Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Detroit/OKC/Sacramento

I know this trade works for the Thunder, I'm pretty sure it helps Detroit fans long term. Not sure how Kings fans will like it.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cc6rehb

OkC gets Tayshaun Prince, Aaron Brooks and Demarcus Cousins
    Detroit gets Jeremy Lamb and Francisco Garcia
    Sacramento gets Kendrick Perkins, Perry Jones 3, the expiring contracts of Eric Maynor and Austin Daye and two first round picks (Toronto and OkC)

OkC's improvements are obvious, Cousins is 10x the Center that Perkins is, even though he is a knucklehead. Brooks is a step up over Reggie Jackson and Eric Maynor. Prince will replace the leadership that Perkins gave them and give them another guy to help match up with the heat.

Detroit gets Garcia who is a capable replacement for Prince and a young SG prospect to pair up with their two towers they have already put together.

Sacramento will automatically go into full rebuild mode and what better way then to add 5 million in expiring contracts, a lottery pick from Toronto to go along with their own lottery pick. Plus a late round 1st round pick that they can use to move up or use the pick on a late round prospect. They could end up drafting Nerlens Noel and Shubazz Muhammed to go with Jimmer and Thomas Robinson.

vCash
    Pistons say yes. I'll take anything for Prince.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    I know this trade works for the Thunder, I'm pretty sure it helps Detroit fans long term. Not sure how Kings fans will like it.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cc6rehb

OkC gets Tayshaun Prince, Aaron Brooks and Demarcus Cousins
    Detroit gets Jeremy Lamb and Francisco Garcia
    Sacramento gets Kendrick Perkins, Perry Jones 3, the expiring contracts of Eric Maynor and Austin Daye and two first round picks (Toronto and OkC)

OkC's improvements are obvious, Cousins is 10x the Center that Perkins is, even though he is a knucklehead. Brooks is a step up over Reggie Jackson and Eric Maynor. Prince will replace the leadership that Perkins gave them and give them another guy to help match up with the heat.

Detroit gets Garcia who is a capable replacement for Prince and a young SG prospect to pair up with their two towers they have already put together.

Sacramento will automatically go into full rebuild mode and what better way then to add 5 million in expiring contracts, a lottery pick from Toronto to go along with their own lottery pick. Plus a late round 1st round pick that they can use to move up or use the pick on a late round prospect. They could end up drafting Nerlens Noel and Shubazz Muhammed to go with Jimmer and Thomas Robinson.
    good lord Cousin with westbrook and durant

vCash

Detroit/OKC/Sacramento

Kings hang up

vCash
    So the team with the best piece in the trade get a bag of poo back...yeah that make sense.