Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Monday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeforCanton View Post
    You have a lot of nerve telling real Raider fans who they should listen to.
    haha
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Snake I know what`s best for the organization, not the others lol.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    The reason why they sucked was because they were the only ones willing to come here and be put under Uncle Al's thumb. That's why none of the good HC canidates would even want an interview. Uncle Al was his own worst enemy, and he was too blind to see it.
    Yep no one wanted to come in except to get their feet wet in the NFL. All knew they would be gone the following year. Same reason players came here to collect a paycheck.
    Hahahahahaha for real
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Snake I know what`s best for the organization, not the others lol.
    Omg I hope you're being sarcastic
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    Of course we all love seeing the Raiders suck,we sat through Art Shell at 2-14 Norv Turner 5-11 and 4-12 Kiffin 4-12 and 5-11..........We love watching the Raiders suck and so do you if you were on the bus for all those years,so sit back relax and have a beer because according to you they're gonna suck again!
    well I agree with just about all you mean...reading through the sarcasm and the good heads up...I'll have a XX for everyone and although I hate throwing in the towel so early as I did this year.....I really don't a reason to keep any of our coaches....they inspired no one...they accomplished nothing....rebuilding or otherwise.....keeping Knapp only did one thing and that was making sure we got higher on the draft pick charts although few they are.....I do wonder what bringing back someone like Gruden would do???? What he inspire??? Well all know he will....getting the most out of the position is also the goal....we seem to have a bigger mountain to climb this off season then I think we did last year....rebuilding or not we needed to improve from last year and we obviously did not do that....THAT needs to be addressed first and foremost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuellstRaider View Post
    well I agree with just about all you mean...reading through the sarcasm and the good heads up...I'll have a XX for everyone and although I hate throwing in the towel so early as I did this year.....I really don't a reason to keep any of our coaches....they inspired no one...they accomplished nothing....rebuilding or otherwise.....keeping Knapp only did one thing and that was making sure we got higher on the draft pick charts although few they are.....I do wonder what bringing back someone like Gruden would do???? What he inspire??? Well all know he will....getting the most out of the position is also the goal....we seem to have a bigger mountain to climb this off season then I think we did last year....rebuilding or not we needed to improve from last year and we obviously did not do that....THAT needs to be addressed first and foremost.
    tough pill to swallow for the entire organization but completley true...statistically speaking anyways( with an exception of our defense as of late)...
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Tomorrow is the day! Can't wait to see Knapp announced he's been booted!
    Don't like me?

vCash
    this is like christmas eve....im too excited to sleep ha ha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrown76 View Post
    this is like christmas eve....im too excited to sleep ha ha
    Ikr? I'll be glued to the TV tomorrow
    Don't like me?

vCash
    ok, today is the day. I hope Reggie is busy calling around for a new HC.

First off let me say that I do not like the idea of firing a coach after one season. But DA is not our guy. He is horrible! If we start over, now is the time to do We were a nightmare on both sides of the ball. I've joked about how even Stevie Wonder would be a better HC than DA. But here is a serious list that I hope Reggie reaches out to.
    Andy Reid
    Vic Fangio (DC for 49ers)
    Bill Cower
    Brian Kelly (HC for #1 Notre Dame)
    Bruce Arians (the guy who filled in for the Colts)
    Chucky
    Lovie Smith ( ex HC for Bears)

All of these coaches have done more than DA. Infact DA has never done anything other than coach the worst Raiders team. I even preferred the 2-14 2006 season. If we keep DA we will never reach more than 6 wins.

vCash
    If Carson Palmer gets everyone around him fired it's because he is surrounded by *******s who criticize him at every opportunity. They get fired for opening up their big mouths! Palmer threw for over 4000 yards and completed 60% of his passes with more TDs than INTs. When was the last time that we had a QB with those kind of stats? He's worth every cent that he will be paid in 2013 but not two high round draft picks.

vCash

Black Monday

DA will not be fired. How bad would that look if Reggie canned him after 1 year? But someone does need to be held accountable and logically it's Knapp. No reason for the offense to regress that bad.

vCash
    I am not opposed to Pamer returning, but passing numbers have become inflated with the times. Like a five dollar bill, 4,000 yards isnt what it used to be. He hasn't been the same QB since his knee injury.

vCash
    I'm surprised nothing has been announced yet
    Don't like me?

vCash
    This isn't Jerry Springer, or The Biggest Loser.

vCash
    Reports have multiple offensive coaches being outed. Who else is on the chopping block? My guess would be Frank Pollack (OL) and Ted Gilmore (WR)...other than the only bright spot in Streater, WR position under achieved. I blame the personnel but the blame might be put on Gilmore...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast