Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52

Thread: Copeland

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,703
    vCash
    1500
    Copeland plays..12 min per game..hes has a better 3 point pct than novak...he has a better fg pct than novak and has the 3rd best player efficiency rating on the team..........no way you get rid of this guy... See ya white or thomas...if it came to that.. But hes a waaaaaay better player than novak, for waaaaay less money...

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,876
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Copeland stock is rising. We need another pg or combo guard. Package Cope, Pabloand White for a servicable pg.

    Nate
    Would we have to trade all that just for Nate?

    Anyways, what was it i heard about Nate being released from the Bulls?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Would we have to trade all that just for Nate?

    Anyways, what was it i heard about Nate being released from the Bulls?
    Another person with knowledge of the situation told CSNChicago.com that it won’t affect the Bulls’ roster moves, particularly in regard to backup point guard Nate Robinson — and his non-guaranteed contract, of which the team must make a decision about by Jan. 10 — who is likely to remain with the squad for the rest of the season.
    http://www.csnchicago.com/basketball...1&feedID=10332


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,395
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Copeland stock is rising. We need another pg or combo guard. Package Cope, Pabloand White for a servicable pg.

    Nate
    Hell No we are straight at PG! We will be fine with Kidd and Pablo for a month!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,395
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    Copeland plays..12 min per game..hes has a better 3 point pct than novak...he has a better fg pct than novak and has the 3rd best player efficiency rating on the team..........no way you get rid of this guy... See ya white or thomas...if it came to that.. But hes a waaaaaay better player than novak, for waaaaay less money...
    Novak is a vet min type player I said it last year and I stand by it this year! The man is way overpaid he has flashes but he should have def not got that 4 mil we gave him! The man can't play D, doesn't rebound and can't shoot off the dribble. I mean come on now how does that equal a player worth 4 Mil. The man is considered a 4 just because he's tall in my eyes I would have gave Troy Murphy the Vet min and let Novak walk! Murphy can knock down the three and rebound he may not be a great defender but he is a better player then Novak for sure!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,629
    vCash
    1000
    Rotation when healthy give or take a few mins....

    PG - RayRay 33 / Kid 15
    SG - Shump -30 / Kidd 10 / Jr 8
    Sf - Melo 25/ Smith 15 / Cope 8
    PF - Stat 25 / Melo 10 / Sheed 13
    C - Tyson 30 / Camby 10 / Stat 8

    Kurt/Novak/Pablo/Brewer all play min pending on match ups etc
    My PWW checklist

    Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BROOKLYN, NY
    Posts
    6,539
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Rotation when healthy give or take a few mins....

    PG - RayRay 33 / Kid 15
    SG - Shump -30 / Kidd 10 / Jr 8
    Sf - Melo 25/ Smith 15 / Cope 8
    PF - Stat 25 / Melo 10 / Sheed 13
    C - Tyson 30 / Camby 10 / Stat 8

    Kurt/Novak/Pablo/Brewer all play min pending on match ups etc

    Shump wont be hitting 30mins at all

    Take about 8 mins from him. give 5 to JR. split up the other 3


    Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    668
    vCash
    1500
    i think that copeland can get better on defense. I don't think he'll be a great defender but do think he'll get better at it. I think he'll need to put a lot of effort in practice every day in order to get better at it.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,261
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Copeland stock is rising. We need another pg or combo guard. Package Cope, Pabloand White for a servicable pg.

    Nate
    No.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,261
    vCash
    1500
    He is years away from being a solid perimeter defender but he could at least TRY to rebound.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    24,032
    vCash
    1500
    His D isn't a problem if he takes Novak's minutes. Our team is used to the guy filling that role not bringing anything on D or rebounding. Can't have both of them in the rotation though.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    5,206
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    His D isn't a problem if he takes Novak's minutes. Our team is used to the guy filling that role not bringing anything on D or rebounding. Can't have both of them in the rotation though.
    Best quote of the thread. No doubt you have to ask only whether Cope should take Novak's minutes, because when you look at both players rebounding and defense are a wash. Its likely Cope is a better rebounder and defender, than Novak.

    Offensively, Cope is enough of a sharp shooter from outside of 3pt range - that his offense is clearly better than Novak. This is hard to deny.

    If we say that Novak provides space for the offense, then if you don't respect Cope's range he's good enough to beat you. 50% from 3pt range. Plus he brings much more offensive versatility.

    We're all in love with Novak, but he's been proven for years to be a one trick pony. The best one trick pony in the league, but still a one trick pony. He's been that all of his career that's why he's had trouble getting on the court, prior to coming to the Knicks.

    We have a player (Cope) that gives us enough of Novak's skill set, but brings much more to us offensively. We just have to choose to use him.


    My man Ike got a bad rap

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    810
    vCash
    1500
    ^^ Really can't debate any of that.

    i wasn't impressed with Novak last year, all he did was hit threes, nothing else.

    Honestly I'd try to move him and try to pry a pick from someone.

    I know he is a good team mate, but dude does nothing but shoot threes.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NY/FL
    Posts
    1,838
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagged QT View Post
    ^^ Really can't debate any of that.

    i wasn't impressed with Novak last year, all he did was hit threes, nothing else.

    Honestly I'd try to move him and try to pry a pick from someone.

    I know he is a good team mate, but dude does nothing but shoot threes.
    Even if the Knicks wanted to move Novak, who would want him? He's being tremendously over paid in my opinion.


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,876
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    His D isn't a problem if he takes Novak's minutes. Our team is used to the guy filling that role not bringing anything on D or rebounding. Can't have both of them in the rotation though.
    IDK man i think Novak is better at making rotations.. They are both equally poor rebounders.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •