Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 823
  1. #781
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    Clev's starting back court 6-25 and were terrible......Irving go figure he just didn't show up and Miles who has 33 isn't in the game at the end and he couldn't miss, go figure.

    Nets handed a game tonight for sure.



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  2. #782
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,305
    vCash
    1461
    This loss stings even worse today.. It was ours for the taking and we slipped on a banana peel.

  3. #783
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,834
    vCash
    10710
    So.. Miami is down by 21 points to Milwaukee.. It's the NBA. Let us all move on.

  4. #784
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,828
    vCash
    1500
    glad I missed this game smh, would have killed me to watch
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA



    Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

    If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

    ((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

  5. #785
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    951
    vCash
    1500
    The worst part about this game is I stayed in and watched the whole game because I knew we'd make a run. I admit after Copeland got blocked I almost gave up. And then after feeling so great about myself for watching the entire game, and then... well you know

    Welp. Back tied for first place in the Eastern conference, no complaints

  6. #786
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    we lose on the west coast without everyone and its a disaster, imagine if we had a full squad and lost back to back to the Bucks and Pistons?

    Someone else just did that....one game down Wade but tonight had everyone. They are far from cruise control.



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  7. #787
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,694
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    we lose on the west coast without everyone and its a disaster, imagine if we had a full squad and lost back to back to the Bucks and Pistons?

    Someone else just did that....one game down Wade but tonight had everyone. They are far from cruise control.
    They also just won the chip though. They've proven to be able to turn it on in the playoffs. Just my 2 cents.

    I agree that we shouldn't be panicking though. It's one game. **** happens. Move on.

  8. #788
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Posts
    9,904
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    we lose on the west coast without everyone and its a disaster, imagine if we had a full squad and lost back to back to the Bucks and Pistons?

    Someone else just did that....one game down Wade but tonight had everyone. They are far from cruise control.
    Lets not get into comparing ourselves to other teams. I personally dont feel any better about the loss just because Miami loss.

    With all due respect Miami are the world champs they know how to bounce back...we on the other hand is trying to get where they are.

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

  9. #789
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,547
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Lets not get into comparing ourselves to other teams. I personally dont feel any better about the loss just because Miami loss.

    With all due respect Miami are the world champs they know how to bounce back...we on the other hand is trying to get where they are.
    I think you should just give up and go all in

    we are chip challengers

    **** you LBJ n wade county


  10. #790
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,754
    vCash
    1500
    I agree with the poster that said we should stop comparing ourselves to the heat. We are not the defending champs and we don't have the best player in basketball. We have not proven we can turn the switch on in the post season. I don't feel any better about the kings game just because miami lost...we are our own team

    #TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

  11. #791
    Anji's Avatar
    Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    OrangeCounty NY
    Posts
    8,869
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Just wondering guys... fast forward this to 54 seconds and watch Johnson shuffle his feet when he catches the pass... Should that have been a travel? or did he not have control of it enough yet? Obviously doesn't matter but just wondering....


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTuN-D5W0zo
    No more....................
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........


    Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

  12. #792
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    excuse me but in any sport you always want to compare yourselves to the champs?

    Isn't that we want to become?

    so why would anyone tell anyone else to stop comparing our team to Miami?

    I'm not seeing the logic here, if you say we need to get to their level then comparisons will always be there.

    You want to compare us to anyone else? I sure don't.

    so this is now a new yr and Miami has lost two in row to Pistons and Bucks, last yr doesn't mean anything.

    Unless you want us to be that team again?

    This is now, and I'll compare us to the champs every single day, and the biggest reason is we are tied with them for the lead in the east.

    I get confused sometimes around here???



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  13. #793
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,330
    vCash
    1500
    .... The more I think about the last 2 games on the West coast trip...The more I realize how Nuts and Greedy we have become as a fan base!!

    Honestly, think about it...we were playing without Felton,Shump,Melo, Sheed and Amare.... That is a top level starting 5 in the NBA and we went 1-1 (I don't care who we played..they are still NBA starting teams)

    how do you think Miami would do without Chalmers,Wade,Allen,Lebron and Bosh..... or the Lakers without Nash,Kobe,Meta,Pau and Dwight???

    The thing I am taking out of this is that we stayed very competitive in games basically playing Bench players while we are in the Midst of our worse shooting slumps of the season, and our Coach also slumping with his rotations

    We will soon be full strength(or close to it), it may take a few games to get it together, but I think we are yet to see Knicks basketball at its best!!!

  14. #794
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,734
    vCash
    1500
    I am so impressed with Marcus Camby. I hope his solid performances are a wakeup call for Woodson.
    PM for my contact information.

  15. #795
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hometown of Gary Gaetti
    Posts
    9,722
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyfromNeptune View Post
    I am so impressed with Marcus Camby. I hope his solid performances are a wakeup call for Woodson.
    I'm excited that he is starting to look healthy. Both Chandler and him are great defensive centers, but oddly in completely different ways. Tyson is better at rotations and getting in people's way to stop penetration. Also just a better leader defensively on the floor. Camby on the other hand is one of the premier shot blockers even at his age and without much hops. He just seems to have impeccable timing and an incredibe knack for getting his hand on the ball without fouling.

    I believe that Camby could be a huge factor if we can keep him healthy come playoff time, especially against teams like Chicago and New Jersey that give us problems for whatever reason.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •