Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    He's owed 37M for the next two years. 18.5M a year. Pass.

We can't have two Gilbert like contracts counting against us.

vCash
    Yeah. Absolutely NO to Rudy Gay

vCash
    Ooo I thought he was an expiring like 18 mill this year.... never mind to that then lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Rap do you like the fact that you're getting eaten up in the main forum on this exact same topic? Like I said, keep my quote up. I like seeing you look like a dumbass in here everyday.
    Lol I enjoyed it. I haven't had a chance to be on lately so when I saw the topic on the top 5 I couldn't help myself. I wasn't surprised to see their reactions to raps post. Lol even one guy called him out on his trait of saying it doesn't make it true. Good times

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash

Can Magic deal for DeMarcus Cousins?

With Vuc's play recently I have no desire to chase cousins. Factor in the fact that Vuc is young and cousins attitude we should steer clear and develop our young guys. I would much rather have gays horrible contract then Cousins and his drama. If you look at our roster with some time to develop we are really just a score first sf away from making some strides. *if we keep improving*

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
    With Vuc's play recently I have no desire to chase cousins. Factor in the fact that Vuc is young and cousins attitude we should steer clear and develop our young guys. I would much rather have gays horrible contract then Cousins and his drama. If you look at our roster with some time to develop we are really just a score first sf away from making some strides. *if we keep improving*
    See, that's where I don't necessarily agree. I'm one who believes, and let the flaming begin, that AAA shouldn't be our "shooting guard of the future". And, obviously, past Jameer, we have a glaring need at PG for our future. I'm one who believes we need to focus on the guard positions. One could try and be acquired in a JJ trade, the other could be targeted through the draft.

Just my 2 cents, though. I'm not huge on Afflalo, and unless we miraculously put together a great team next season, he'll probably be 30+ by the time we even start to compete. Granted that's not too old, but it's not young, either. As our other players are hitting their prime, he'll be close to the end of his career.

vCash
    I'd be all for trading Afflalo
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I'm fine with trading Afflalo...especially if he keeps his efficient scoring up like he has lately. I think he can be a valuable piece on just about any contending team...and while I think he could play a nice role with us long term, 3rd/4th options aren't something we need to worry about stockpiling up on. Trade them for picks and youth...winning this season, and even next season, isn't a priority.

If we get an offer that's fair, there's no reason we should be reluctant to trade anyone (aside from Vuvevic).

vCash
    I'd be fine with losing AAA as well. I like his game but he's not somone that's going to be a piece to build around. As I stated in another thread. I like Jones' game. Tough to say how good he can be but he's only 22 and has the ability to get to the basket with ease, just needs to work on his mid range jump shot.

vCash
    LOL. I could see Cousins repeating what Dwight did last summer once he gets on, and then goes off his prozac after becoming "the man" in Orlando. I.e. Magic would be repeating bad mistakes by putting their faith in a childish center.

Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    LOL. I could see Cousins repeating what Dwight did last summer once he gets on, and then goes off his prozac after becoming "the man" in Orlando. I.e. Magic would be repeating bad mistakes by putting their faith in a childish center.
    Pretty much what half of us have been saying ourselves :P

I didn't realize so many people would be fine with letting go of Afflalo. I thought it was just me and my friends xD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    Pretty much what half of us have been saying ourselves :P

I didn't realize so many people would be fine with letting go of Afflalo. I thought it was just me and my friends xD
    I can't lie I was pretty excited to have him on the team, but even I understand by the time this team becomes somewhat of a contender, he's going to be going into his 30s. I like the guy though, he's a hard worker and tough-nosed defender.

vCash
    I couldn't agree more. I like Afflalo, but he's pretty much a 3rd or 4th option on a contending team. Would fit well, as it's not like we'd need him to be the first option, but as you stated, he'll be into his 30's by the time we're ready. Just personally think you need to trade him while the value is high, that's all.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    No reason for us to take Biedrins. Klay has been a pretty big disappointment, but I'd be ok with getting him...but we could do better
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast