Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    As long as the thread isn't based on Kobe or the Lakers, it's ok.. Troll away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Except for the OP, right?
    He posed a question...actually backed it up, brought up other examples.

You disagree. Sure? Tell us why.

Saying something potentially negative (as Hawk said, it isn't even necessarily a negative thing) doesn't mean it's trolling.

But this thread probably will be closed, because Knicks fans have hijacked it into the "woe is us" jig again...
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    why is this opened if the OP was banned?? Classic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    No

For his career he is averaging 3 assists per game while shooting 20 shots a game.

Ball hog.
    LOL he made this thread to call 'Melo a ball hog and rip the Knicks yet its not a troll thread.

Thats funny manram..

vCash
    kevin durant averages 3.0 assists for his career is he a ball hog
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    He posed a question...actually backed it up, brought up other examples.

You disagree. Sure? Tell us why.

Saying something potentially negative (as Hawk said, it isn't even necessarily a negative thing) doesn't mean it's trolling.

But this thread probably will be closed, because Knicks fans have hijacked it into the "woe is us" jig again...
    I didn't even say i disagree, i said this is a troll thread, which it obviously is.

vCash
    He could've posted in anyone of these threads, and that's when I only searched Melo. I could've searched Carmelo Anthony, and more would've come up.....
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sea...rchid=20362252

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    LOL he made this thread to call 'Melo a ball hog and rip the Knicks yet its not a troll thread.

Thats funny manram..
    You still haven't explained why he isn't.

You know the best way to shut up trolls? Embarrass them with logic and show them how wrong they are. Discussion is fun...people can learn from it.

And you say you don't necessarily disagree. So you're saying he could be right, AKA making a COMPLETELY valid point...and just because it's not something some people want to hear it's "trolling". Nah...doesn't work like that.

Is the "Is Michael Beasley the biggest bust ever" thread trolling, just because it's saying something negative about a player...that could be somewhat true? Or no, because 1/5th of this forum isn't Suns fans...
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash

You know the best way to shut up trolls? Embarrass them with logic and show them how wrong they are. Discussion is fun...people can learn from it.
    Hey guess what ManRam... Everyone already KNOWS 'Melo is a ballhog.. Its common troll knowledge. The OP isn't wrong at all, just a troll.

vCash

He has stats, but as others say, the assists are coming from elsewhere. And as far as ball hogging, he is a scorer, and his scoring is winning games or us. So to bring a thread labeling Ballhog like if we are losing, is a little extreme, NO?
    But, that's what the site wants, god bless them.

I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Just another trollish day on PSD, nothing to see here. This is why i rarely post in the NBA forum anymore. Bunch of dullards and dunces.

vCash
    ManRamForMod24 is right, this isn't a troll thread at all. Melos assist to shot taken ratio is ridiculous.

vCash
    Just another trollish day on PSD, nothing to see here. This is why i rarely post in the NBA forum anymore. Bunch of dullards and dunces.
    What a dunce! He said something you agree with!

I'm just arguing for the sake of it. I can do that now...and be a bit annoying. Don't mind me

Melo's a ball hog...but it isn't in a detrimental manner. He's score first, score second...and that's what the team needs.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    kevin durant averages 3.0 assists for his career is he a ball hog
    His averaging 4 this year. Not so bad for a 6 foot 10 person that plays with a ball dominant point guard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    ManRamForMod24 is right, this isn't a troll thread at all. Melos assist to shot taken ratio is ridiculous.

Classic DMF.....

Classic wavey......

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast