Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Joe Johnson

vCash

Joe Johnson

I know Joe Johnson has been playing better somewhat as of late but he, i think almost as much as deron williams needs to be blamed for lack of success. He looks all out of sorts much of the time when he's playing. He get's the ball, very indecisive, holds the ball for 10 seconds, can't really get to the basket or dribble left, always turning the ball over just kind of looks like crap. he just tends to hoist the ball up as the shot clock is running down.

vCash
    Agree. I would like to see Marshon take some of his minutes and give us an option for when JJ is off.

vCash
    too bad avery won't ever play mar....oh wait.

vCash
    No Deron was the problem. Joe Johnson wasnt playing great, but he still wasnt playing awful like Deron. We know the guy is 31 yrs old and passed his prime I've been content with his play not excited about it, but its been enough to win. Deron gets outscored every single night and thats been a big reason we've been losing. Its one thing to have a rough offensive year, but Derons defense has even worse than his offense.

This team all together isn't that good if Deron isn't scoring. We don't have that kind of explosive offense we need deron to put up damn near 20ppg if we are going to be a top team in the league. Deron has to score around 20 Brook and JJ as well
    Last edited by Rique; 12-29-2012 at 12:10 PM.

East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    No Deron was the problem. Joe Johnson wasnt playing great, but he still wasnt playing awful like Deron. We know the guy is 31 yrs old and passed his prime I've been content with his play not excited about it, but its been enough to win. Deron gets outscored every single night and thats been a big reason we've been losing. Its one thing to have a rough offensive year, but Derons defense has even worse than his offense.

This team all together isn't that good if Deron isn't scoring. We don't have that kind of explosive offense we need deron to put up damn near 20ppg if we are going to be a top team in the league. Deron has to score around 20 Brook and JJ as well
    Agreed 100%. Deron has to score more than he is, only way we can be good

vCash

Nets need to make some trades

D Will....seems lost,,,,no confidence....If he is not going
    to play decent than sit him....play Taylor....

Joe Johnson.......I expected a lot more out of him.....no leadership
    no consistencies....he is a waste,,,,,I am all for playing Marshon
    Brooks ahead of him.....

Make these guys accountable.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post

vCash
    Would like to see more Brooks, but JJ is doing okay so far. We need Deron to step up big time looks like he added ton of weight. We need a coach who will yell at him
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10