Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I would rather shoot myself. if anything should happen, its Boozer and rip for Gasol. but dont think that is hapening.

would also love to see Boozer and rip for Hedo Turkaglu and JJ Reddick but dont know if its available.
    Boozer and Rip for Gasol is even better I can agree with that.
    But Boozer and Rip for Hedo and Reddick is terrible. Joe Johnson is simply better and is a guy who would take pressure off Rose as well.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Is he taking the pressure Williams? No so just leave him to rot in Brooklyn

vCash
    I want nothing to do with Joe Johnson and that contract.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I want nothing to do with Joe Johnson and that contract.
    Amen. Why anyone would want him on this team is beyond me.

vCash
    I still think Luol Deng for Eric Gordon makes sense for both sides. This will do wonders for both teams.

F Butler
    F Boozer
    C Noah
    G Gordon
    G Rose

Bulls will have a well balanced line-up. Gordon has the ability to create and thus taking off some burden away from Rose. Butler replaces Deng's perimeter defense. He may not be as long but he is a lot quicker.

F Deng
    F Davis
    C Lopez
    G Rivers
    G Vasquez

Hornets get a versatile SF that will fill-in a hole at the SF position. His veteran leadership
    will help Rivers and Davis going forward. NO will also have the length to compete.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    But Boozer and Rip for Hedo and Reddick is terrible. Joe Johnson is simply better and is a guy who would take pressure off Rose as well.
    he also has 4 years and almost 88 million left on his contract. in his final year he is going to be making 23 and 25 mil in his final season, he surely isnt getting any better in fact he has already begun to regress. and trading for him then we can not amnesty him either, we would have by far one of the worst contracts in the NBA. I also Love Reddick as a player, think he is a great comlpiment to rose. and Hedo is also a combo foward who could spread the floor, and even create some offense. he isnt as bad as some people make him seem, he sure isnt a #2 option, but here he would not be asked to be.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    I wish we would just Sign Chris Anderson so we would have a backup C.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    We need to trade for VC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    I'm all for the Gasol trade but the Joe Johnson idea is not good, nor do i like Hedo & Reddick trade idea. I'd like to trade just for Reddick alone and avoid Hedo cause i think he brings nothing to this team that will make us better.

“If you quit ONCE it becomes a habit. Never quit!!!”
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    We need to trade for VC.
    Victor Claver?

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    I still think Luol Deng for Eric Gordon makes sense for both sides. This will do wonders for both teams.

F Butler
    F Boozer
    C Noah
    G Gordon
    G Rose

Bulls will have a well balanced line-up. Gordon has the ability to create and thus taking off some burden away from Rose. Butler replaces Deng's perimeter defense. He may not be as long but he is a lot quicker.

F Deng
    F Davis
    C Lopez
    G Rivers
    G Vasquez

Hornets get a versatile SF that will fill-in a hole at the SF position. His veteran leadership
    will help Rivers and Davis going forward. NO will also have the length to compete.
    I'm not a big fan of trading for Gordon because I think he's crazy fragile but I can understand why a Gordon/Deng trade would make sense. I would need to see another move or something though because I really hate any trade idea that leads to Jimmy Butler starting. Nice rotation player but NOT a starter.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle55 View Post
    I'm not a big fan of trading for Gordon because I think he's crazy fragile but I can understand why a Gordon/Deng trade would make sense. I would need to see another move or something though because I really hate any trade idea that leads to Jimmy Butler starting. Nice rotation player but NOT a starter.
    I don't really mind Jimmy starting, especially with him as the 5th option on the court. Bulls have also been rumored to be interested in Jared Dudley of the Suns, so maybe they can go that route. With that being said, when healthy Gordon will help us more than Deng, and he looks healthy so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by --23-- View Post
    I'm all for the Gasol trade but the Joe Johnson idea is not good, nor do i like Hedo & Reddick trade idea. I'd like to trade just for Reddick alone and avoid Hedo cause i think he brings nothing to this team that will make us better.
    unfortunatly its probably true, However, they would need a reason to trade Redick for Bloozer, and getting rid of Hedo is one. I still beleive that he could be of use. he is a Foward who could play both possisions, spread the floor in the playoffs, and even initiate some offense off the bench. with the Heat playing with 4 frontcourt players, a guy who can match up with them in that way might help.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Is he taking the pressure Williams? No so just leave him to rot in Brooklyn
    Deron Williams just blows as a Net period. He was simply a product of Jerry Sloan's system.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Anyone know whats up with Kawhi Leonard, I know at one points this year he was demoted to the D league. you think he could be up for trade. I thought he was in for a breakout season this year and I was obviously wrong. but if we trade Deng I would love to get my hands on him.

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast