Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    One thing people keep bringing up is that with Butler play as of late we should trade Deng, however, I think maybe the exact oposite, maybe with butler play recently we should explore trading Rip and Marco (less on marco) and allow Jimmy more minutes at SG. I mean, if our defense is good with Deng on the floor, imagine how hard a time Wade and James would have against Deng and Butler. allowing players to stay out on the 3pt shooters of Allen or Miller or Batier.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    would anyone be interested in Nene, seems like another Pau type player who is misused.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Deng made the allstar team, so doesnt he = a star. im giving you **** but to use the word star bothers me, yes, luol isnt the flashy scorere that gordon is, but his defense is what makes him a great player.

would I risk a Gordon for Lu swap, probably, but to say the 2nd star isnt the word that should be used, its the 2nd scorer we need. im very oposed to a rose/Gordon backcourt though size wise. I dont like being undersized personaly. OJ mayo, while still undersized is my vote for SG. and maybe a Luol and Rip for Gordon and Marion trade could be interesting. Marion fills in as backup SF while Butler continues to develop. but im still not going to say that im on board with trading Deng yet. Jimmy has had a few nice games but Taj has as well, so that should mean trading Both Lu and Boozer to make the two of them start. im still on boart with saying Lu has in fact been consistnat over the past two years while Boozer has not, trade him now while his value is high. not Deng.
    Okay, gives us a second scorer that fits PERFECTLY with Rose's game. He's also a star and has previous chemistry with Derrick.

That's why I'd take the risk.

vCash
    would anyone be interested in Nene, seems like another Pau type player who is misused.
    Nope.

vCash
    Trade I slapped together

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d2untbn

Gets a big that can actually play 8-12 mins a night that can rebound and block while cleaning up the logjam @ SG.
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Trade I slapped together

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d2untbn

Gets a big that can actually play 8-12 mins a night that can rebound and block while cleaning up the logjam @ SG.
    I know it says it works there but dont think we have the ability to take on any money, even if its just 200,000 (look at me saying the words just 200,000 dolards LOL) but I like the idea of getting a big that can play, but we are so tight on cap at this point we cant add anything unless we give up more. I actualy would not mind getting Joel Pryzbilla from them though, seems like a good player who isnt getting used. him or ill list a few names I would not mind getting, some seem unrealistic though

Pryzbilla,
    Dalembert
    Pachulia
    Diop (but only if cut
    Ian Mahinmi
    Camby
    Mozgof
    Kufus
    Biedrins (only if cut)
    Ezeli
    Cole Aldrich
    Greg Stiemsma
    Pekovic
    Jason Smith
    Tiago Splitter ( unlikley )
    Any of the utah big men.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 01-25-2013 at 11:49 PM.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Man i sure was wrong about the team. Im glad we didnt trade the farm like i suggested in the off-season. I'm glad my bulls are the #3 seed. So eventho i hate being wrong im loving it in this situation. I didnt see the team stepping up like this honestly and guys like Butler have made me question if we even need any trades at all. Really i say just sign a cheap big like hassan whiteside or Mikki Moore to ten day contracts like the Heat did with Andersen if we can and wait for Rose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emberblaze77 View Post
    Man i sure was wrong about the team. Im glad we didnt trade the farm like i suggested in the off-season. I'm glad my bulls are the #3 seed. So eventho i hate being wrong im loving it in this situation. I didnt see the team stepping up like this honestly and guys like Butler have made me question if we even need any trades at all. Really i say just sign a cheap big like hassan whiteside or Mikki Moore to ten day contracts like the Heat did with Andersen if we can and wait for Rose.
    still think a trade would be nice, currently, rip is playing alot of minutes either Marco or Butler could be playing. so there is a log jam at SG. when rose comes back, we have Rose/Kirk/Nate/Teague all that could run the point and creates a logjam there. and we still have the fact that Noah is playing very heavy minutes due to us having only Mohamad as a backup.

To me, I would not mind trading Nate Robinson for Joel Pryzbilla and role with it into the playoffs, or even Rip for Mozgof. but we need a quality big man who can at least lay the ball up and play some D.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    I know it says it works there but dont think we have the ability to take on any money, even if its just 200,000 (look at me saying the words just 200,000 dolards LOL) but I like the idea of getting a big that can play, but we are so tight on cap at this point we cant add anything unless we give up more. I actualy would not mind getting Joel Pryzbilla from them though, seems like a good player who isnt getting used. him or ill list a few names I would not mind getting, some seem unrealistic though

Pryzbilla,
    Dalembert
    Pachulia
    Diop (but only if cut
    Ian Mahinmi
    Camby
    Mozgof
    Kufus
    Biedrins (only if cut)
    Ezeli
    Cole Aldrich
    Greg Stiemsma
    Pekovic
    Jason Smith
    Tiago Splitter ( unlikley )
    Any of the utah big men.
    I'm waiting for DIOP to be bought out. Idk though if the Bulls has interest in him. MJ would definitely need to cut on some expense.

The other buy out* possibility is Lou Amundson. Though not that tough and big, can provide energy. I see Amundson as a smaller poor-mans version of Noah.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Straight kill joy!!! Bomber.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Straight kill joy!!! Bomber.....
    Its Bitter Sweet, knowing DRose is closer, but the fact that no moves will be made. But for the first time since we have been a top contending seed, im content with this team. Boozer has finally emerged as the secondary scorer possibly the will spread the floor for Rose. The Cannot bottle up the lane now to stop Rose like they did in the ECF 2 years ago. Boozer is also bodying and playing defense and rebounding quite well. We also have a deep bench which is key to a deep playoff run.

I am almost willing to bet, as long as Rose comes back Average or above, that we win the Ship this year. I have a feeling, its almost like the Blackhawks in 2010, when everyone just had that feeling about the team. Thats what i got right now.

Prediciton: Rose Returns 3 weeks from yesterday. Friday 22 in Charlotte.
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    I would be pretty surprised if Pax doesn't make a move for a big, most likely involving Hamilton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I would be pretty surprised if Pax doesn't make a move for a big, most likely involving Hamilton.
    I really hope so.

vCash
    This thread ain't moving. Let me throw up some ridiculous trade rumor.

Bulls ---> Taj Gibson, Rip Hamilton and Vlad Rad
    Bulls <--- JJ Redick, Andrew Nicholson and DeQuan Jones

Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast