Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Trade and Acquisition Ideas Thread: Volume XIX

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    ill start this off. trade everyon including rose, this team will never beat miami so why try. bla bla bla

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Just throwing this out there... Love said he wanted to start a big 3 with his draft class...

Rose/Gordon/Love!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fin_frenzy_84 View Post
    Just throwing this out there... Love said he wanted to start a big 3 with his draft class...

Rose/Gordon/Love!!!
    well the funny thing about that is, who else would he want ot have a big three with besides rose/

only other good tallent out of that draft is

OJ (still debatable whether or not he is legit)
    Westbroke (inconsistant IMO)
    Galinari (mmmmm, dont see anyone wanting to team up with an italian truthfuly
    Gordon (injury prone ???)

Maybe trading for Gordon and waiting for Love in FA would be a viable option, but do we want to risk it ???.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Trade for Love and sign OJ, 2014

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    well the funny thing about that is, who else would he want ot have a big three with besides rose/

Maybe trading for Gordon and waiting for Love in FA would be a viable option, but do we want to risk it ???.
    Yes easily!

We still wouldnt have a bad team at all!

Rose/Hinrich
    Gordon/Bellini
    Butler/Aminu
    Boozer/Taj
    Noah/Nazr

We also still have a little ammunition for Love!

I would be willing to move Noah/Boozer/Rip and picks for the next 3 years... Obviously there will have to be a third team involved!

Future lineup would look like

Rose/Teague
    Gordon/FA
    Butler/Aminu
    Mirotic/Taj
    Love/FA

And yes that we would be super deadly from 3 point range lol

Our hole would be at SF but Aminu and Butler is still developing and one of them if not both could eventually turn into a 15 point a game player! Obviously Butler has defense also to add with that, I am not really sure how Aminu defense is though.
    Last edited by fin_frenzy_84; 12-28-2012 at 07:34 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post

Love said pre-olympics that he rose and westbrook had talked about forming a big three, and he's all about surrounding himself with greatness. Im sure he would "settle" for gordon in place of westbrook if he decides to decline his player option and go free agent. That would be the best possible options for rose since they both space the floor with outstanding three point shooting, plua gordon can get to the hole at will. Dynasty maybe??? Sigh too bad it'll only happen on my 2k franchise :-( darn you FO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    That would be fine also lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emberblaze77 View Post
    Love said pre-olympics that he rose and westbrook had talked about forming a big three, and he's all about surrounding himself with greatness. Im sure he would "settle" for gordon in place of westbrook if he decides to decline his player option and go free agent. That would be the best possible options for rose since they both space the floor with outstanding three point shooting, plua gordon can get to the hole at will. Dynasty maybe??? Sigh too bad it'll only happen on my 2k franchise :-( darn you FO
    Well Westbrook is pretty much locked up in OKC and they clearly dont have the cap for Love in the future. So that leaves Rose and someone else! Mayo or Gordon ray:
    Last edited by fin_frenzy_84; 12-28-2012 at 07:35 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    sounds good to me

“If you quit ONCE it becomes a habit. Never quit!!!”
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Some one in the last thread said we need Archie Goodwin.... No, no we dont... We need Shabazz!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fin_frenzy_84 View Post
    Some one in the last thread said we need Archie Goodwin.... No, no we dont... We need Shabazz!!!
    that was me, i'd like goodwin, shabazz, or McLemore. i don't think we could go wrong with any of them. i think shabazz and McLemore will go higher, which is why I don't think we'll get them. shabazz is projected to go #1. if goodwin is still around for the 13th pick we could get him, or do a trade for one of the 3. this may end up being the best draft for guards since the 1996 one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MottoYOLO View Post
    that was me, i'd like goodwin, shabazz, or McLemore. i don't think we could go wrong with any of them. i think shabazz and McLemore will go higher, which is why I don't think we'll get them. shabazz is projected to go #1. if goodwin is still around for the 13th pick we could get him, or do a trade for one of the 3. this may end up being the best draft for guards since the 1996 one.
    Mclemore is my guy, im not too big on Shabazz from what I have seen. but I am also not big on MKG either. both like to play big for being small, which is fine, but neither have the ball handling skills to be a good foward in this league, also, Shabazz is also smaller than MKG by a bit, and from what I have seen, SF are getting bigger rather than smaller.

Also would not mind CJ Mccolum but thats just me.

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MottoYOLO View Post
    Yeah I agree Shabazz is going in the top 3 easily but I wouldnt mind seeing us trading Deng and picks to move up to go get him!

Then Amnesty Boozer and sign Josh Smith and O.J. Mayo

We should have the money for both after dumping Boozer and Dengs contracts

Rose
    Mayo
    Muhammad
    Smith
    Noah

vCash
    Or I would even trade Deng to move up and grab McLemore

Amnesty Boozer

Sign Smith and Millsap

Rose