Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer5 View Post
    exactly...i remember when guys use to suggest loney for 3b...

Cmon guys..did you ever play baseball???

No to left handed catchers,3b, ss, & 2b...
    +1

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    Actually, we can have both Aj and Naps. It just depends if the owners want to spend $2-3 million for a back up catcher in AJ. I highly doubt Ellis gets close to Russell's arb money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Napoli isn't worth the money on our team
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Depends on what he is asking and his ability to heal. If the Red Sox backed out of the deal because of the injury I have my doubts. But if healthy he could bring something to the table. Also depends on what the management thinks fed ex can do for us

vCash
    Good lord...no!

vCash
    No need. I think FedEx should back up AJ and start 50-60 games. AJ will do better if he plays less games.

vCash
    Hip injury? We don't need another Russell Martin.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by old blue View Post
    Depends on what he is asking and his ability to heal. If the Red Sox backed out of the deal because of the injury I have my doubts. But if healthy he could bring something to the table. Also depends on what the management thinks fed ex can do for us
    You say IF HEALTHY he could bring something to the table. If he were healthy the Red Sox wouldn't be trying to get rid of him and we wouldn't be having this discussion. Stay away from him. The Red Sox wish they could get out from under this contract right now and sign LaRoche instead. That's the talk on the radio in Red Sox nation anyway. Unfortunately I live here so I have to listen to that all the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12