Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Can Magic deal for DeMarcus Cousins?

Ignore the mental problems, he has the potencial to be the future best Center in the league.

He is the guy that we need to start over again.

vCash
    That's a pretty big thing to ignore lol.

But yeah, I think most people are pretty high on him if he could ever fix up those problems screwing him up. But alas, I don't think we have enough to get him. Redick, a few expiring contracts and maybe some draft picks are all we can offer ... and if that seems completely unappealing, that's because it is.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    I'd be fine with it.

However, I'm not sure how interested in Redick, our best asset, they'd be. I wouldn't move 1st rounders for him either.

vCash
    Why not, if we offer Redick, Baby, Harkless, Nelson, 1st rounder and take back guys like Garcia, Salmons, then we could prob get this trade done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Why not, if we offer Redick, Baby, Harkless, Nelson, 1st rounder and take back guys like Garcia, Salmons, then we could prob get this trade done.
    They don't need either of those players, save for Harkless, maybe, and if we're still trying to rebuild, we certainly don't want Garcia and Salmons, especially if we're giving away a first round pick.

This is a bad deal for both sides. We don't need to make a trade just for the sake of making a trade while mortgaging our future in the process.

vCash
    In your "magical"dreams buddy

vCash
    We have nothing to offer but our own pick and that's not going nowhere
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    No offense, but what are you smoking?

Lets give them nothing but a 2nd round pick for 2015. I bet they'll take it just to get rid of the guy.

Let's also a 2nd round pick for Stoudmire. But the Knicks pick that up also.

These guys have too much risk for us to give up so much. Plus their teams they play for now are practically begging for someone to pick them up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I-4_Fan View Post
    No offense, but what are you smoking?

Lets give them nothing but a 2nd round pick for 2015. I bet they'll take it just to get rid of the guy.

Let's also a 2nd round pick for Stoudmire. But the Knicks pick that up also.

These guys have too much risk for us to give up so much. Plus their teams they play for now are practically begging for someone to pick them up.
    Kings unfortunately still think that Cousins has value, and it would take that much to get a trade done because of no young pieces on this team. No way I want Cousins or Stoudemire for that matter, but this would be the price to pay for a young center like Cousins.

vCash
    I'd keep our pick, trade Harrington for Stout and trade our center for Cousins. Then in two years Amare comes off the books and we can give a max contract to someone to come play with Cousins and our first round pick this year. Hopefully by then Cousins/Harkless/Nicholson/and our first round pick this year will be a good young core missing a max player (Jameer comes off the books too I do believe giving us 31 million off the books) and see what happens. We compete now and have talent for later
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash

make a trade

Demarcus-- for Nikola , mcro ,2 second pick 2014.
    Al for draft pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I'd keep our pick, trade Harrington for Stout and trade our center for Cousins. Then in two years Amare comes off the books and we can give a max contract to someone to come play with Cousins and our first round pick this year. Hopefully by then Cousins/Harkless/Nicholson/and our first round pick this year will be a good young core missing a max player (Jameer comes off the books too I do believe giving us 31 million off the books) and see what happens. We compete now and have talent for later
    Why would we ever trade for Stoudemire??? Al becomes a FA soon- better to just get rid of his contract instead taking on an albatross.

vCash
    Josh Robbins: A rumor out there about the Magic are interested in trading for DeMarcus Cousins. The Magic are not interested in him. Twitter @JoshuaBRobbins
    ORLANDO MAGIC, SACRAMENTO KINGS, TRADE, DEMARCUS COUSINS
    Close thread
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Read somewhere else they OFFERED him to us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    Why would we ever trade for Stoudemire??? Al becomes a FA soon- better to just get rid of his contract instead taking on an albatross.
    Amare has 2 years left and is an enormous expiring that year. He's better than Al Harrington, we can have a competitive team, our young guys can develop, then in two years, when our young players are coming into their own, Amare and Nelson are both gone freeing up 30+ million dollars. That'd be huge for us. Or hell, we could trade Amare as an expiring and perhaps get a stud player in return for it. Could benefit us
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast