Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 71 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Right now, I don't see a trade scenario for the Bulls. The closest they can trade is Rip. Other than the Suns, I don't see a team interested in him.

The Suns will most likely send a bad contract(Scola) in return for Rip.

vCash
    Scola is far from a bad contract and they can't trade him for a year anyway since they claimed him on amnesty waivers.

vCash
    With Jimmy Buckets improving and producing at a consistent basis, would you consider this trade?

Taj + Jimmy + Mirotic + CHA Pick for Love

vCash
    Oh I forgot he was claimed from amnesty. My Bad xD

Then maybe their throwing Jared Dudley? Makes sense for the Bulls short term. Though Dudley's contract will blew their 2014 free agency.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    With Jimmy Buckets improving and producing at a consistent basis, would you consider this trade?

No way...
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    makes very little sense unless the Bulls are giving ORL the Charlotte pick, which they won't considering Redick's not worth it + he's an expiring player. Also, we can't add salary right now, so we'd have to be giving up Hamilton + Vlad Rad + Nazr or something along with a pick to make it worthwhile. Thus, it makes zero sense. From both sides.
    Not true at all. Could easily send Marco and Vlad to Orlando. Then send rip to a 3rd team(contender) for a pick and a young player and slide that to Orlando too. We would then get JJ redick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post

i love Kevin....but thats too much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG worm View Post
    i love Kevin....but thats too much.
    Not really, because that bobcats pick can turn out to be out of the lottery. Mirotic is no guarantee. Then after all of that we could sure up our bench by trading booze. I just don't see why the wolves accept it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Not true at all. Could easily send Marco and Vlad to Orlando. Then send rip to a 3rd team(contender) for a pick and a young player and slide that to Orlando too. We would then get JJ redick.
    The Bulls are set at a hard cap after using the taxpayers Mid Level Exception on Kirk Hinrich. They have less than $1,000,000 in cap space and since Redick makes $6.2M we need to send pretty much just as much over there to stay under the hard-cap of ~$74M

And why would a team give up a decent enough pick for Rip Hamilton when they can simply get Redick straight up? The Magic make no sense for the Bulls right now

vCash
    Rip 5mil, beli 1.9 mil, Vlad 850k for redick 6.2mil. Almost 2mil of salary shaved. So how is that not almost sending the same salary over there?

vCash
    Sure it's sending enough salary in that deal, but like I said just prior to your post, no 3-way deal makes sense with Orlando because the 3rd team would be better off just acquiring Redick himself since he's a) younger than Rip b) better than Rip c) healthier than Rip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Sure it's sending enough salary in that deal, but like I said just prior to your post, no 3-way deal makes sense with Orlando because the 3rd team would be better off just acquiring Redick himself since he's a) younger than Rip b) better than Rip c) healthier than Rip
    Rip can be had easier and cheaper. Lol if Detroit was willing to give up date and prince for Jose than someone will take on rip.

vCash
    Jose's a much more effective player at a much more important position. Plus the Pistons got rid of a big contract in Prince that makes no sense for their future. Don't try comparing the situations because they aren't the same, nowhere near actually.

vCash
    Prince isn't very good anymore, they should have never re-signed him in the first place. Calderon is an expiring, they shed a bunch of money in that trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Prince isn't very good anymore, they should have never re-signed him in the first place. Calderon is an expiring, they shed a bunch of money in that trade.
    They gonna shed a ton of money. Maggatte/CV/Calderon.

Page 54 of 71 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast