Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Pryor did ok but just like Tebow, he is not a starting QB. I was excited watching him as the game didn't matter, but I would hate to see him week in and week out. His floating the ball everytime was annoying...comeon guys...
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    Just got the word...house cleaning has begun. They just released 4 coaches including Knapp!

vCash
    His completion percentage looked bad but thanks to all those wide open dropped passes, kid should some signs yesterday of making plays with nothing available.

vCash
    He had to float the balls bcuz the receivers can't catch

vCash
    well whaddya know..

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur

Allen acknowledged that Raiders should have used Terrelle Pryor in red zone earlier this season

vCash
    dont get me wrong TP is a great athlete, just not a very good NFL qb - people are saying he is the future when he completed what 9 passes? Showed no arm strength and 1 pick. Now everyone is using excuses like receivers didnt catch , blah blah blah however this has been happening to Carson all year long.

It was just garbage time that he got his stats right? He had 60 yards passing when the game was close. I thought we didnt count garbage time stats?

Now lets also remember he played one of the worst teams in the NFL - if not for us feeding them 2 wins they would be a top 5 draft pick.

vCash
    Raiders are going about it the correct way. Except for the coach not giving him the last 4 games to start instead of 1. Regardless, keep the development ongoing until Palmer's arm is dead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    well whaddya know..
    Told you he was ****ing clueless.

Where just hoppin he becomes Madden by next year.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Pryor made made the best drive in some hell conditions. Living in SoCal that day it was ****ing insane. The hail and then 5-7 hour rain storm right before te game was ridiculous and out of nowhere.

TP, played play-making football. Anyone who watched the game saw the lack-luster effort the rest of the team (wide outs) gave. He has what it takes and shows me he might be capable of becoming the face of this franchise.

Go for it, we're not winning the SuperBowl either way next year and we have a ton of cap space coming in 2014. I say we start the shedding this year and start building a Championship caliber defense with solid draft picks and signed FA's.

Let's get started early on the rebuilding process. We don't need CP3 anymore; trade him now while we can get some value for a 2nd or 3rd in this years draft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redrooster View Post
    At least make a point instead of using some damn character icon. I understand you have grown accustom to over-paying players who do not produce, but I think this franchise is trying to kick that trend.

My point is, Palmer is not worth the money if he only wins you 4 games a year at 7+ mil. a year. If you are o.k. with paying him that than something is wrong. Again, I am pretty sure any 2nd string QB including Pryor is good for 4 wins a year. Also, you already know what you get in Palmer, give Pryor some game time along with letting a QB that both RM and DA get a chance to develop over 2 years or so and put the money else where.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    dont get me wrong TP is a great athlete, just not a very good NFL qb - people are saying he is the future when he completed what 9 passes? Showed no arm strength and 1 pick. Now everyone is using excuses like receivers didnt catch , blah blah blah however this has been happening to Carson all year long.

It was just garbage time that he got his stats right? He had 60 yards passing when the game was close. I thought we didnt count garbage time stats?

Now lets also remember he played one of the worst teams in the NFL - if not for us feeding them 2 wins they would be a top 5 draft pick.
    Smh,
    U was there and saw big opportunities for TP running the rock, he lost his footing on a few plays due to the heavy rain an hail storm 30 min before kickoff.
    Like I stated, that pick was all on DHB.. We was open and in position but got punked like a 3rd grader on the upper grade side
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post

It was a three point game. And Pryor had a big drive to pull within three with Two minutes left. That's not garbage time. I'm not sayin he's our qb but they should continue evaluating him and see it he continues to progress. If there was a game without garbage time this year this was for sure one of the very few

vCash
    Hey guys I put together this video for all us Raider fans. It's a breakdown of Pryor footage from the game on Sunday. Figured we could use this to talk about over the off-season and kill some time.

Enjoy and spread the word!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34QqP_XstbE

vCash
    He's not ready.............period!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    He's not ready.............period!!
    He's not Max, but proved he deserves a shot. I would prefer either him taking Carson's job halfway through the season, or if we cut Carson having him compete with a vet.

I see no reason given this kids heart, natural ability, and work ethic that he will give 100%. I like that. Yes he needs as much time as possible on the bench learning the game. My lord watching him extend 3rd down's is alot better then watching Palmer waste them. He scored 3 TD's...if he can do that, he deserves a shot sooner or later.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast