Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Palmer isn't bad.

Bad oline play, bad offensive play calling, mediocre WR's.

I think the Raiders have the fourth highest discrepancy in their passing/run play calling. 70 percent passing.

Horrible, horrible play calling.

vCash
    It is worth a look, but if you can't beat out Matt Leinart in practice that is pretty telling. I am hoping for a big game though, because he is definitely not a long term and getting the hopes up of Raiders fans week 17 is the best. They will talk the next 6 months about how good he is then they won't draft a talented young QB in the draft this spring. The season will start he will be horrible and then they will be like we should have drafted "x player".

How many Vet QB's have the Raiders tried out instead of drafting young talent and letting them learn the game? There is a reason Campbell was no longer wanted as a starter, there is a reason the Bengals didn't care if he played for them again. Raiders passed on Dalton, Tannelhill, Kaepernick, Wilson, etc to get an aging vet who hasn't been a good QB since 2004-05.

Their fans deserve this for letting managment steal their money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    I think 2011 will go down as one of the best QB drafts in history, and I think Pryor will be one of the names that made it so.
    Your Gabbert assessment was spot on, so why wouldn't your Pryor assessment be wrong? You are the greatest. PSD loves you and your insight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    It is worth a look, but if you can't beat out Matt Leinart in practice that is pretty telling. I am hoping for a big game though, because he is definitely not a long term and getting the hopes up of Raiders fans week 17 is the best. They will talk the next 6 months about how good he is then they won't draft a talented young QB in the draft this spring. The season will start he will be horrible and then they will be like we should have drafted "x player".

How many Vet QB's have the Raiders tried out instead of drafting young talent and letting them learn the game? There is a reason Campbell was no longer wanted as a starter, there is a reason the Bengals didn't care if he played for them again. Raiders passed on Dalton, Tannelhill, Kaepernick, Wilson, etc to get an aging vet who hasn't been a good QB since 2004-05.

Old ownership, the one that "stole" money. As in Al Davis, lost money trying to win.
    Last edited by Stamina; 12-29-2012 at 12:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Old ownership, the one that "stole" money. As in Al Davis, lost money trying to win.
    He stole money by stating he was going to put a quality team together. Ownership and coaches that were ok with lying to fans all last year stating that DMC would be coming back from injury and he never did. They have no problem lying to get people to fill the stands to watch a **** team.
    Last edited by Stamina; 12-29-2012 at 12:55 PM.

vCash
    He stole money by stating he was going to put a quality team together. Ownership and coaches that were ok with lying to fans all last year stating that DMC would be coming back from injury and he never did. They have no problem lying to get people to fill the stands to watch a **** team.
    Uh... The owner was dead and all control was in the hands of a coach. I guess you didn't hear Al Davis died.

Jesus christ.

Besides, he did put a quality team together in 2010, pretty good in the efficiency marks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Uh... The owner was dead and all control was in the hands of a coach. I guess you didn't hear Al Davis died.

Jesus christ.

Besides, he did put a quality team together in 2010, pretty good in the efficiency marks.
    That is why I wrote coaches in my statement as well. And just because an owner dies it doesn't mean ownership ceases to exist. Someone takes over.

vCash
    That is why I wrote coaches in my statement as well. And just because an owner dies it doesn't mean ownership ceases to exist. Someone takes over.
    You really don't understand how Al Davis operated, do you? There was no second in command. Hue Jackson was in control of the team when Al Davis died.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash

JaMarcus Russell had three years to learn a system and never did; he got worse each year. He was preceded by guys like Andrew Walter and Todd Marinovich who had the same opportunities. It's not that we didn't draft, it's that we didn't draft well.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    MATT LEINART WAS LIED TO! HE WAS THE BACKUP QUARTERBACK AND HE WAS LIED TO!!!. YOU Can't JUST play the THIRD STRING QB!!! How can you just do this to a national champion winner and a heisman champion!

All nonsense aside, I'm actually excited to see how he will do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    MATT LEINART WAS LIED TO! HE WAS THE BACKUP QUARTERBACK AND HE WAS LIED TO!!!. YOU Can't JUST play the THIRD STRING QB!!! How can you just do this to a national champion winner and a heisman champion!

All nonsense aside, I'm actually excited to see how he will do.
    The only person who lied to Matt Leinart was Matt Leinart. He actually convinced himself that he deserved to start after last week's "performance."

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    JaMarcus Russell had three years to learn a system and never did; he got worse each year. He was preceded by guys like Andrew Walter and Todd Marinovich who had the same opportunities. It's not that we didn't draft, it's that we didn't draft well.
    In all fairness Andrew Walter and Todd Marinovich were project QB's. They need to draft real starting quality players. Jamarcus was a flop but that doesnt mean quit drafting QB's, unless you are the bears, you will eventually hit. Instead Aaron Brooks to the rescue!

vCash
    if palmer is done the Raiders should look to Flyn you have nothing to worry about your GM is from the Packers tree you will be fine

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Its Burch and why cause I wont let what your fellow fans claim to be forgotten? Its was Raider fans who called him GOAT. It was Raider fans who said he was a first ballot. It was Raider fans who called everyone a hater that didn't agree with them. So dont get mad at me run back to the Raider forum and tell YOUR fellow fans to stop coming into main saying stupid things.
    I don't know how old you actually are but instead of acting like a child you could act like a man. Stop spouting out the same tired ish about the raiders. Just cause a few of our fans our idiots (every team has them; including your broncos) doesnt mean you need to troll. Instead you could contribute to the forum with a relavent point.

Back on topic... Win-win move for the raiders. We need to evaluate what Pryor brings to the table in a game environment. Cause its the chargers both teams will show up to play. We can see if he is worth keeping around and developing or if we need to look at a QB in the next draft or two.

vCash
    Good for the memorabilia salesman.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast