Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    That's seems like the actual deal if it would happen tbh. But I would probably pass. And lol at your sig bet. Do these people actually leave when they lose?
    Yeah you guys have a nice core moving forward, your just missing that one player. IMO you guys should try and target Rudy Gay. Try and keep Afflalo and Vucevic and see if you could get something done. I'm rooting for your team since the whole Howard saga.

Haha dude the Warriors forum and the Jazz forum do not get along to say the least. It's funny though cause every single Jazz fan was saying they would have a better record, so I offered up the sig bet, and only one person responded, I wish I could have just got rid of every person on their forum lol. And ya if he doesn't I'm trollin their forum hard aha.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    I guess they feel his character isn't worth it. But if it took Harkless and Vuc I'd definitely be all ears.
    Hennigan needs to at least entertain this. I'm starting to really like Vucevic (couldn't care less about Harkless) but this seems like a very small price to pay for Cousins, who could be a franchise big.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    I mean his stats definitely say different. I just feel you're thinking like that because he isn't the household name those guys are. When those guys were drafted, they had those expectations to be great players. But seeing how Harden was used as a 6th man and now a starter you wouldn't think he would be capable of this kind of performance. At least that is what I think. I would even say he's having a better year than Bryant right now. Kobe is averaging 4PPG more but he's also taking more shots than Harden. But when you look at the other stats Harden is beating Kobe in many of them.
    It has nothing to do with being a household name honestly. I just feel Harden is a scorer, but not a complete player who can put a team on his back and lead them to a top seed. I just don't see that out of him. He needs a better player than him to get there. He is the ultimate complimentary player. Like a Deron Williams, Steve Nash or a Chris Bosh. He's not a Lebron/Wade/Rose/Dwight/Kobe type. Who is the best player with out a doubt and can lead their team to top seeds. (And honestly Kobe is too much of a me player to do that, but he was/is a great player in that category)
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    It has nothing to do with being a household name honestly. I just feel Harden is a scorer, but not a complete player who can put a team on his back and lead them to a top seed. I just don't see that out of him. He needs a better player than him to get there. He is the ultimate complimentary player. Like a Deron Williams, Steve Nash or a Chris Bosh. He's not a Lebron/Wade/Rose/Dwight/Kobe type. Who is the best player with out a doubt and can lead their team to top seeds. (And honestly Kobe is too much of a me player to do that, but he was/is a great player in that category)

Did you just put Rose in the same catagory as Lebron and Kobe...lol.

Rap you need to just stop at this point. Haven't you gotten eaten up enough on this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post

Did you just put Rose in the same catagory as Lebron and Kobe...lol.

Rap you need to just stop at this point. Haven't you gotten eaten up enough on this
    Rose is in their category. Lead his team to a number 1 seed. Has good surrounding cast, but he is by far the best player on that team. IF (big if) Rose comes back to form, yea, he's a top 7 player
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Rose is in their category. Lead his team to a number 1 seed. Has good surrounding cast, but he is by far the best player on that team. IF (big if) Rose comes back to form, yea, he's a top 7 player

Rose is in the same catagory as Lebron James...

Rose is not even the best PG in the league and you're comparing him to the best player in the leauge.

Ok I'm done with this convo. Obviously you have a hard on for Rose and it's blind common sense judgement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Rose is in the same catagory as Lebron James...

Rose is not even the best PG in the league and you're comparing him to the best player in the leauge.

Ok I'm done with this convo. Obviously you have a hard on for Rose and it's blind common sense judgement.
    Rose is not the best PG in the league, that is Chris Paul. No doubt in my mind. Rose is, however, one of the best all around players in the league though. He doesn't have a position really. He's a combo guard. He's a damn good scorer, gets to the line just like Harden does. He gets his teammates into the game better and plays better defense.

James, Durant, Dwight (when he gets healthy) Melo, Wade, Kobe, Paul, Rose...they are all in the top/elite group. Harden just isn't in that group.

Harden is with Westbrook, Bosh, Williams, Love...this is the bracket Harden is in. He can score, but everyone in this group can, but they can't carry a team on their back and lead a strong team into the playoffs. I could be very wrong on this, and you obviously think I am, but it's going to take a little time to find that out. I personally do not see Harden ever being a top 3 seed within this contract with the Rockets. Not unless they get a player to take the focus off of Harden.

Rose lead the Bulls to a number 1 seed.

Rose had an amazing playoff series against the Celtics. I mean it was seriously one of the best series' I've watched in awhile. He did that with an exact team like Harden has right now. Lets see if Harden does it this year. If he does, I will eat what I said.

Rose, when healthy, was/is elite

vCash
    You're talking about the whole team though. No player literally leads a zero team to the top seed, aside LeBron. I don't think anyone is saying he's on LeBrons level either. I'd compare him to a TMac on the Magic, great player but **** supporting cast. Tbh he shouldn't have to take the team any higher than the 8th seed IMO. At the same time do I see a team with Harden as the best player winning the championship? Not really. I mean they better have damn good players around him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Yeah you guys have a nice core moving forward, your just missing that one player. IMO you guys should try and target Rudy Gay. Try and keep Afflalo and Vucevic and see if you could get something done. I'm rooting for your team since the whole Howard saga.

Haha dude the Warriors forum and the Jazz forum do not get along to say the least. It's funny though cause every single Jazz fan was saying they would have a better record, so I offered up the sig bet, and only one person responded, I wish I could have just got rid of every person on their forum lol. And ya if he doesn't I'm trollin their forum hard aha.
    Well you're lucky your Warriors are playing solid, sorry the Magic haven't let them get a few W's against us.

vCash
    You're talking about the whole team though. No player literally leads a zero team to the top seed, aside LeBron. I don't think anyone is saying he's on LeBrons level either. I'd compare him to a TMac on the Magic, great player but **** supporting cast. Tbh he shouldn't have to take the team any higher than the 8th seed IMO. At the same time do I see a team with Harden as the best player winning the championship? Not really. I mean they better have damn good players around him.
    How can you say Harden's supporting cast is ****? Asik is a very solid defender, Parsons is a stud, Paterson is playing extremely well and Lin is playing decently, but nothing spectacular from him. He has plenty of talent around him

vCash
    I know its impossible but it would be cool to get cousins from kings for vuc harkless n a pick maybe

Then some how get Gay with al Harrington JJ mcrobs we also have that big *** TPE ...

NELSON
    AFFLALO
    GAY
    DAVIS
    COUSINS .....

Wouldn't happen I know lol just saying

vCash
    I'm not sure what Memphis is looking to get for gay but being that there 4 mill over they may just wanna save money... jj mcrobs and al are all expirings I think (maybe not al he may be eligible to be cut though) and then they could resign jj if they wanted ...

vCash
    How can you say Harden's supporting cast is ****? Asik is a very solid defender, Parsons is a stud, Paterson is playing extremely well and Lin is playing decently, but nothing spectacular from him. He has plenty of talent around him
    Sub-par talent. I wouldn't argue any of those guys are legit 2nd options for any team. Every player that you mentioned has a better team built around them than Harden. There's no debating that.

vCash
    No one wants Rudy and his avg play with that deal. Barf
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    I do... he just needs a change ..isnt this the final year of his deal?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast