Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABE32 View Post
    Yagyu and I have agreed upon a trade. I will be sending Jayson Heyward and Freddie Freeman to team Yagyu in exchange for Felix Hernandez and Tom Wilhelmsen.
    Agreed. Deal is pending Dfan25's approval.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagyu+ View Post
    Agreed. Deal is pending Dfan25's approval.
    Trade approved

vCash
    I will be trading Mark Teixeira to ABE for Jimmy Rollins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    Agreed.
    Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    Agreed.
    Trade is approved. Rosters have been updated on Yahoo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagyu+ View Post
    Trade is approved. Rosters have been updated on Yahoo.
    I would like it noted that DFAN25 is a witch doctor...that is all!
    Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    I would like it noted that DFAN25 is a witch doctor...that is all!
    Haha yeah man i know it sucks Teixeira got hurt.

vCash
    Posted in the league Recent Messages.... hope all is well fellas...
    Ombudsman

vCash
    Same to you Ty.

My intent going into this years draft was to upgrade my pitching. Well that didn't happen. Jose Reyes and some other bats can be had in exchange for pitching. Holla at me

vCash
    Longines large crown flight table
    Longines large crown flight table follow the brand in the original 1920's production, not only let the flight enthusiasts fascinated, but also attracted watch history seekers.
    as the ideal accessory for pilots, the flight table case diameter 41 mm, white with black dial Arabia digital attract sb.'s attention to gold pear shaped luminous hands, to ensure that the pilot can clearly reading in dim in the cockpit. Each one Longines large crown flight table are engraved with the serial number to commemorate the one and only, after nearly a hundred years of classic cheap jordans reproduce.
    Longines table circle superscript large crown flight table there is a triangle indicator, and clockwise, counterclockwise bidirectional rotation, the chronograph watch relatively rare in the last century 20's, this function help pilots through the important reference time rotating bezel record during replica handbags the mission. Table circle edge using a tight groove design, increase the friction between the finger touch, so that the wearer can easily and precisely adjusted. Large crown and chain handle shaft protruding from the case, the pilot when wearing gloves can rapidly adjust the bezel, not by the touch of the crown and the affected. But in daily use, the wearer can use table circle meetings and important events of the time as a reminder, but cheap jordans also the retro in simple and practical at the same time.
    at the same time, Longines large crown flight table based on the original design elements in an upgrade to the core, and the launch of the new version are equipped with automatic winding mechanical movement, and to three kinds of steel models: basic, equipped with small seconds disc, display, minutes, seconds; double time zone display 24 paragraph hours and second time zones; Chronograph section with Longines exclusive column wheel single button chronograph movement (L788). Three Longines table Mega crown pilot watch both elegant and outstanding performance, is the embodiment of brand has a long history and flight complex classic masterpiece.
    L2.783.4.53
    The
    table circle marked with triangle indicator, and clockwise, counterclockwise bidirectional rotation; bezel edge using a tight groove design, increase the friction between the finger touch, so that the wearer can easily and precisely adjusted. Large crown and chain handle shaft protruding from the case, the pilot when wearing gloves can rapidly adjust the bezel, not by the touch of the crown and the affected. Black dial displays white Arabia digital distribution attract sb.'s attention to gold pear shaped luminous pointer. Stopwatch with Longines exclusive column wheel single button chronograph movement (L788), show the hours and minutes, 6 position with a date window, 3 position with 30 minutes, 9 position with a small seconds disc. Steel case diameter 41 mm, table ears curve perfect fit wrist, black alligator leather strap with black dial echoes.
    L2.777.4.53
    The
    table circle marked with triangle indicator, and clockwise, counterclockwise bidirectional rotation; bezel edge using a tight groove design, increase the fingers > BBBBBB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123