Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    After suggesting that trade he should change his name to BullsFTL. Because that team would stink.
    Ha! Good one

vCash
    -McLemore has an upside and will be on a cheaper contract. He's a prototypical NBA SG. Him and Jimmy will give the Bulls athleticism on the wings.
    -We may lose Deng because I really doubt he'll give the Bulls a discount, and he may decline on his next extension.
    -I would still do a Boozer and Pau swap. When given the right situation, Gasol is still a top 10 PF in the NBA.
    -Why pay Boozer to stay away from the team when Gasol expires?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Yeah, trading for Pau makes zero sense at this point.
    He still has the size and skills, and the ability to play C

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    Is a face palm all you can do? Please elaborate

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    what tonights game against the nets made me realize is we need backup bigs that are quality. When Noah is out we do not have a C. and when 2 of our bigs are out we have to play really small.

I think there are a few options for trades, Kirk Hinrich, Rip Hamilton, Nate Robinson or Marquise teague could all be traded IMO for a big and I would not mind at all. I know alot of people have reasons for keeping all of them but our depth at guard is already too great. they cant all play. and we need a big. Kirk has his value though, in that he could play SG next year if needed, Nate is a clear guy IMO who we could dump, he is on a one year deal and while he has brought value to this team, no guarentees he is here next year anyway, Rip is a clear guy as well as he seems to be the odd man out with the emergance of Jimmy butler and Marco Bellinelli. I even beleive that Marco could be a guy on the board for trade for a big, however, he is one of our few real 3pt threats so i doubt it.

my options, we need to trade one of Rip/Nate/Teague for A big, no including of picks, Mirotic or Charlote pick.

Guys I would look at-

Nate for Joel Pryzbilla is one that keeps coming to mind, they may want to give us a 2nd but i would take it without, joel is a quality big.

Rip for Mozgov of Kufous, Rip in combo for Sam Dalembert, Zaza is a nice big man that could become expendable if they send out a package for a big man with josh smith. Gortat would be awsome but pricy off the bench. Cole Adrich seems expendable. Greg Stiemsma, Jason Smith,

we need, need a big, we dont nessisarily need more tallent while I still want to trade boozer for Pau, we do need depth at C/PF. that was what made us so scary last year was Asik/our depth at big ment teams could not play small against us. but if noah goes down we have to play small.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    I don't see the Nuggets wanting to trade Koufos, at least not for Rip. He's their starting C, 23 years old on a very reasonable contract for 3 more years...gonna cost more than Rip to get him.

I do agree that the Bulls have to do something in order to get a backup C though and Mozgov seems to be a popular name...he'd be a solid pickup.

A few other guys worth looking at: Brendan Haywood (Charlotte), Ronny Turiaf (Clippers), Greg Stiemsma (Wolves), Hasheem Thabbet (Thunder), Kwame Brown (Sixers), Jermaine O'Neal (Suns).
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 02-02-2013 at 03:12 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I don't see the Nuggets wanting to trade Koufos, at least not for Rip. He's their starting C, 23 years old on a very reasonable contract for 3 more years...gonna cost more than Rip to get him.
    he may be starting but they are also paying Megee 10 mil a year to sit on the bench, they hope he will start at some point. but I would take either him or Mozgov to be honest, hell, I would take almost any center in the league over what we currently have. the point is our team is very good, and we dont nessisarily have to make a move to become better, but we should be trying to move to chage the over depth we have in the backcourt and get some in the frontcourt.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    One thing I wonder about this team is where we are in 2 years, we seem to be very loaded with tallented player and it almost makes sense to make a move now while the stock is high and get tallent before the Charlote pick and Mirotic come over.

Right now, almost every player on our team has positive value, even boozer does at this point. makes me wonder if we traded everything but rose and noah what we could get back tallent wise.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    he may be starting but they are also paying Megee 10 mil a year to sit on the bench, they hope he will start at some point. but I would take either him or Mozgov to be honest, hell, I would take almost any center in the league over what we currently have. the point is our team is very good, and we dont nessisarily have to make a move to become better, but we should be trying to move to chage the over depth we have in the backcourt and get some in the frontcourt.
    Denver has no reason to trade Koufus though. If they wanted McGee to start, he'd be starting. There's a reason he doesn't start...even though he's a stat stuffer, he's kind of basketball ********. Koufos is young, cheap, plays more minutes than McGee and is a pretty decent player. If anything they'd probably rather get rid of McGee & his awful contract.

vCash
    So if the Bulls are interested, Malcolm Thomas (the guy that was pretty good during the pre-season games) was just waived by his team in Israel. He should be really cheap, he is in good shape and a few of our youngsters (Jimmy and Teague) already played with him.
    The guy is a great athlete, crushes the board on both sides of the court and is a strong defender.

Thoughts?

Get ready for number 7 !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayonatan View Post
    So if the Bulls are interested, Malcolm Thomas (the guy that was pretty good during the pre-season games) was just waived by his team in Israel. He should be really cheap, he is in good shape and a few of our youngsters (Jimmy and Teague) already played with him.
    The guy is a great athlete, crushes the board on both sides of the court and is a strong defender.

Thoughts?
    We need a C, he's the same size as Taj.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    But he still played like Taj which is a good thing . You could get him and still trade for a big. Kid should have been on the Roster anyway over the guys we have sitting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Taj can play C, as could Thomas

vCash
    Bulls need a big man badly, plain and simple. imo, forget the guard things, just need to trade for a big.

actually can the bulls even get thomas now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    Bulls need a big man badly, plain and simple. imo, forget the guard things, just need to trade for a big.

actually can the bulls even get thomas now?
    Should be able to sign him to a 10 day contract and then add him later... Maybe would need to waive someone (Cook?)... I actually have no idea, just a guess

Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast