Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Raiders sign DT Johnny Jones

The Raiders have signed DT Johnny Jones to a future contract

Brandian Ross‏ @BrandianRoss
    #RaiderNation go follow the latest addition to the silver and black my boy @JohnnyJonesIII.

Raiders RapidReports‏ @CBSRaiders
    DL Johnny Jones (knee) was waived by the Packers off their IR list in December. He spent 2011 on Green Bay's practice squad.

He goes 6'5'' 300lbs.

EDIT: The team also signed RB Jon Hoese and WR Isaiah Williams to future contracts.

Raiders RapidReports‏ @CBSRaiders
    Raiders sign NT Johnny Jones, RB Jon Hoese and WR Isaiah Williams to reserve/future contracts.

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL
    The Raiders signed running back Jon Hoese, nose tackle Johnny Jones and wide receiver Isaiah Williams to reserve/future contracts.
    Last edited by NC_RaiderFan5; 01-03-2013 at 08:04 PM.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Huh... Ok well yes he came from a good team but I'm not exactly thrilled that he has been hurt. Do y'all know something I don't?
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash

Raiders sign DT Johnny Jones

Yes,just what we needed another Packers castoff. I get Reggie came from GB and knows their personnel very well but there are 32 other teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Huh... Ok well yes he came from a good team but I'm not exactly thrilled that he has been hurt. Do y'all know something I don't?
    I know nothing about him other than he is a player who Reggie is apparently familiar with from the Green Bay connection who was hurt this year. Just passing along the news.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    I know nothing about him other than he is a player who Reggie is apparently familiar with from the Green Bay connection who was hurt this year. Just passing along the news.
    Oh don't get me wrong I appreciate the info. Just surprised by the move is all.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I'm guessing this is probably another future contract like the six we signed earlier.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    This is what I've been talking about what top free agent is going to want and come to Oakland and play for Allen but a green bay reject? One of R m's boys looking for any job he can get these are the kind of nfl players we can look forward to if we don't do something fast about the leadership issue in Oakland .

Feel the wrath of the darkside.

vCash
    Reggie kills me with all his green bay guys and his family and friends hired to staff positions. I have yet to see one pan out - I will keep my hopes up however.

vCash
    Remember guys offseason roster limits go up to 90 spots. Most of these signs you see are all going to be camp bodies for the upcoming season. Just signing them now to future contracts so we can try them out first. You wont see a single big name sign till after the full nfl season is over and actual free agency starts.
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    This is what I've been talking about what top free agent is going to want and come to Oakland and play for Allen but a green bay reject? One of R m's boys looking for any job he can get these are the kind of nfl players we can look forward to if we don't do something fast about the leadership issue in Oakland .
    These are the only kind of players available right now. Regular free agency isn't until spring.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    These are the only kind of players available right now. Regular free agency isn't until spring.
    This.

No need for everyone to get up in arms about roster moves at this point. These types of players come and go all of the time. If we find a rare gem in the group, so be it. But the real personnel moves won't happen for weeks/months.

vCash
    Free Agency doesn't start until March 12, people need to stop getting their panties in a bunch. These players are just camp bodies.

vCash
    Ofcourse thats true NC, but I am starting to get a bad smell off of this guy with his Bias.
    Im also starting to read a alot of stuff that our bad contracts arent getting purged.

Mcclain and Seymour.Thats it.
    Our cap situation looks like a built in excuse for ANOTHER year(?!)

vCash
    It seems like Reggie's Green Bay pet players are limited to the CB posititon, though...Philip Adams, Brandian Ross (both good additions), Pat Lee (not sure why he was cut), Brandon Underwood, Will Blackmon.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    The team also signed RB Jon Hoese and WR Isaiah Williams. All three are future contracts. Could a mod add these names to the title, please?

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast