Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 332
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,271
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    He was talking about Kevin Durant, Melo averages less assists...
    Thank you. At least someone can read read around here.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    8,006
    vCash
    1500
    I swear I think a lot of you guys wouldnt sleep for a month if the Knicks were ever to win a Chip lol you guysl just cant stop talking about the Knicks


    Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!


    New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,936
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    He was talking about Kevin Durant, Melo averages less assists...
    Ok, but we answered his question, Felton, Kidd, and Prigs, primarily with the ball. And maybe, just maybe he is not a good assist guy, but we are winning, so what is the argument again?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    bronx newyork
    Posts
    4,667
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Um... What.

    Carmelo has been the sole man on his team for over a decade now and he has never averaged more than 3.6 assists. Durant, half the seasons played compared to melo has been averaging 4 assists a game this year. Keep in mind Westbrook controls the ball all the time. And I mean all the time. Don't compare Kidd to Westbrook because not only does brook get nearly 9 assists a game but he also takes nearly 19 shots a game.
    not true durant has handle the ball some since harden left like i said assists doesnt mean your passing the ball or hoging the ball people do have to make the shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    4,390
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Me trolling? C'mon man, Iv been a knick fan for a very long time and I would love to see you guys in the finals. Just because I state true facts about melo and his ways doesn't mean im a troll.
    So you switched from being a Knicks fan to a Lakers fan?

    Interesting. When did you switch? Is it when the Knicks were going through that rough patch for most of the 2000s?
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,271
    vCash
    1500
    I'm signing off now. This has turned into attack the op now. I wanna thank manRam and hawkeye for being the only 2 civil contributors to this thread.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,422
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Actually the mods welcome troll threads as long as they're about the Knicks. Nothing we're not used to.
    oh please, stop playing the victim hard all the time.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,936
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    I'm signing off now. This has turned into attack the op now. I wanna thank manRam and hawkeye for being the only 2 civil contributors to this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
    oh please, stop playing the victim hard all the time.
    Now we have two victims?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    19,884
    vCash
    1187
    Call him what you like he is a star that is helping his team win. The team needs a guy to carry the scoring load and he is doing it very efficiently I might add
    3 time sim league Champion

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    bronx newyork
    Posts
    4,667
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Call him what you like he is a star that is helping his team win. The team needs a guy to carry the scoring load and he is doing it very efficiently I might add
    well said
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,208
    vCash
    1500
    Is Kobe still playing?




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    C Florida
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    1500
    The team may be winning by his scoring, but he will be far from MVP until he starts racking up more assists. Until then will he become a superstar.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,601
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    So you switched from being a Knicks fan to a Lakers fan?

    Interesting. When did you switch? Is it when the Knicks were going through that rough patch for most of the 2000s?
    Or maybe the whole time your franchise has existed.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,637
    vCash
    5471

    ewing

    He isn't even the biggest ball hog on the team. Chris Copeland shoots everytime he touches the ball and i like that he is on the team
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,601
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Is Kobe still playing?
    Kobe has avgd. 5 assists a game for his career. Melo can't and don't pass for ****.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •