Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 332
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Ignorant, baseless numbers.
    it's not ignorant. it's the way it is. you don't like to face facts

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,754
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    So shaq had nothing to do with 3 of those ? Gasol didn't bail Kobe out of game 7 in 010? It was all Kobe
    Game 7? did you watch any other game?????

    And by bell out you mean play decent because Kobe had a bad shooting night? Nevermind the fact he had 15 rebounds and 8 assists. Nevermind the fact that Metta hit big shots. GASOL bailed Kobe out. The hate man.....

  3. 12-28-2012, 04:57 PM
    Reason
    insutling another memeber, quoting a deleted post

  4. #213
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Melo's trusted his teammates far more this year than he ever has his whole career, and it's because he knows he'll get his shots within the offense. The only other year this was the case with him was in 2009 with Chauncey Billups as the teams' lead guard. He now has Kidd along side him, and it's made a difference. Melo's shooting the ball has only helped the Knicks this year.....
    Thank you, SteBo. Fair analysis. Who would have thought that possible in an insidious bait thread.

    I am sick and tired of all the nasty, useless threads created simply to bait Knicks fans. It has gotten so bad that posters POSE as Knicks fans and open threads to engorge themselves with their incessant trolling. Moderators seem to think it's funny, but it's really quite sad.

    Anyone who has watched Knicks games this year will attest that this has been Melo's finest season. He has been a better teammate, and QUICK to pass the ball out of the double team, where before, he would take it upon himself to jack up a bad shot (need proof: see that final shot of the Nets game in brooklyn, passed on the final shot to help get Kidd an open game winning shot).

    In short:

    Stop the bait...
    Stop the hate...
    Appreciate Melo as of late.

    Throwback Sig

  5. #214
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,969
    vCash
    1500
    I find it hilarious that so many Kobe fans refuse to accept that basketball is a team sport.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  6. #215
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,624
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    11th in the West, Let me know when you get in the playoff picture
    i will when you guys wins a game in the post season.

  7. #216
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    20,833
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Stats also say Melo a better scorer than Lebron and Durant since he averages more this season
    what lol

    best scorer isnt always the guy who scores the most points.

    Kobe, LBJ, KD have always been more efficient than Melo...if you say other wise, prove me wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  8. #217
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,161
    vCash
    1187
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    kobe scoring more points with greater efficiency

    How is Melo better?
    I explained why Kobe hurts his team. Tell me how I am wrong?
    3 time sim league Champion

  9. #218
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,396
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    An injured team? Amare? You should just quit with your antics. Your not very good at sarcasm and you come across as a butthurt fan of a team that the Lakers crushed on their way to one of the 16 championships they have.
    Amare
    Shump
    Kidd
    Camby
    Wallace
    Felton


    Have missed games yet Knick still have one of the best records.

    You guys have Kobe (5 rings) and Howard and are under .500

    You're obviously a homer




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  10. #219
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    kobe scoring more points with greater efficiency

    How is Melo better?
    Actually Melo scores more points per 48 minutes, hes sat out a lot of 4th quarters because the Knicks actually have won games. And Kobe shoots .5% better so relax


    Perfection

  11. #220
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    656
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Faneik View Post
    kobe --> 35 or more points --> lakers 0-7

    kobe --> 25 or less points --> lakers 6-1
    kobe ----> 25 or more shots when shooting less than 40% --- lakers 2-0

    that must be their winning recipe.

  12. #221
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,624
    vCash
    1500
    Read your buddies post .

  13. #222
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,754
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Faneik View Post
    it's not ignorant. it's the way it is. you don't like to face facts
    Yea ok. The lakers also have a winning record when Kobe wears black socks as opposed to white.

    Anyway, those numbers would mean something if Kobe were being inefficient. But he is shooting damn near 57%.

  14. #223
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,681
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    So shaq had nothing to do with 3 of those ? Gasol didn't bail Kobe out of game 7 in 010? It was all Kobe
    they both choked in that game what bailed them out was the 21 freethrows in that quarter.

  15. #224
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,161
    vCash
    1187
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    i will when you guys wins a game in the post season.
    We did last year fool.
    3 time sim league Champion

  16. #225
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,396
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    kobe scoring more points with greater efficiency

    How is Melo better?
    When Kobe scores a lot he actually hurts his team




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •