Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Did anyone else know this

Part of a transcript from a Terelle Pryor interview after the San Diego game

Q: You and Norv Turner?
    Pryor: “I swear that he was messing with me a little bit during the game. Even before the game he was like, he gave me some praise and also said, Go out and have some fun. Cut it loose. It was weird. It was a weird connection me and him had. I don’t know.”

Q: Ever met him before?
    Pryor: “No, never.”

Q: Might be your coordinator coming up?
    Pryor: “That’s maybe what he was hinting at. I don’t know.”

Q: The Norv and Terrelle Show?
    Pryor: “I don’t know, but I’m sure DA and Mr. McKenzie will definitely find the guy that’s going to fit and is going to lead us to next year.”

I had no idea that Turner was talking to Pryor before the game

vCash
    I would love to have Norv teach TP the Ropes...
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    It's all about the money!

vCash
    Maybe Norv would like the opportunity to stick to his old club twice a year? Of course, that could the reason he ends up with a number of teams...

vCash
    Norv is easily one of the best OC coaches out there. I would love this.

vCash
    In his postgame interview, you can see Norv complimenting him as well. I stated before, I do not think Norv would come here as OC due to past history unless he was enamored with TP. Who knows, but if he did, I think that would be the reason, and I would support it 100%.

That's the only way I see a former HC of a team coming back as an OC. Along with the change in management and culture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    In his postgame interview, you can see Norv complimenting him as well. I stated before, I do not think Norv would come here as OC due to past history unless he was enamored with TP. Who knows, but if he did, I think that would be the reason, and I would support it 100%.

That's the only way I see a former HC of a team coming back as an OC. Along with the change in management and culture.
    Former HCs get jobs as DCs and OCs all the time. I think it is a real possibility.

vCash
    OK...he sucked at HC but count how many rings he has and how many of his QB's have rings...Norv as OC might not be as stupid as it looks in a headline.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBeNasty View Post
    Former HCs get jobs as DCs and OCs all the time. I think it is a real possibility.
    Of course they do, not with a team they were the former HC of though...

vCash
    Norv Turner in high demand -- as assistant coach

http://www.cbssports.com/general/blo...ssistant-coach
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Huh interesting thanks for sharing
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Some guys are just not cut out to be head coaches, I happen to think Norv is one of them. However he is one of the great offensive minds in the NFL. I think he could develop Pryor and still get some mileage out of Palmer and McFadden too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    Norv Turner in high demand -- as assistant coach

http://www.cbssports.com/general/blo...ssistant-coach
    I hope we at leats here something about what Norv is going to do this week. if he's not going to the Raiders it'd be really interesting to see where he'll end up....gotta think he'd be open to coaching the Ravens O after they fired Cam Cameron

The only reason why I believe there is still a chance we could see Norv (if indeed DA is interested) is because he lives in CA and wouldn't have to move. He has a lot of roots here. That doesn't mean he'll come to Oakland but you gotta believe with guys like Palmer & Pryor at QB is a little intriguing for a QB such as himself.
    Last edited by chucklemethis; 01-07-2013 at 05:55 PM.

vCash
    If we get Turner, we would need a lot of new receivers, but I could see increased roles for Streater, Criner, and Ausberry. Moore and Ford might be out. Basically anyone tall+strong hands = in, fast+short+not 100% sure handed = out.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Interesting, he might want to come back to the AFC WEST and torch the Chargers for years to come. He does know Phillip Rivers tendencys and flaws!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast