Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Monday

vCash
    No one will be gone. Knapp will stay on staff, but won't get demoted until they find someone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I still see a house cleaning continue into the 2013 season. It's unfortunate that as long as this continues we will see a constant struggle. I wasn't happy with the coaching carousel that plague this teams for the last 20+ years, that's why, I want to keep DA. I never liked Knapp the last time he was here, and I was disappointed when he was re-hired again. I except the rebuilding stage, there is a lot of theories of why this team is struggling. I too am discouraged because rookie coaches were brought in to lead this team. When Mark took over and finally hired a GM, that we were so desperately wanting and needing, the thought was that finally we would get credible coaches with some experience to manage this team. Not so. Until someone with some brains figures out where our deficiencies are, and corrects them, we will be left as a below .500 team.
    Imagine.....just imagine where this organization would be had we kept Shanahan,Gruden or if he would have actually let Turner draft his players and run his offense............pathetic when I think about it. This season has been an audition and inventory of where we are,what needs to be done and who we need to draft and sign to move on in a positive direction. I believe this whole staff needs to stay to have ANY kind of continuity,if after 2013 this team still struggles on offense than Knapp wasn't the answer but I honestly don't belive any coach or OC or DC was able to operate while Davis was in charge ....especially when they had no say in drafting or FA signing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    When that happens have at it, all those active threads have everyones speculations about Allen, Mckenzie and Knapp over and over and over.

Stop repeating yourselves for god sakes.
    Take your own advice.

vCash
    A lot of players will be sent packing and I think Knapp will be gone. There has to be a sacrificial person for the season and I'm thinking it's Knapp, DA is defensive minded and I think he wants to keep things the same on his side of the ball coaching staff wise. I'm ready to watch TP do his thing on Sunday and then head into the off season to see the actual change start for the Raiders.

vCash
    DA and Reggie fire Knapp. The Qb coach. The OL coach. Maybe they could get Bob Wylie back, but doubtful. What a horrible decision that was to fire him. Just awful.

I can see the ST coach canned, too. That was another hire they made you go, "whAT?" Reggie may have given DA a little TOO much freedom to pick his own staff last year. Since they're both on the hot seat if there's no progression in 2013, I fully expect Reggie to be more involved in who's hired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    DA stays, tarver stays, knapp is gone and ill bet my psd life on that(not saying he's gone right on monday, but he will be fired). players dont start getting cut until after the superbowl. But if the raiders flip out and fire DA(which they shouldn't) ill bring in Bruce Arians and let him get his own QB. Dysert/glennon/nassib/cousins
    Have fun with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Stop repeating yourselves for god sakes.
    Oh, the irony.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    No one will be gone. Knapp will stay on staff, but won't get demoted until they find someone.
    That'd be nice if somehow they could keep Knapp as QB coach and get a new OC, but unlikely.

I'd like to see Ken Whisenhunt become the OC but not sure he's the ZBS kind of guy they're looking for. What a POS scheme that was to go to after the success from 2010-2011. Just ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Take your own advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    Oh, the irony.

So if I was MD I'd fire Knapp but keep DA and RM.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Mark Davis needs to winter at St Barts for a season or two and let this get sorted out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    That'd be nice if somehow they could keep Knapp as QB coach and get a new OC, but unlikely.

I'd like to see Ken Whisenhunt become the OC but not sure he's the ZBS kind of guy they're looking for. What a POS scheme that was to go to after the success from 2010-2011. Just ridiculous.

I see no reason why not. It's not like Knapp has a case to argue, he blows, and the offense did not improve. You could argue the defense did with a banged up secondary and little depth. Our ranking will be better then last, even if we did give up a ton of points. Fiscally keeping him on saves money and he is a great QB coach. That's what he should be.

vCash
    Try to grab some dude from the packers/saints/pats/redskins to come be our OC. Lol knapp is done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Try to grab some dude from the packers/saints/pats/redskins to come be our OC. Lol knapp is done.
    Lol I'm cool with that
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I have a feeling they keep Knapp...I just don't feel like this coaching staff is going to do anything. I expect nothing from them next season...they suck so bad that they will win maybe 1 or 2 more games next season tops, and that is being generous.

I do see a lot of player movement, but they'll keep the same scheme and garbage offense.

Allen, Knapp, and Tarver have done nothing with this team to merit another year, it boggles my mind why most of you would want to see them return next season; either you love seeing the Raiders suck or you love having high draft picks...I don't know because if they come back we'll see the exact same thing with different players.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    I have a feeling they keep Knapp...I just don't feel like this coaching staff is going to do anything. I expect nothing from them next season...they suck so bad that they will win maybe 1 or 2 more games next season tops, and that is being generous.

I do see a lot of player movement, but they'll keep the same scheme and garbage offense.

Allen, Knapp, and Tarver have done nothing with this team to merit another year, it boggles my mind why most of you would want to see them return next season; either you love seeing the Raiders suck or you love having high draft picks...I don't know because if they come back we'll see the exact same thing with different players.
    Of course we all love seeing the Raiders suck,we sat through Art Shell at 2-14 Norv Turner 5-11 and 4-12 Kiffin 4-12 and 5-11..........We love watching the Raiders suck and so do you if you were on the bus for all those years,so sit back relax and have a beer because according to you they're gonna suck again!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast