Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Terrelle Pryor Thread

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ers-on-sunday/

I, for one, like this move. I want to see what we have in TP before we move forward with Palmer or another QB. I like palmer, but I still like to see what TP has to provide. Leinart is as gone, IMO.

However, I am not very excited about this news....simply because of that garbage Knapp. We all know how the playbook will be under Knapp: Run, Run, Pass. 4th down, Punt.

I can't wait for the offseason to start so the raiders can make much needed changes, starting with the OC.

vCash
    I'm looking forward to TP starting as well.. Funny how so many people are against him starting. I wanna see if this third rounder can be anything in the future.

vCash
    Yessssss!!!! #3 pick here we come !!!!
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Wow. Genius move. Let's see, we spent a #3 on him......let's give him a chance in a meaningless game..........hmm...........DA is brilliant!

vCash
    Whats the over/under on the number of screens TP throws on Sunday?

[B]New York Yankees 27 World Championships.....need I say more?
    Oakland Raiders 3 Super Bowl Victories/rest of the AFC West 3 Super Bowl Wins

vCash
    Oakland should have let Pryor start the final 4 games of the season, we were eliminated. This way we`d cut ties with all 3 current qb`s and move on, once and for all.

vCash
    I'm ready to watch him play

vCash
    On a functional team, the first backup always starts when the starter is out.

That said- I look forward to see what TP can do.

It's about time!

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Great move (finally). This is now my most anticipated game of the 2nd half of the season (sadly).
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/QUAD_CITY_RAIDER_LOGO.png/682px-QUAD_CITY_RAIDER_LOGO.png

vCash
    Gee I can hardly wait.

vCash
    I hope we see enough good things for him to stick around. QBs like him is where this league is heading. His speed alone will make a huge difference for this team because they have to respect the fact that he can (and will) bust a big run on them if they don't account for it. Just hope he brings that accuracy with it. I'm actually EXCITED to watch this game. He looked very timid in the preseason/6 snaps he's taken but I think more PT = more confidence for him. This could be fun to watch.

My girl. Don't look at her.

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!

vCash
    Knapp is still offensive coordinator..so dont expect much as far as creativity goes...hopefully the kid makes some things happen with his legs..i am excited to see him..but realistically dont expect much tho..

vCash
    The creativity comes when he leaves the pocket to extend the play when nothings there. Kid ran a 4.3. Thats why people wanted him moved somewhere else to take advantage of his speed/athleticism. He's gonna have the ball in his hands every play. Hes gonna make things happen.
    Last edited by Kid Fabulous; 12-29-2012 at 01:33 AM.

My girl. Don't look at her.

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!

vCash
    Good luck kid. This Raider fan is cheering for your success.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    Think they'll try to spread it out a little? I'm guessing the offense hasn't had much time to prepare for a bunch of new formations, but surely there was a contingency plan and play packages developed for TP in the event that Carson went down? Maybe that's expecting too much.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast