Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I say Hinrich for Mozgov when Rose comes back.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ao7vh4e

CHI Gets: Redick & Mozgov Orlando First
    DEN Gets: Rip & Nazr Bobcats Pick
    ORL Gets: Chandler & Vlad 2 Chicago Firsts and Denver First
    I think that could get it done.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Reddick is not worth the Charlote pick or even 2 first, he is an expiring guys, no guarentee he will be back. More than rip and Nazi, maybe Teague coudl be tossed in but dont knwo if I like that,

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Luol Deng for Eric Gordon is sounding pretty good with how Jimmy has played as of late, but still like Deng and Butler on the floor together if an option. defense is too good then. but jimmy is growing fast on me.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    I say Hinrich for Mozgov when Rose comes back.
    And what Denver want Kirk for? They have 2 solid PGs

Hinrich will be vital to this team once Rose is back, solid defender of the bench, veteran presence, his offense is starting to come around (probably because his nagging injuries are starting to get better)

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    I do get the hype from Eric Gordon, but Deng is indispensable.

Deng averaged 17.2 points and 7 rebounds against Miami in 2011 ECF. He was also defending Lebron in that series. I think Deng has been really underrated.

Paul Pierce 19.6 ppg against Miami in 2011 and 18 ppg in 2012.

Pierce got a floor general to set him up, while Deng just wait in the corner. We may need E.Gordon or any SG you guys want to throw up, but we can't afford to lose Deng.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    And what Denver want Kirk for? They have 2 solid PGs

Hinrich will be vital to this team once Rose is back, solid defender of the bench, veteran presence, his offense is starting to come around (probably because his nagging injuries are starting to get better)
    We got 3 PGs and soon to have 4 when Rose comes back. I don't know if one of their PGs is still hurt but it'll strengthen their depth there. All those things you said about being a defender off the bench and veteran presence, he can provide that for the Nuggets.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    We still need to get under the cap, no? Getting under would help us immensely going forward would it not? Anyone know how far over we are?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    I do get the hype from Eric Gordon, but Deng is indispensable.

Deng averaged 17.2 points and 7 rebounds against Miami in 2011 ECF. He was also defending Lebron in that series. I think Deng has been really underrated.

Paul Pierce 19.6 ppg against Miami in 2011 and 18 ppg in 2012.

Pierce got a floor general to set him up, while Deng just wait in the corner. We may need E.Gordon or any SG you guys want to throw up, but we can't afford to lose Deng.
    I agree but I only bring it up because gordon more matches the play offensivly as rose and Jimmy as an athleitc guard who can handle the ball (since jimmy really doesnt have much handle wise at this point. as in he cant break down a defender. I am not all for trading Deng but I am at a point that I want to see jimmy start.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    The bulls NEED to go after gasol..

BUT it also sets us up for kevin love RIGHT AFTER.. We could then have gasol & deng to offer for love & the timberwolves want to pair gasol with rubio .. Getting a allstar like deng helps too.. Throw in mirotic & we have k love next year or after.. I think he will force his way to chicago...

But pau gasol is absolutely perfect for us he plays BIG in the playoffs..

I would LOVE to reddick tho.. Beli & rip for reddick..

But if we get pau gasol for just boozer & picks in a 3 way with toronto ..

We should swing for the fences an see if we can get eric gordon for luol..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunqn View Post
    The bulls NEED to go after gasol..

BUT it also sets us up for kevin love RIGHT AFTER.. We could then have gasol & deng to offer for love & the timberwolves want to pair gasol with rubio .. Getting a allstar like deng helps too.. Throw in mirotic & we have k love next year or after.. I think he will force his way to chicago...

But pau gasol is absolutely perfect for us he plays BIG in the playoffs..

I would LOVE to reddick tho.. Beli & rip for reddick..

But if we get pau gasol for just boozer & picks in a 3 way with toronto ..

We should swing for the fences an see if we can get eric gordon for luol..
    u assume waaayyy too much in your posts.

vCash
    I like his ideas that won't happen ^

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Luol Deng for Eric Gordon is sounding pretty good with how Jimmy has played as of late, but still like Deng and Butler on the floor together if an option. defense is too good then. but jimmy is growing fast on me.
    And he was a late round pick, right?

Can he become one of the most sucessefull late picks players ever? I see so much potencial

vCash
    I think we should move Rip for a defensive big man, like Mozgov or someone like that who can give joakim a breather for 5-10 minutes or more if necessary cause with the emergence of Butler and Belinelli we don't really need Rip but we do need a reserve big man capable of containing the paint while Noah is out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaxwelljr View Post
    I think we should move Rip for a defensive big man, like Mozgov or someone like that who can give joakim a breather for 5-10 minutes or more if necessary cause with the emergence of Butler and Belinelli we don't really need Rip but we do need a reserve big man capable of containing the paint while Noah is out
    What has Marco done that is so special? How exactly has he emerged? He gets so much love around here that its sickening sometimes. He had a good stretch of games where his shot was falling. He had 2 or 3 game winners. Really doesn't do anything great. He is solid no doubt about that but nothing that makes you confident about our 2 guard.

You can try to use he has been better as a starter blah blah blah. To be honest if it makes that much of a difference to Marco whether he starts or not then I really want no part of that weak mindset. His mindset should be I'm going to prove I'm a starter or embrace the role off the bench like so many other guys have done.

Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast