Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Black Monday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    You guys hear about the new Tony Romo colonge? You wear it and the other guy scores.
    that's great
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    *****ty coaching
    And the rest of the RB's who didn't have that problem? Why could Reece get more, Stewart, Goodson....

Get off his jock dude

vCash
    Matt Moore would have won 3 games and he would have cost like 3 million. We won 4 ****ing games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Matt Moore would have won 3 games and he would have cost like 3 million. We won 4 ****ing games

Did you see that 6th round RB last night?

Already>DMC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    As we all know, next Monday is called Black Monday because that is when most coaches/personnel in the NFL are fired.

Do you think Knapp will be gone? DA? Which Raiders are safe?

Granted there's not a whole lot of options out there, who would YOU pick up if you were the owner of the Raiders?
    Fire all of them they all suck especially dennis.why you people choose to ignore this is baffling. I usually dont agree with firm but sorry nation he is dead right.cut bait before its too late.there is a reseason rm brought in a rookie hc.

vCash
    I said that a couple weeks ago. Morris was a steal and a fact the zbs is perfection when executed.

vCash
    i would like to get rid of most to everybody on this roster. I hope we find some trade bait out there. Back to the thread though, Get rid of knapp please and bring in a guy whos has a real resume - not one of Reggie or Dennis's buddies either like we did all last year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    And the rest of the RB's who didn't have that problem? Why could Reece get more, Stewart, Goodson....

Get off his jock dude
    Other than the KC game, the most Goodson carried in a game is 4... Reece, even though I love the guy, only had one solid game (statistically). If you are ready to crown Reece or Goodson, be my guest. But I do not recall Reece or Goodson breaking a 64 yd TD against the Steelers.
    Last edited by kringle9; 12-31-2012 at 01:43 PM.

vCash
    I am ok with keeping Allen if he is willing to jettison Knapp and Tarver and bring in some vets.

Adding a few of the victims today could be just what the doctor ordered!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMClarkent View Post
    I am ok with keeping Allen if he is willing to jettison Knapp and Tarver and bring in some vets.

Adding a few of the victims today could be just what the doctor ordered!
    Tarver isn't leaving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uchooze1 View Post
    I know people aren't going to like this but dump Allen and bringing Reid.
    Reid sucks....wow, how are you man? Long time no see.

-Stork

vCash
    KNAPP FIRED!!!!! No more excuses!! Never bring this POS back to the nation! Thank you Reggie!! They should have gotten rid him a long time ago. But he is finally gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    Other than the KC game, the most Goodson carried in a game is 4... Reece, even though I love the guy, only had one solid game (statistically). If you are ready to crown Reece or Goodson, be my guest. But I do not recall Reece or Goodson breaking a 64 yd TD against the Steelers.

Oh yeah I remember that. It's was so long ago that DMC did something good I forgot...

He did one have on good play this year woohoo!!! He's a top five elite back now!!!

That run was a ZBS play btw

vCash
    Oh yeah I remember that. It's was so long ago that DMC did something good I forgot...

He did one have on good play this year woohoo!!! He's a top five elite back now!!!

Sorry I do not have time to count all his big plays with real coaches right now, but what I could find is that with 216 carries this year he has 4 rushes over 20 yds. Last year he had 113 carries with 8 over 20 yds. That is a better ratio than AP has this year. DA sucks and DMC is injury prone, but DMC does not suck!

vCash

No matter how much you bash DMC face it dude he is coming back next season whether u like are not. The Knapp and Pollack move should be clear sign of it. Sorry bro but u got atleast one more year of hating on DMC..

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast