Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Luckily the Bears don't have any bad contracts right now. Julius Peppers has a big one but he's still playing at a high level. They have a really good situation right now, money wise.

After the way this year went, I'm really curious to see what's gonna happen with Urlacher.
    Melton is a FA and I think Cutler Tillman and Jennings both have 1 more season left. Could be some big contracts in the future.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Glenn Dorsey (though he is a free agent after this season), and Tyson Jackson.
    Definitely Jackson he's been garbage since day 1 then Cassel

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvchiefsfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Glenn Dorsey (though he is a free agent after this season), and Tyson Jackson.
    Definitely Jackson he's been garbage since day 1 then Cassel
    Dwayne Bowe from the sounds of it too
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Eric Wright or Quincy Black...possibly both

BREAK A LEG McCOWN
    YOU DESERVE IT

vCash
    Not too big, but I doubt the Patriots want Gostkowski back with a 3.4M cap hit next season.

vCash
    The Steelers will more than likely be saying goodbye to three aging veterans this off-season: Casey Hampton, James Harrison and Brett Keisel. For that matter, Mike Wallace can forget about getting a contract extension, and it's doubtful that Rashard Mendenhall will get one either.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Melton is a FA and I think Cutler Tillman and Jennings both have 1 more season left. Could be some big contracts in the future.
    I pray we extend Melton. Cutler and Tillman will probably get extentions. I could see us letting Urlacher walk unfortunately. He wasn't that great even when he was healthy

vCash
    lol funny to hear bucs fans rdy to dump Eric "Adderall" Wright already.. You guys were so excited with the signing in the offseason

But for the Lions, We dont really have any big contracts that need to get dumped.. KVB depending on how much we would have to eat because of his restructures.. woulda been burleson untill Titus young was a clown and Broyles blew out his other ACL... Mostly we have a TON of FA on defense, im sure our priority will be resigning 60% of them and looking for some improvements aswell
    Last edited by C-Wick925; 12-30-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Off-season Sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    I pray we extend Melton. Cutler and Tillman will probably get extentions. I could see us letting Urlacher walk unfortunately. He wasn't that great even when he was healthy
    Marshall had a great year too, Did you guys extend him when the trade happened? or is his contract coming up soon too?

Off-season Sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Not too big, but I doubt the Patriots want Gostkowski back with a 3.4M cap hit next season.
    only save 1.8 mil if we cut him, and he is still a good kicker.

for the patriots its most likely welker (highest paid player on the pats roster this year) (9.5 mil)
    PSD Bulls Mock Trade Deadline
    Chicago Bulls

Rose-Gordon-Deng-Anderson-Asik

vCash
    Not a "dump" since he will be a FA, but there is a decent chance Jennings finds a new home this offseason because he'll require a nice chunk of change and is often injured. We still have Nelson, Cobb, Jones. If he lands somewhere else we probably draft a WR high.

but to get back on topic... Jermichael Finley. Lol.

vCash
    Corey Webster will need to take a pay it, Diehl is tricky because we restructured, canty, rolle hopefully they figure something out with him

vCash
    Steelers are going to part ways with James Harrison

vCash
    Michael Vick is definitely gone. I think Nnamdi will restructure, though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    I would say Darius Heyward Bey's asinine contract should be Oaklands greater concern.

As for the Eagles: Vick (of course), Demetress Bell Nhamdi Aso if they are unable to restructure
    Remember Javon Walker? Is he and DHB related?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast