Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who Finishes Atop The East?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knicks

55 39.86%
  • Heat

83 60.14%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    honestly, who gives a ****? there's 50 games left.. anything could happen, and seeding usually doesn't end up mattering because upsets will happen more than likely.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthers4life View Post
    why has their been no mention of the hawks? 18-9, about to advance to 20-9.. have the 2nd best road record in the nba behind the clippers at 8-4 with wins at OKC without josh smith and at memphis. 2 very good road wins, also up on indiana the 4 seed at the moment by 11 in the 2nd qtr with out jsmoove. The Heat will be the #1 seed with the Hawks being the #2 seed. the hawks have shooters everywhere to go along with al horford and smith in the post. They will make noise come playoff team
    how do you go from 18-9 to 20-9 just like that? you have to play the game first..

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Bucks just proved it against the Champs tonight.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Fear the Deer.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Bucks just proved it against the Champs tonight.
    Bucks to the finals I am calling it right know!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    honestly that's just the popular thing to say.

Shump is an easy guy to fit in.

And Amare/Chandler/Melo have been together for a while now and had a full camp and pre camp. And that trio was 8-2 under Woody last year.

The D'antoni ERA was full of excuses, just like now in LA.

Woody just wins with whoever he has, period. Look at the lineup they've had the last 2 games and they would have been 2-0 had it not been for that miraculous buzzer beater last night. Kidd/White/Brewer/Thomas/Chandler
    but you werent. You lost to the Kings. We are awful. That statement meant nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    but you werent. You lost to the Kings. We are awful. That statement meant nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Khri View Post
    Bucks to the finals I am calling it right know!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKn6h2x5IcY

vCash
    Heat...Solely on the basis that Knicks can't beat Kings without Melo!

vCash
    1 or 2 doesn't matter to me....just get in and win

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    What the hell u laughing at your team just lost back to back with no one hurt lol

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Just the fact that the Knicks are being ranked #2 makes me happy. For a decade we we're the laughing stock of the NBA.

But its hard to predict because an injury and occur to either team and they both could drop. Or the Knicks could just dominate and go on a streak and take #1. Its hard to predict. But of course your going to have to go by who has the Better team, so as of right now the Heat will be the #1 seed.
    My team, my city.

vCash
    Too early. The Heat seem beatable right now, The Knicks look good, but the Hawks are right there, the Pacers aren't that far back and they've played th most road game of h current top five, if Rose gets back and is healthy the Bulls would definitely move up.

vCash
    Heat... but Knicks will keep is close through most of the season.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 49-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 8-4 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    What the hell u laughing at your team just lost back to back with no one hurt lol
    Truest statement if I ever read one! I mean come on now people are talking about us losing a buzzer beater to the Kings without us having Melo, Stat, Felton, Shumpert I mean come on now. Why don't the Heat get rid of Lebron, Bosh, Allen and Wade and go out and play the Kings and see who wins! I mean at least we didn't get washed by the Bucks with the supposed big 3! I mean for all this talk about the big 3 coming together and the havoc they were gonna wreck on the league how the Hell do they lose to the Wizards the worse team in the league with a healthy roster and then dumb *** Heat fans have the nerve to talk about us losing to the Kings with a banged up roster! Man how easily people forget the loses teams have taken this season.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast