Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 81
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,191
    vCash
    1500
    Lmao GSW ain't moving Klay, fail
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,415
    vCash
    500
    The only way I could see them wanting to move Klay (who I still think has a good career ahead of him) is if they really are desperate to move Biedrins' contract. He only has one year left on it though, so they probably can afford to be patient and use it as an expiring next season if needed. But I agree with MBS, I can't see them moving Klay quite yet. Though, it's not a terribly uneven trade at all.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,681
    vCash
    1500
    Wheter we make a trade or not that's yet to be seen, but I would give Golden State the edge as far as being the team we will trade with. They seem to be the team we've traded with the most in recent years...though that could be gone now that we don't have Otis Smith anymore. Who knows.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,681
    vCash
    1500
    Also we have 3 threads here that are all just trade talk, we should see if a mod will combine them into one.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    23,080
    vCash
    1500
    I think Utah is the best trade partner with us. We can trade Afflalo there.

    Foye/Afflalo/Hayward/Favors/Kanter going forward would be solid for them. Very solid. We could get an expiring back in Millsap and a young PG in Berks

    Afflalo/McBob for Millsap/Burks

    They get a little expiring back for Millsap and a good young player in Afflalo. We get a bigger expiring and a young (big) PG in Burks

    Or something like this

    Aaron Afflalo + McBob to the Jazz

    Millsap to the 76ers

    Burks + Turner + Moultrie to the Magic

    We get young talent back, 76ers get a big boost at the PF position, and the Jazz have a complete team. Everyone's comes out a winner
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,191
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I think Utah is the best trade partner with us. We can trade Afflalo there.

    Foye/Afflalo/Hayward/Favors/Kanter going forward would be solid for them. Very solid. We could get an expiring back in Millsap and a young PG in Berks

    Afflalo/McBob for Millsap/Burks

    They get a little expiring back for Millsap and a good young player in Afflalo. We get a bigger expiring and a young (big) PG in Burks

    Or something like this

    Aaron Afflalo + McBob to the Jazz

    Millsap to the 76ers

    Burks + Turner + Moultrie to the Magic

    We get young talent back, 76ers get a big boost at the PF position, and the Jazz have a complete team. Everyone's comes out a winner

    Your lucky I think your drunk or I'd just might have took you serious
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    13,820
    vCash
    500
    I think it's ManRam that usually makes the drunk posts.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    I think it's ManRam that usually makes the drunk posts.
    I might start reserving that right for myself. Been going on quite the run in recent days and am a little light headed as we speak :P

    Even tipsy, though, I can agree with MBS and ManRam in the sense that GSW aren't giving up Klay. Kid is a major deep threat and still has a very bright future.
    Last edited by xRage10; 01-08-2013 at 12:56 AM.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    23,080
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Your lucky I think your drunk or I'd just might have took you serious
    Will it happen? No. But it's fair all the way around
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Will it happen? No. But it's fair all the way around
    To give up Turner and Moultrie for an expiring Millsap is probably asking too much. No guarantee he'd resign and giving up two young talents just for the opportunity to sign a guy doesn't sound entirely fair to me unless that guy is a bonafide allstar or superstar.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    23,080
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    To give up Turner and Moultrie for an expiring Millsap is probably asking too much. No guarantee he'd resign and giving up two young talents just for the opportunity to sign a guy doesn't sound entirely fair to me unless that guy is a bonafide allstar or superstar.
    Could very well be one of those deal where he signs an extension upon being traded there. Millsap right now with the 76ers makes them a playoff team. Bring Bynum into the equation and you have a very solid playoff team. It'd be very much worth it.

    Bynum/Millsap/Young/Richardson/Jrue...thats a pretty damn good line up. Solid PG, 3 point shooting SG, defensive/slashing SF, do it all PF and a top 3 center in the league. They'd most likely make a playoff push at the end of the year possibly fetching the 7/8 seed. If Phili can bring back Bynum and Millsap together, thats a very solid front court and having Jrue in the back court is a damn good young team.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Could very well be one of those deal where he signs an extension upon being traded there. Millsap right now with the 76ers makes them a playoff team. Bring Bynum into the equation and you have a very solid playoff team. It'd be very much worth it.

    Bynum/Millsap/Young/Richardson/Jrue...thats a pretty damn good line up. Solid PG, 3 point shooting SG, defensive/slashing SF, do it all PF and a top 3 center in the league. They'd most likely make a playoff push at the end of the year possibly fetching the 7/8 seed. If Phili can bring back Bynum and Millsap together, thats a very solid front court and having Jrue in the back court is a damn good young team.
    Everything you just said is very true, but from my personal perspective, I just don't like it for Philly. Just my 2 cents, though. It's why none of us are GM's :P

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,191
    vCash
    1500
    Dude it's not happening its dumb. They're not moving turner and they don't need us to get Millsap they got more pieces than us. And turner is still growing as a player. Like just stop it

    All you ppl do is scenarios heavily in the magic favor. Get a new hobby or extra hours at work
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Neither here, Nor there
    Posts
    5,811
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Dude it's not happening its dumb. They're not moving turner and they don't need us to get Millsap they got more pieces than us. And turner is still growing as a player. Like just stop it

    All you ppl do is scenarios heavily in the magic favor. Get a new hobby or extra hours at work
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a9r7hrz
    Minny get JJ Redick + Dalembart + Milwaukee's 1st round pick (protected)
    Bucks get Aaron Afflalo + Derrick Williams+Ayon
    Magic get Alexey Shved + John Henson.

    whoomp! There it is!
    Last edited by 5ass; 01-09-2013 at 02:26 AM.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Neither here, Nor there
    Posts
    5,811
    vCash
    1500
    lmao, i love that trade for us. shved-harkless-nicholson-henson-vucevic is a solid young core. Shved would be our PG for the future or at worst a really good 6th man combo guard. Henson and Vucevic seem like would be a good fit together. We save around 10 million dollars. Best of all we become an even worse team this season and get a higher pick.

    twolves get redick to replace Shved's SG minutes and they get a legit defensive C.

    Bucks continue to play small ball with jennings-ellis-afflalo-williams-sanders.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •