Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skyleralan View Post
    Regardless, you have to keep players who have had issues in the past on a tight leash. It is just a way to ensure he continues to develop. Of course every person is "imperfect", that is a given. I truly think Pryor is a good kid, but you have to make sure you keep him in a structured environment/system.
    See, you just brought up another improvement.

Maybe we are finally becoming the type of organization that can "develop" talent. Our recent history shows otherwise ( thinking Russell, just imagine if we had a stable environment in place, that whole deal could have ended up way different).

This time of year on the heels of a lackluster season, I would expect more lame topics of discussion to follow, Coach hates Pryor, LOL....
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

-John Madden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skyleralan View Post
    Honestly, I think Pryor could have won 4 games as well this year

vCash
    Pryor showed a lot of heart and the stones of a competitor. I like him coming into next year. Although Palmer put up some great "stats" he doesn't seem to be the vocal leader we need out of our QB. I just don't think Palmer inspires. Just an opinion.

vCash
    Wow! I don't remember my coaches praising me all the time, pryor does not need to be coddled! I say keep riding him, ultimately his work ethic will help him the most with the athleticism he possesses.

vCash
    All the Carson Palmer supporters get in line, I`ll be passing out smelling salts.

Palmer is finished in Oakland, my take is that you must enjoy suffering there`s no other explanation.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    I'm watching Raiders post game live now and even Norv Terner Chargers HC congratulated Pryor. He even seemed excited to see Pryor. I don't understand how anybody especially our HC could not give credit to a guy who just wants to work and get better.
    I think he gave him plenty of credit. Did you even watch the press conference? He praised him for escaping pressure and finding Moore in the end zone when the play broke down. People just hear what they want to hear. You want him to kiss Pryor's *** over one game publicly and create a qb controversy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERNTN1 View Post
    I think he gave him plenty of credit. Did you even watch the press conference? He praised him for escaping pressure and finding Moore in the end zone when the play broke down. People just hear what they want to hear. You want him to kiss Pryor's *** over one game publicly and create a qb controversy?
    I watched it did you?. I never said Allen should of kissed Pryors *** but at least give your player a Sense of confidence. Allen said Pryor has earned the rite for the raiders to evaluate him. What is that suppose to mean? What has Allen and company been doing for the past year?. What coach says that? why not say we will evalute that in the off-season or something like that.When I saw Allen he just seemed like he didn't want Pryor in there. When Matt played last week he seemed to give Matt more credit and Matt played like crap. Like I stated before Pryor did not play like a pro-bowl player but he had a good game. All I'm saying is in my opinion Allen needs to have a little more confidence in his players and just inspire them to get better.
    Last edited by RaiderFanBL9; 12-31-2012 at 01:20 PM.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    Its called tough love.

vCash
    Allen hates Pryor because he's black

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Palmer is gone and it doesn't have to do with Pryor showing promise. He was gone even if Pryor played like ****
    Really do you you have a link to the article that states that Palmers been or has been as good as done in Oakland or are you just speculating??
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redrooster View Post
    HE DOES?????? WHY?? He looked like a deer in the headlights yesterday! His decision making was terrible. He was the same Pryor we saw at Oho State. If it weren't for the fact that he can run it would have been lot worse! I hope the front office views yesterday as a showcase for a possible trade during the off-season and nothing more. He is NOT the answer.
    Ahahahaha really??? Im not sure we were watching the same game...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    People, let's take it easy. Pryor played a nice game yesterday....but against the crappy Chargers. He deserves to be the back up. He's not ready to start every day, not because of lack of talent, but due to lack of experience.
    I think he's a year away. I think Palmer will be back due to the fact that he's earned it, not to mention he's a big stability factor. It would be interesting to see how well he and DMC do with a decent O line and an OC with some imagination.
    Just imagine if we could find an OC that could use DMC, Reece & Goody at the same time, maybe line up DMC in the slot. a little creativity can take us a long way...
    Last edited by bigjunior559; 12-31-2012 at 03:20 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redrooster View Post
    HE DOES?????? WHY?? He looked like a deer in the headlights yesterday! His decision making was terrible. He was the same Pryor we saw at Oho State. If it weren't for the fact that he can run it would have been lot worse! I hope the front office views yesterday as a showcase for a possible trade during the off-season and nothing more. He is NOT the answer.
    That's not what I saw, or the announcers, or half the posts I've seen in here. He made smart decisions, the INT was questionable, but DHB should have went up and got that ball, he let the defender jump in front of him and take it. He scored 3 TD's, we haven't had a TD in like 10 quarters? He is raw, sure, but he did not look lost or like a deer in the headlights. A few of his throws were off, but that can be corrected with time and practice with the first team. Not sure what game u were watching, but your definitely wrong on this one.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    I was at the game. I will say this. It was hailing with flash floods 20 min before kick off. There was a few plays where TP appeared to lose his footing or he would of gad some huge runs. One thing that did stand out was he appeared to lob a lot of balls instead of putting some zip on them. From what I saw , he looked pretty good. Better than lienart.
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    That's not what I saw, or the announcers, or half the posts I've seen in here. He made smart decisions, the INT was questionable, but DHB should have went up and got that ball, he let the defender jump in front of him and take it. He scored 3 TD's, we haven't had a TD in like 10 quarters? He is raw, sure, but he did not look lost or like a deer in the headlights. A few of his throws were off, but that can be corrected with time and practice with the first team. Not sure what game u were watching, but your definitely wrong on this one.
    I was there, DHB was in perfect position for that TD, he got punked for his position which resulted in the pick. When the ball was released it was easy TD .. Then DHB put his tail between his legs
    [

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast