Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 823
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,739
    vCash
    1500
    So annoying that as soon as Amare is coming back Felton goes down... I wanted to see that PnR in action


    Perfection

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,523
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    So annoying that as soon as Amare is coming back Felton goes down... I wanted to see that PnR in action
    Very true...although, I think Amare would benefit from having a PG like Kidd as well.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,567
    vCash
    1500
    Priggs was nasty with cope in preaseason

    cant see why STAT and smalls cant get nasty as well


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    GO NY GO NY GO!!
    Posts
    17,239
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    Priggs was nasty with cope in preaseason

    cant see why STAT and smalls cant get nasty as well
    Pause.


  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,567
    vCash
    1500
    the "before you read" disclosure went out as a pm

    did you get the memo


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    742
    vCash
    1500
    so who is going to start?kidd-brewer-smith-copeland-chandler?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    My prediction?

    Kidd, White, Brewer, KT, and Chandler starting.

    If I told you a month ago that would be our starting lineup before the end of the year, you would order me a staight jacket.

    Wow 4 more hours till game time, I'm going nuts being sick all week.



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    My prediction?

    Kidd, White, Brewer, KT, and Chandler starting.

    If I told you a month ago that would be our starting lineup before the end of the year, you would order me a staight jacket.

    Wow 4 more hours till game time, I'm going nuts being sick all week.
    nobody messing with my knicks knicks knicks knicks....


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NY/FL
    Posts
    1,838
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    My prediction?

    Kidd, White, Brewer, KT, and Chandler starting.

    If I told you a month ago that would be our starting lineup before the end of the year, you would order me a staight jacket.

    Wow 4 more hours till game time, I'm going nuts being sick all week.
    You're still sick It seems like over a week..damn that sucks. I'm telling ya bro....Green Smoothies. Get on that health kick.


  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    You're still sick It seems like over a week..damn that sucks. I'm telling ya bro....Green Smoothies. Get on that health kick.
    LOL I have got to do something, these one was a zinger.......worst infection I've ever had.



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    You're still sick It seems like over a week..damn that sucks. I'm telling ya bro....Green Smoothies. Get on that health kick.
    Matzo ball soup

    and im not Jewish

    its a godsend

    my girls puerto rican but her solution from abuela...

    i bet $ youre not doing...


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,567
    vCash
    1500
    shot of tequila doesnt hurt you only murders the flu


  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    shot of tequila doesnt hurt you only murders the flu
    hopefully by Sunday lol



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,527
    vCash
    1500
    Hope Keith Smart keeps Cousins benched again


    2014-2015 New York Knicks

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,567
    vCash
    1500
    Oh nooooooooooo

    just realized stilla made the thread and hes sick

    lol

    Tequila now now lemon eat the worm it helps

    bounce back thread


Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •