Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1052
  1. #616
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    53,270
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    would anyone here do a Boozer for Andre Iggudala trade ???? Iggy hasnt played well and Boozer has played out of his ***.
    Why?

    The Bulls are loaded as it is on the wings and this kills the little bit of depth they have in the frontcourt. It's just a trade for the sake of making one.

    I have no issues with trading Boozer, but this trade proposal makes very little sense.

  2. #617
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,410
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Why?

    The Bulls are loaded as it is on the wings and this kills the little bit of depth they have in the frontcourt. It's just a trade for the sake of making one.

    I have no issues with trading Boozer, but this trade proposal makes very little sense.
    I like Iggy but i agree with you...

  3. #618
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,042
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    I'm messing around with the trade machine out of boredom so take this with a grain of salt but would you do the following trade?

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a2o5lto

    You guys give up quite a bit but a healthy big 3 of Gordon, Rose and Love, all on brand new contracts by the way, would be deadly. Amnesty Boozer in the off-season and fill out your roster that way.
    No, i would not give away Butler and Noah, let alone Taj as well
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home


    Where It All Began

  4. #619
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,114
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    would anyone here do a Boozer for Andre Iggudala trade ???? Iggy hasnt played well and Boozer has played out of his ***.
    Definitely not.

    We're finally getting Utah's Boozer it would seem, so I'm totally against trading him altogether.

  5. #620
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    56
    vCash
    1500
    With the way jimmy butler has been playing, is there any chance the bulls trade deng and their 1st round bobcats pick for some like mayo or gordon?

  6. #621
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    13,137
    vCash
    1500
    neither mayo or gordon is worth Deng. much less the pick. I could honestly see the front office doing something thought along the lines of a Deng for Gordon trade, but not mayo, i think they kinda hope he comes here on his own. in 2014. yes he could opt out of his contract but there arnt many good teams out there right now with money. I think he stays with the mavs for a year.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  7. #622
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,785
    vCash
    1500
    No while jimmy has been ball in he isn't Deng, yet. Plus we would probably use jimmy as a trade chip before we actually move deng because of him.

  8. #623
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    13,137
    vCash
    1500
    ill disagree with you there. yes, boozer is finaly playing well, but can he keep it up or does he go back to his old ways of being turn over prone and taking bad shots. I personaly would rather trade him now while his stock is up, he has been here 2 years already and we have never seen this play out of him before. trade him now.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  9. #624
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,785
    vCash
    1500
    My brother called me last night and said he had read somewhere that the bulls were talking to Atlanta about the possibility of getting josh smith. All I could find thought was a bleacher report throwing it out as an idea but he said it wasn't from the bleacher report.

    But anyways at first I was like I wouldn't go near josh smith but now I'm actually warming up to the idea if its something like booze,rip,Vlad, and bobcats pick for him and morrow. It sheds about 3 or 4 mill in cap I think and it giv yes us a little more flexibility if he doesn't resign.

  10. #625
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,623
    vCash
    1500
    I'd rather stick with Booz. Imo smith doesn't fit the style of play of the Bulls.
    Haters gonna Hate

  11. #626
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,785
    vCash
    1500
    So a guy who plays good defense doesn't fit? Only problem I have with him is hois poor shot selection. He falls in love wit the long ball but things a use him 15 feet and in if that was to happen.

  12. #627
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    13,137
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    My brother called me last night and said he had read somewhere that the bulls were talking to Atlanta about the possibility of getting josh smith. All I could find thought was a bleacher report throwing it out as an idea but he said it wasn't from the bleacher report.

    But anyways at first I was like I wouldn't go near josh smith but now I'm actually warming up to the idea if its something like booze,rip,Vlad, and bobcats pick for him and morrow. It sheds about 3 or 4 mill in cap I think and it giv yes us a little more flexibility if he doesn't resign.
    The Bobcat pick is not worth Josh smith. OJ Mayo, or Eric Gordon , will people get that through their heads and stop throwing it around like its nothing.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  13. #628
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,785
    vCash
    1500
    No1 said it was most people have other things going to them the pick just gives the deal more of a spice to it.

  14. #629
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,961
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HighCHWRoller07 View Post
    With the way jimmy butler has been playing, is there any chance the bulls trade deng and their 1st round bobcats pick for some like mayo or gordon?
    Gordon would be intriguing mos def, but I'd like Deng to net us Kevin Love.

  15. #630
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clinton IA
    Posts
    83
    vCash
    1500
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9woqv2f

    Rent him rest of year. Go after Love?

Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •