Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Lmao GSW ain't moving Klay, fail
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    The only way I could see them wanting to move Klay (who I still think has a good career ahead of him) is if they really are desperate to move Biedrins' contract. He only has one year left on it though, so they probably can afford to be patient and use it as an expiring next season if needed. But I agree with MBS, I can't see them moving Klay quite yet. Though, it's not a terribly uneven trade at all.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Wheter we make a trade or not that's yet to be seen, but I would give Golden State the edge as far as being the team we will trade with. They seem to be the team we've traded with the most in recent years...though that could be gone now that we don't have Otis Smith anymore. Who knows.

vCash
    Also we have 3 threads here that are all just trade talk, we should see if a mod will combine them into one.

vCash
    I think Utah is the best trade partner with us. We can trade Afflalo there.

Foye/Afflalo/Hayward/Favors/Kanter going forward would be solid for them. Very solid. We could get an expiring back in Millsap and a young PG in Berks

Afflalo/McBob for Millsap/Burks

They get a little expiring back for Millsap and a good young player in Afflalo. We get a bigger expiring and a young (big) PG in Burks

Or something like this

Aaron Afflalo + McBob to the Jazz

Millsap to the 76ers

Burks + Turner + Moultrie to the Magic

We get young talent back, 76ers get a big boost at the PF position, and the Jazz have a complete team. Everyone's comes out a winner
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I think Utah is the best trade partner with us. We can trade Afflalo there.

Foye/Afflalo/Hayward/Favors/Kanter going forward would be solid for them. Very solid. We could get an expiring back in Millsap and a young PG in Berks

Afflalo/McBob for Millsap/Burks

They get a little expiring back for Millsap and a good young player in Afflalo. We get a bigger expiring and a young (big) PG in Burks

Or something like this

Aaron Afflalo + McBob to the Jazz

Millsap to the 76ers

Burks + Turner + Moultrie to the Magic

We get young talent back, 76ers get a big boost at the PF position, and the Jazz have a complete team. Everyone's comes out a winner

Your lucky I think your drunk or I'd just might have took you serious
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    I think it's ManRam that usually makes the drunk posts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    I think it's ManRam that usually makes the drunk posts.
    I might start reserving that right for myself. Been going on quite the run in recent days and am a little light headed as we speak :P

Even tipsy, though, I can agree with MBS and ManRam in the sense that GSW aren't giving up Klay. Kid is a major deep threat and still has a very bright future.
    Last edited by xRage10; 01-08-2013 at 12:56 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Your lucky I think your drunk or I'd just might have took you serious
    Will it happen? No. But it's fair all the way around
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Will it happen? No. But it's fair all the way around
    To give up Turner and Moultrie for an expiring Millsap is probably asking too much. No guarantee he'd resign and giving up two young talents just for the opportunity to sign a guy doesn't sound entirely fair to me unless that guy is a bonafide allstar or superstar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    To give up Turner and Moultrie for an expiring Millsap is probably asking too much. No guarantee he'd resign and giving up two young talents just for the opportunity to sign a guy doesn't sound entirely fair to me unless that guy is a bonafide allstar or superstar.
    Could very well be one of those deal where he signs an extension upon being traded there. Millsap right now with the 76ers makes them a playoff team. Bring Bynum into the equation and you have a very solid playoff team. It'd be very much worth it.

Bynum/Millsap/Young/Richardson/Jrue...thats a pretty damn good line up. Solid PG, 3 point shooting SG, defensive/slashing SF, do it all PF and a top 3 center in the league. They'd most likely make a playoff push at the end of the year possibly fetching the 7/8 seed. If Phili can bring back Bynum and Millsap together, thats a very solid front court and having Jrue in the back court is a damn good young team.

vCash
    Could very well be one of those deal where he signs an extension upon being traded there. Millsap right now with the 76ers makes them a playoff team. Bring Bynum into the equation and you have a very solid playoff team. It'd be very much worth it.

Bynum/Millsap/Young/Richardson/Jrue...thats a pretty damn good line up. Solid PG, 3 point shooting SG, defensive/slashing SF, do it all PF and a top 3 center in the league. They'd most likely make a playoff push at the end of the year possibly fetching the 7/8 seed. If Phili can bring back Bynum and Millsap together, thats a very solid front court and having Jrue in the back court is a damn good young team.
    Everything you just said is very true, but from my personal perspective, I just don't like it for Philly. Just my 2 cents, though. It's why none of us are GM's :P

vCash
    Dude it's not happening its dumb. They're not moving turner and they don't need us to get Millsap they got more pieces than us. And turner is still growing as a player. Like just stop it

All you ppl do is scenarios heavily in the magic favor. Get a new hobby or extra hours at work

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Dude it's not happening its dumb. They're not moving turner and they don't need us to get Millsap they got more pieces than us. And turner is still growing as a player. Like just stop it

All you ppl do is scenarios heavily in the magic favor. Get a new hobby or extra hours at work
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a9r7hrz
    Minny get JJ Redick + Dalembart + Milwaukee's 1st round pick (protected)
    Bucks get Aaron Afflalo + Derrick Williams+Ayon
    Magic get Alexey Shved + John Henson.

whoomp! There it is!
    Last edited by 5ass; 01-09-2013 at 02:26 AM.

vCash
    lmao, i love that trade for us. shved-harkless-nicholson-henson-vucevic is a solid young core. Shved would be our PG for the future or at worst a really good 6th man combo guard. Henson and Vucevic seem like would be a good fit together. We save around 10 million dollars. Best of all we become an even worse team this season and get a higher pick.

twolves get redick to replace Shved's SG minutes and they get a legit defensive C.

Bucks continue to play small ball with jennings-ellis-afflalo-williams-sanders.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast