Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimbrH2001 View Post
    Or that 2016 pick could be #1 overall and Lebron James 2 enters the draft...
    Or that 2016 pick could be #1 overall and Kwame Brown 2 enters the draft...

vCash
    BULLS GET: Thompson & The Rights to Swap 2013 Picks with the Bobcats
    BOBCATS GET: Rip, Nazr, & Return of their Pick from the Bulls
    KINGS GET: Henderson

vCash
    For what its worth, I *think* Jimmer is rumored to be part of the deal as well - coming to us.
    I got this

vCash
    Or Jeffrey Taylor substituted for Jimmer.
    I got this

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimbrH2001 View Post
    Or that 2016 pick could be #1 overall and Lebron James 2 enters the draft...
    dont like basing our future on Could be's personaly and everyone else seems content, Mirotic could be a good player, this pick could end up well. Trading it for this year picks almost guarentees us a top 3 pick. even in a week draft, that could be better than perhaps a 10th pick then. yes it is possible we end up with a top 3 pick then as well. but how bad could they be.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Mine is not basing bulls success on potentials and the future, but rather accumulating as many assets as they can to land that missing piece.

I would trade Bobcats pick and Mirotic for the right player. The problem is, I'm not buying the idea that either that 2013 top three pick or Jason Thompson is the "right player" for a championship run.

I'm basically holding on to those assets as their values increase over time. Every year that passes Mirotic gets nearer to playing in the NBA. Every year that passes, Bulls protected pick gets higher and higher.

Bulls is making the "right decisions" IMHO. I've have been promoting this "FLEXIBILITY" status for the Bulls.

The "right trade" for me is in the future.

Example:

Boozer's expiring contract, Nikola Mirotic and the right to swap Bobcats pick to Minnesota for Kevin Love in February 2015 trade deadline.

How sweet would it be to have a team composed of D.Rose, Deng, K.Love, Noah, Gibson, Butler and Teague, after failing in 2014 free agency.

vCash
    This isn't a blockbuster deal but IMO would benefit all teams involved:

Bulls receives: Randy Foye & Patrick Patterson
    Jazz receives: Rip, Teague & draft rights to Llull + a first round pick from Houston
    Houston receives: Paul Millsap

The salaries match up, Foye is an expiring deal which will help clear up cap space and Patterson gives us another big man with some upside to come off the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditka v. God View Post
    This isn't a blockbuster deal but IMO would benefit all teams involved:

Bulls receives: Randy Foye & Patrick Patterson
    Jazz receives: Rip, Teague & draft rights to Llull + a first round pick from Houston
    Houston receives: Paul Millsap

The salaries match up, Foye is an expiring deal which will help clear up cap space and Patterson gives us another big man with some upside to come off the bench.
    I like it

vCash
    Houston values Patterson, and Millsap is going to be a free agent. No point giving up Patterson when you can snatch Millsap(ala Omer Asik) in 2013 free agency.

vCash
    At this point of time, Boozer and Deng have been given HUGE contracts and once they are up, I'm sure both will sign for a lot cheaper in a run for a title. We need a legit sg, but I think this squad can win one in the next 3 years.

Sign Mayo next year and I think we will be deadly.

vCash
    Bulls are on mini MLE next season for being over the tax. I doubt Mayo will take less cash to play with the bulls.

So the bulls are stuck with Hinrich to be the Bulls SG next season. Lakers being way over the tax might dump Jodie Meeks next season. Bulls have a legit chance to land him with KK's TPE.

vCash
    Depending on how he plays next to Rose, but I'm fine with Belli as our future starting SG then maybe drafting a future SG with solid potential as a rotational backup.

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...Stop!!!/page14

I was going through this thread I created over the summer since I couldn't take all the blow up our roster BS, and reading through it is almost laughable now. People wanting to trade Deng for Harrison Barnes. People wanting Tyreke Evans. People saying lets blow this team up. People wanting to dump Boozer for nothing at all just because you didn't like him. It would be interesting to go through this thread and to find all the contradictions that are being made right now.

All I gots to say is I TOLD YOU SO!!!

vCash
    Any chance we can get a guy like Marshon Brooks? He is barely playing over 10 mpg in Brooklyn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteMamba View Post
    Any chance we can get a guy like Marshon Brooks? He is barely playing over 10 mpg in Brooklyn.
    Boozer and a 1st for Hump and Brooks works but we need Boozer for the playoffs . This would be a draft day deal but Hump won't be there cuz I don't think he re-signs

Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast