Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast
    vCash
    Clev's starting back court 6-25 and were terrible......Irving go figure he just didn't show up and Miles who has 33 isn't in the game at the end and he couldn't miss, go figure.

Nets handed a game tonight for sure.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    This loss stings even worse today.. It was ours for the taking and we slipped on a banana peel.

vCash
    So.. Miami is down by 21 points to Milwaukee.. It's the NBA. Let us all move on.

vCash
    glad I missed this game smh, would have killed me to watch
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    The worst part about this game is I stayed in and watched the whole game because I knew we'd make a run. I admit after Copeland got blocked I almost gave up. And then after feeling so great about myself for watching the entire game, and then... well you know

Welp. Back tied for first place in the Eastern conference, no complaints

vCash
    we lose on the west coast without everyone and its a disaster, imagine if we had a full squad and lost back to back to the Bucks and Pistons?

Someone else just did that....one game down Wade but tonight had everyone. They are far from cruise control.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    we lose on the west coast without everyone and its a disaster, imagine if we had a full squad and lost back to back to the Bucks and Pistons?

Someone else just did that....one game down Wade but tonight had everyone. They are far from cruise control.
    They also just won the chip though. They've proven to be able to turn it on in the playoffs. Just my 2 cents.

I agree that we shouldn't be panicking though. It's one game. **** happens. Move on.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post

Lets not get into comparing ourselves to other teams. I personally dont feel any better about the loss just because Miami loss.

With all due respect Miami are the world champs they know how to bounce back...we on the other hand is trying to get where they are.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Lets not get into comparing ourselves to other teams. I personally dont feel any better about the loss just because Miami loss.

With all due respect Miami are the world champs they know how to bounce back...we on the other hand is trying to get where they are.
    I think you should just give up and go all in

we are chip challengers

**** you LBJ n wade county

vCash
    I agree with the poster that said we should stop comparing ourselves to the heat. We are not the defending champs and we don't have the best player in basketball. We have not proven we can turn the switch on in the post season. I don't feel any better about the kings game just because miami lost...we are our own team

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Just wondering guys... fast forward this to 54 seconds and watch Johnson shuffle his feet when he catches the pass... Should that have been a travel? or did he not have control of it enough yet? Obviously doesn't matter but just wondering....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTuN-D5W0zo
    No more....................
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    excuse me but in any sport you always want to compare yourselves to the champs?

Isn't that we want to become?

so why would anyone tell anyone else to stop comparing our team to Miami?

I'm not seeing the logic here, if you say we need to get to their level then comparisons will always be there.

You want to compare us to anyone else? I sure don't.

so this is now a new yr and Miami has lost two in row to Pistons and Bucks, last yr doesn't mean anything.

Unless you want us to be that team again?

This is now, and I'll compare us to the champs every single day, and the biggest reason is we are tied with them for the lead in the east.

I get confused sometimes around here???

vCash
    .... The more I think about the last 2 games on the West coast trip...The more I realize how Nuts and Greedy we have become as a fan base!!

Honestly, think about it...we were playing without Felton,Shump,Melo, Sheed and Amare.... That is a top level starting 5 in the NBA and we went 1-1 (I don't care who we played..they are still NBA starting teams)

how do you think Miami would do without Chalmers,Wade,Allen,Lebron and Bosh..... or the Lakers without Nash,Kobe,Meta,Pau and Dwight???

The thing I am taking out of this is that we stayed very competitive in games basically playing Bench players while we are in the Midst of our worse shooting slumps of the season, and our Coach also slumping with his rotations

We will soon be full strength(or close to it), it may take a few games to get it together, but I think we are yet to see Knicks basketball at its best!!!

vCash
    I am so impressed with Marcus Camby. I hope his solid performances are a wakeup call for Woodson.
    PM for my contact information.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyfromNeptune View Post
    I am so impressed with Marcus Camby. I hope his solid performances are a wakeup call for Woodson.
    I'm excited that he is starting to look healthy. Both Chandler and him are great defensive centers, but oddly in completely different ways. Tyson is better at rotations and getting in people's way to stop penetration. Also just a better leader defensively on the floor. Camby on the other hand is one of the premier shot blockers even at his age and without much hops. He just seems to have impeccable timing and an incredibe knack for getting his hand on the ball without fouling.

I believe that Camby could be a huge factor if we can keep him healthy come playoff time, especially against teams like Chicago and New Jersey that give us problems for whatever reason.