Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Pryor had character flaws, I think it is just another way to make sure he continues to work and develop. Allen knows what he is doing. Plus, I don't care what he says to the media. How he handles things behind scenes is more important ala the Patriots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    How does he taking serious exactly?

I'm just curious, as taking serious might make this thread worthy
    LoL and the off season just started, just wait for the "Pyor is in beast mode" threads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    LoL and the off season just started, just wait for the "Pyor is in beast mode" threads.
    The real question is, which topic will draw more threads....

Pryor is a beast and should start, or...

Bring Chucky back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz:24918124
    Ya think?

I'm just stoked because this is the 3rd/4th of probably hundreds of threads saying te exact same thing.
    You can't correct someones grammar, then go on to misspell, THE. haha

TP deserves a lot of consideration though. But, from what it kind of seems like, he might not be a RM/DA guy so he probably wont get his chance because I'm sure they want to bring in "Their" guy. I hope he gets a fair chance though, he brings a lot to the table.

My girl. Don't look at her.

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Ya think?

I'm just stoked because this is the 3rd/4th of probably hundreds of threads saying te exact same thing.
    No need to be rude, bud. We're all on the same team here. He/she is probably just excited to get more involved by expressing their thoughts where they felt was best fit -- in a direct "Terrelle Pryor..." thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Palmer should compete with another vet. Cut palmer and use the money from him to bring in a c or og And Greg Jennings. With the money freed from Seymour being defense. Huff played nice but releasing him frees up8 million with no hit. Release dhb. Release Kelly n McClain. Get a 3rd for McFadden. Trade down the picks. We will have some good money to bring more wheeler type guys on D. In the draft with the first pick 8-12 range get our own watt/miller/smith take D threw out but take a RT in between.

I forgot about cutting Huff...

Dude...45+million if we cut ties with DHB, DMC, McClain, Palmer, Huff and Seymour....

Holy Jesus....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNation24 View Post
    No need to be rude, bud. We're all on the same team here. He/she is probably just excited to get more involved by expressing their thoughts where they felt was best fit -- in a direct "Terrelle Pryor..." thread.

Being rude and sarcastic are two totally different things..

If I was rude, I'd add how ******** another TP thread is. That being said, welcome to the OP. We've been discussing this all day. Yes, TP earned a roster spot today. YAY!!!!

vCash
    Palmer should compete with another vet. Cut palmer and use the money from him to bring in a c or og And Greg Jennings.
    You have a tendency of contradicting yourself, bro.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    You have a tendency of contradicting yourself, bro.
    i meant pryor

vCash
    i meant pryor
    My bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boulevard View Post
    Raider Fan here.

Don't chat much, but read a lot of stuff you guys type.

Pryor deserves to be taking serious coming into camp next year.

I feel you bro, ive been saying this for a while too now. They were questioning if the kid was playing at the right position at one point...I love everything about TP myself and he show cased his capabailities to the world today and raised some eye brows. We finally found a young, mobile, smart, humble, strong armed QB that can easily take over the helm once CP3 retires, thank you Al Davis!!. I can only imagine how much better he's gonna be after about another year of sitting behind Palmer, his confidents is already sky hi after today im sure. The Raiders future just got alot brighter, now we just need Knapp to be fired so we can officially start the healing process...
    Last edited by bigjunior559; 12-31-2012 at 03:22 AM.
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    I feel you bro, ive been saying this for a while too now. They were questioning if the kid was playing at the right position at one point...I love everything about TP myself and he show cased his capabailities to the world today and raised some eye brows. We finally found a young, mobile, smart, humble, strong armed QB that can easily take over the helm once CP3 retires, thank you Al Davis!!. I can only imagine how much better he's gonna be after about another year of sitting behind Palmer, his confidents is already sky hi after today im sure. The Raiders future just got alot brighter, now we just need Knapp to be fired so we can officially start the healing process...
    This!

Palmer is the starter as long as he's in Oakland. Pryor CAN and WILL learn a lot from him. Next season should be exciting.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Palmer is gone and it doesn't have to do with Pryor showing promise. He was gone even if Pryor played like ****

vCash
    You really think Palmer is gonzo? I don't see it happening
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Yes I'm almost certain palmer is gone I see us making a play for Flynn or smith or Matt Moore on a 2-3 year deal. Develop Pryor more he's only 23. Build the team and give him the reigns in 2 more seasons. We can bring in Flynn for a 4th maybe but he'll cost less than palmer and with that money we can build the D.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast