Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    He's not ready.............period!!
    You are right, but Palmer also isn't worth his price tag to only win you 4 games a year. Palmer is a poor man's Tony Romo, but with less mobility. I would rather pay someone substantially less money to not win you games. Palmer would be better to groom a rookie QB no question, but again, not at anything over 5 mil. a year in my opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney42 View Post
    Hey guys I put together this video for all us Raider fans. It's a breakdown of Pryor footage from the game on Sunday. Figured we could use this to talk about over the off-season and kill some time.

Enjoy and spread the word!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34QqP_XstbE
    thanks,I had seen the 2nd half sunday, but it was nice to see what he did in first half. A lot of his passes were off the mark some. Thrown behind or off a little.Though it looked like receivers were able to get open more sometimes because of pryor extending plays with his feet. A lot of floating passes,and it was an adjustment for receivers after catching passes from carson.

vCash
    we would know more going into offseason had pryor started 2 or 3 games more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skyleralan View Post
    You are right, but Palmer also isn't worth his price tag to only win you 4 games a year. Palmer is a poor man's Tony Romo, but with less mobility. I would rather pay someone substantially less money to not win you games. Palmer would be better to groom a rookie QB no question, but again, not at anything over 5 mil. a year in my opinion.
    Why would you pay anybody to NOT win you games. Palmer had nobody to throw to that was a threat to opposing teams at least Romo had Miles Austin.
    Palmer needs and deserves another season,dropped passes and bad route running are not his fault although he did throw a lot of int's this year ,we had no running game.Pryor would benefit being behind Palmer another year and then we can go from there.

vCash
    Not denying that at all Max, his targets sucked.

But looking at his career when he had targets it got him no where so I am a bit skeptical at keeping him around, especially since his INT's haven't disappeared.

vCash
    Te object is to win the Super Bowl. Not win 8-8 or 9-7. We need to totally re-tool this roster and bring Ina whole new regime if players.

I seriously hope defense is a Uge main concern this offseason
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    I think Pryor deserves to be the starter. Let him learn on the job, his rushing ability will be the band aid, bring in a cheap decent veteran QB just incase Pryor gets hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHoleSon View Post
    I think Pryor deserves to be the starter. Let him learn on the job, his rushing ability will be the band aid, bring in a cheap decent veteran QB just incase Pryor gets hurt.
    Oakland raiders as always!! Pryor shouldve started when we were eliminated from the playoffs. Carson is done . Cincinnati is still laughing! And I laugh when people say, but he passed for 4000 yards.not hard to do when you have no running game and are always playing from behind because your qb cant get in the enzone!!maybe janokowski can be our qb since he seem to be able to score more then palmer.and he has the nerve to say he aint playing for the money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Not denying that at all Max, his targets sucked.

But looking at his career when he had targets it got him no where so I am a bit skeptical at keeping him around, especially since his INT's haven't disappeared.
    He's not the one wearing a uniform,our special teams was terrible,hence the ST coach getting fired and our defense didn't start to show signs of improvement until the last 4 games. Is Carson the best out there.....no,but I think he's much better the the QB's we've had in the last 10 yrs and I'd rather have Pryor learn from hm than Jason Campbell.

vCash
    I agree, I think the discussion regarding his cap number is valid though. Personally, I'd really like to see Pryor take his job halfway through the season.

vCash
    The operative word "take" like Russell Wilson stepped up in Seattle. If Carson remains though its my opinion that he is the unquestioned starter.

vCash
    He goes into next season as the number two. If Carson balks at all on a restructure I say just roll with Pryor and sign an URFA as a two and maybe another as a three or maybe a late round pic if someone is available to develop.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    I agree, I think the discussion regarding his cap number is valid though. Personally, I'd really like to see Pryor take his job halfway through the season.
    ^^THIS. But, a quarter of the way, not half.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterness View Post
    Oakland raiders as always!! Pryor shouldve started when we were eliminated from the playoffs. Carson is done . Cincinnati is still laughing! And I laugh when people say, but he passed for 4000 yards.not hard to do when you have no running game and are always playing from behind because your qb cant get in the enzone!!maybe janokowski can be our qb since he seem to be able to score more then palmer.and he has the nerve to say he aint playing for the money.
    Right because in the last ten years every other Qb we had was capable of throwing for 4000 yards at least it's something to build on. IS he peyton manning or brady, no! But we haven't had someone do this since gannon. Find a replacement and then you have an argument.

As for pryor i say keep him on!

vCash
    We need a Qb who will put his team on his back thoooooo. Hold my diiiiiick! ..........hopefully someone knows where I got that from

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast