4 ypc. 7 games 113 carries 614 yds 5.4 ypc 8 of them are for 20+ yds... that is not overrated, that is injury prone!

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    That's cute


    Lets go over some facts

    1. Since he has been in the league, there are 25-30 RB's whom have put up better single season or production then him

    2. RB's have a 7-8 year career, in five he's been out 23 games.

    3. He is not an every down RB

    4. All the talent in the world amounts to nothing on the sidelines

    5. He averages less then 700 yards a season

    6. He's played in ZBS the majority of his career and has no excuses

    7. Raider fans base his talent on a very short time frame, the rest of the NFl bases talent off production...see post 1

    8. We can replace him with a low pick and getbetter production



    So please, lets not debate if's, use 6 games as examples, or highlight reels from a game or two as examples. Facts are facts and they say he sucks without question. And for all you morons who want to call me a hater, search my older posts on DMC before this year. I'm not a hater, I'm a realist. I wanted him to succeed, but see no reason to count or build on him when he has proven to have little value or impact in the long run. Personally, I think anyone whom thinks this guy has more then 1-2 good years in him is ******** or blind.
    You're a realist. Ok. Well lets get real. With the moves made today and with DMC having one year left on his rookie contract you really think he is going anywhere. Its obvious that he is staying at least till next season so whats that point of putting out facts and list of reasons why he should be dealt or cut. You dont need to convince us of anything cuz we dont run the team. Maybe u should take your list and facts to MD RM and DA.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,625
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    Everything you say comes down to him being injured. There is a difference between being overrated and injury prone. He is injury prone, this is why he is not high on the lists you keep bringing up. But when he is healthy and playing for a real coach he will get 5.4 ypc. 7 games 113 carries 614 yds 5.4 ypc 8 of them are for 20+ yds... that is not overrated, that is injury prone!

    So you are basing a career off 6 games?


    You pretty much just admitted he is not an every down back so why would you build your team around one? Obviously we need another one.
    Last edited by fishedz; 12-31-2012 at 03:21 PM.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,083
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    You guys hear about the new Tony Romo colonge? You wear it and the other guy scores.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,625
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by R8ERNIC View Post
    You're a realist. Ok. Well lets get real. With the moves made today and with DMC having one year left on his rookie contract you really think he is going anywhere. Its obvious that he is staying at least till next season so whats that point of putting out facts and list of reasons why he should be dealt or cut. You dont need to convince us of anything cuz we dont run the team. Maybe u should take your list and facts to MD RM and DA.
    So you are saying you would rather keep him, have him let you down and get hurt; thus, putting our team in a bad place.

    I'd rather get a pick ad replace him with any number of players that will out produce him. You can't argue facts, and facts say he is a bottom of the barrel RB.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    So you are basing a career off games?


    You pretty much just admitted he is not an every down back so why would you build your team around one? Obviously we need another one.
    I never said I'd build a team around him. The OP said he was overrated. He has the talent and stats to prove he is not overrated.

    If the OP said he was injury prone and not worth the ___ because he is gone half the time, then I would not have said anything. But he proved last year how deadly he is when he plays under a good coach.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,083
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Mark Davis was lead to hire a rookie GM, who hired a rookie head coach. The head coach proceeds to hire a rookie defensive corodinator, the head coach proceeds to hire an offensive coordinator that everyone hates. Mark Davis created this mess therefore he`s the only 1 responsible, no one else until you consider the football players.

    We were stuck with Carson Palmer who has a history of getting everyone around him fired. He leaves the Bengals for 2 seasons, and they make the playoffs both years ( red flag ). Palmer lead the Raiders to 3 points in the first quarter the entire 2012 season, this is an NFL first. Palmer had 2 drives the entire season that were 5 minutes or longer. Palmer hasn`t won more than 4 games as a starter in years. Carson Palmer is finished as an Oakland Raider you can bank on that.

    Jon Gruden has unfinished business in Oakland, he also has no other interest in working for another team, I imagine he would be working if he did. The good people of Oakland would welcome Mr. Gruden with open arms. The Oakland Raiders need a GM who isn`t looking to be tagged a genius, Rm is my humble opinion doesn`t have the smarts to take possession of the Lombardi trophy. I`m not certain who to replace Rm with at this minute, I do not like seeing him and his bobble head twin brother in the sky booth with chicken wing sauce smeared over their faces I know that.

    Mark Davis needs to correct his mistakes, any inexperienced staff would taken those jobs if they were offered.

    Widow don`t be mislead by Snake and the other Palmer supporters, theres no other explanation to support that man in Silver & Black.
    John Madden recommended Reggie Mckenzie. Are you stating that you know more about who should run a team than John Madden? A simple YES or NO will do. We don't need to hear about Nassib or Palmer's W-L record. Just a simple YES or NO.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,625
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    I never said I'd build a team around him. The OP said he was overrated. He has the talent and stats to prove he is not overrated.

    If the OP said he was injury prone and not worth the ___ because he is gone half the time, then I would not have said anything. But he proved last year how deadly he is when he plays under a good coach.
    Fair enough, he did that the year before in ZBS as well under cable.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    128
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    So you are saying you would rather keep him, have him let you down and get hurt; thus, putting our team in a bad place.

    I'd rather get a pick ad replace him with any number of players that will out produce him. You can't argue facts, and facts say he is a bottom of the barrel RB.
    What im sayin is you said u were a realist. I was jus being real with u. DMC is most likely not going anywhere. This was not a DA move. This was a MD and RM move. RM chose DMC over Knapp and Pollack and the ZBS. The facts may very well be that DMC is at least stayin another year. So whats the point of ranting and raving and pulling up facts tryin to convince us on PSD who has no say in personnel decisions that DMC well not be or should not be back next year?

  11. #116
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    181
    vCash
    1500
    I say keep McFadden, we have Goodson who has how's promise. And draft a rb in the 4th maybe 5th. there's many gems out there.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by unfiltered81:24923914
    I say keep McFadden, we have Goodson who has how's promise. And draft a rb in the 4th maybe 5th. there's many gems out there.
    This is a safe move. I think it's going to come down to who we hire as OC, honestly.
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,625
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    This is a safe move. I think it's going to come down to who we hire as OC, honestly.
    I think it will come down to what's offered. RM has already said he wants to stockpile picks, this is one chip we have that might be worth something to an established team. DMC is not an ever down back, he needs another RB that is to make him effective fiscally.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,083
    vCash
    1500
    I'd like to see us get something for McFadden. He's one injury away from being worthless. His trade value drops daily.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    I think it will come down to what's offered. RM has already said he wants to stockpile picks, this is one chip we have that might be worth something to an established team. DMC is not an ever down back, he needs another RB that is to make him effective fiscally.
    I agree with this 100%. Still think we should have kept Bush, but I know he wanted to be a full time starter and I don't blame him for that.
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •