Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    lmao, i love that trade for us. shved-harkless-nicholson-henson-vucevic is a solid young core. Shved would be our PG for the future or at worst a really good 6th man combo guard. Henson and Vucevic seem like would be a good fit together. We save around 10 million dollars. Best of all we become an even worse team this season and get a higher pick.

twolves get redick to replace Shved's SG minutes and they get a legit defensive C.

Bucks continue to play small ball with jennings-ellis-afflalo-williams-sanders.
    This doesn't make us better at all. If we want to get worse we'll just tank. But picking up Pryzbilla and Amundson?? Thank you, but please, no thanks.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Lou and pyrzbilla are on 1 year contracts. They are nothing but throw ins to make salary work.

vCash
    I'm still not a fan of it. I love Henson's game, but to essentially give up both Afflalo and JJ for him, and without getting a pick in return? I just don't like it personally.

vCash
    We're not just giving up Afflalo and JJ for Henson. We're also getting Shved. You are right about the pick though, maybe we should be getting a pick from minny? I'd still do this trade. We get a very young PF/C rotation of Nicholson, Henson and Vucevic with tons of potential. Shved i think could be a solid PG.

vCash
    I'm just not enough of a fan of Shved. He's solid, but will he ever be more than a back up? My gut tells me no, personally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    I'm just not enough of a fan of Shved. He's solid, but will he ever be more than a back up? My gut tells me no, personally.
    I agree...
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456