Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Cause Carmelo being a ballhog is totally relevant when the Knicks are winning and 'Melo is balling out of control..

I'm done with PSD for an extended period of time. I'll check back in a months time and see what the trolls are up to.

vCash
    No, but his teammate J.R. Smith might be.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Safe to say melo is the biggest ball hog in the nba?
    His averaging 4 this year. Not so bad for a 6 foot 10 person that plays with a ball dominant point guard
    So, you answered your own question.....

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Cause Carmelo being a ballhog is totally relevant when the Knicks are winning and 'Melo is balling out of control..

I'm done with PSD for an extended period of time. I'll check back in a months time and see what the trolls are up to.
    Promise?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Hey guess what ManRam... Everyone already KNOWS 'Melo is a ballhog.. Its common troll knowledge. The OP isn't wrong at all, just a troll.
    I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Me trolling? C'mon man, Iv been a knick fan for a very long time and I would love to see you guys in the finals. Just because I state true facts about melo and his ways doesn't mean im a troll.

vCash

The Knicks forum will always welcome you, stick around Kashmir, they need you.

vCash
    The guy is probably the best scorer in the league after Durant so let him do what he does best. He's why the Knicks are playing so well right now. They surrounded him with guys that make the extra pass to him and cover up his weaknesses in playmaking and defense.

Don't knock it if it's working. But yes probably the one of the biggest.

vCash
    He is playing the SF position to perfection. All biased aside, fundementally, the PG is to set up a play will every other position is pretty much to score. Melo is the best pure scorer in the league today. He is playing his perfection to perfection; SF position is supposed to be a scorer. Simple as that.
    Although if u just look at APG and compare to others u automatically think he's a ball hog. But if u think logically, isn't that kind of the job of a SF? To score and be aggressive ?
    Top 10 Rappers Right Now
    1. Nas 2. Kendrick Lamar 3. Jay-Z 4. J Cole 5. Lupe Fiasco 6. Pusha-T 7. Kanye West 8. Eminem 9. Drake 10. Wale

Top 10 Rappers of all-time
    1. 2Pac 2. Nas 3. Rakim 4. Notorious B.I.G. 5. Jay-Z 6. Eminem 7. KRS-One 8. Public Enemy (Chuck D) 9. Common 10. Ice Cube

Follow me, @bharjan

vCash
    It's honestly not that serious. I personally wouldn't call Melo a ballhog because he just simply doesn't have the feel for passing the ball. If he tried to force the issue by passing then it would only result in a **** load of turnovers, also his teams makeup needs to be taken into context.

With all that bein said, he can get tunnel vision from time to time, has questionable shot selection, and well he just shoots a ton of shots. I could see why some would call him a ballhog.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Nah, there some guy out in Cali that enjoys having balls between his hands.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    His averaging 4 this year. Not so bad for a 6 foot 10 person that plays with a ball dominant point guard
    if watched melo he gets alot of hockey assists and he is the guy we dont a star on offense end so he draws the double and then kicks outs then we move te ball along the perimeter and that how the knicks get so many threes
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    Um... What.

Carmelo has been the sole man on his team for over a decade now and he has never averaged more than 3.6 assists. Durant, half the seasons played compared to melo has been averaging 4 assists a game this year. Keep in mind Westbrook controls the ball all the time. And I mean all the time. Don't compare Kidd to Westbrook because not only does brook get nearly 9 assists a game but he also takes nearly 19 shots a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    if watched melo he gets alot of hockey assists and he is the guy we dont a star on offense end so he draws the double and then kicks outs then we move te ball along the perimeter and that how the knicks get so many threes
    He was talking about Kevin Durant, Melo averages less assists...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I mean, it's not a ridiculous question. Tons of shots + few assists. It is what it is. He fills his role fine, which is why the "ballhog" label isn't fitting. He is NOT a passer, but that doesn't mean he's selfish or a ballhog. He's just a scoring power forward.

But, I'll make an offer...we "leave you alone" if you "leave us alone" Knicks fans are now on a two way street. They're finally relevant again and are reveling in it, yet at the same time they aren't ready for the criticism, critiques and jabs that come with being that good again. Gotta learn to deal with it!
    Yes he is a huge ball hog. He can score at will though.

Idk why my comp quoted you. it was supposed to be it's own post.

vCash
    Hey don't say that he is in my fantasy league lol

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast